No 26 Meeting the girlfriend

Two weeks have passed since Alex was emitted out of the hospital.

Many memories have graced his mind and he remembers basically everything. Well almost everything except for bright blonde barbie which I haven't exactly mention to him.

Im not jealous of her but I don't particularly want him remembering her.

"Keegan!" I was snapped out of my thought when Alex yelled my name. I turned around seeing him wearing an assumed grin.

"Are you going open the door or are you going to keep eye fucking it" He laughed as I fumbled around in my pocket for our dorm room key.

Thats right ladies and gentlemen Alex gets to come back to college.

"Sorry" I mumbled unlocking the door and opening it. I walk in and over to my bed flopping down on my soft blankets.

"I slightly remember this place" I Hear Alex say as he walks over to his bed.

I was about to open my mouth when I was interrupted by the door being smashed open revealing barbie.

"Baby!" She squealed almost breaking windows from her high pitch mating call.

She ran over to Alex and jumped on him causing him to fall off the bed with her. I winced thinking about his delicate head.

She planted kisses all over him while he just say there motionless. She sat up on his lap looking down at him with a pissed expression.

"Baby whats wrong?" She whined.

"Keegan whose this?" He looked over with pleading eyes. I winced knowing this ain't gonna end well.

"What do you mean 'whose this'?" She was getting angrier.

I swallowed thickly and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Um Alex this is your umm girlfriend" I coughed seeing him go wide eye.

"Like hell!" He yelled causing me to accidentally let out a fit of giggles at his scared expression.

"What did you just say!" She screeched jumping up from the floor, her high heels clicking.

"Honey no offence but I don't go for barbies" I laughed even more hearing him call her my nickname.

She didn't reply, instead she ran out with teary eyes an slammed our door.

He was still laying on the floor. He looked up patting the spot beside him. I padded my feet over to him and laid down beside him.

I felt him grab my hand and interlace our fingers, we aren't even dating yet it feels like it.

"Did I seriously date her" He groaned rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

"Yep" I popped the 'P' on the end.

"Never did like her" I added hearing Alex chucking.

He turned over on his side facing the side of my face. He poked my cheeks until I forced my self to turn over with him.

"Umm Keegan" His voice went quiet.

"hmm" I hummed an answer.

"What do I do about my classes tomorrow?"

"Ill be with you so I'll get you caught up okay" I smiled at him watching his eyes shut softly.

"Tired?"

"A little" He smiled but frowned when I stood up. I heard him whine.

I pulled him up which was hard since he was a footballer and Im well you know a bookworm.

I gave up on getting him up and laid on my bed. leaving him on the floor.

It was a moment before I felt something move beside me and laid in my side.

"Its cold" He sighed.

I reached down grabbing the blanket and draped it over our bodies and turned to face him.

"Sleep" I ordered softly seeing him nod and shut his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

A/N OMFG THIS WAS CRINGY ASF I APOLOGISE BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE...SO SORRY MUNCHKINS 😭👽💫 P.S stay spooky