No 20- All out

Keegan's POV 

We were heading back to my dorm room since it was 9:00 at nights and considering we were drenched from the water fight I was freezing. 

"You know we're leaving tracks right" Callum chuckled beside me. I looked down at the floor seeing foot prints behind us. We reached my dorm room and reached for the handle. Callum smiled down at me before proceeding to walk on. 

"See you around Keegy" He chuckled while turing around the corner. I shook my head at the name and opened the door. I walked in seeing Alex on his bed with his laptop.  His head lifted up, meeting my eyes. 

He looked over my body, seeing my clothes soaking wet. He raised his eyebrow. 

"Why are you wet?" I walked over to my closet grabbing some sweats and a t-shirt before heading to the shower. I chuckled "We had a water fight" He rolled his eyes. Did I do something? 

"Are you okay Alex?" I looked at his eyes softly. He nodded "Im fine" He grumbled before looking back at his laptop. 

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I stripped off my clothes and turn the shower on to the hottest setting since I was freezing. I looked down at my arms seeing my cuts had healed but were scarred, leaving purple red lines. 

I hoped in the shower letting the hot water run down my back, letting my tense muscles relax. 

Alex's POV

 Keegan walked through the door soaking wet. Hiss hair was dripping down over his glasses, it looked cute. I raised my eyebrow. 

"Why are you wet" I asked, he walked over to his closet grabbing clothes before heading over to the bathroom. 

"We had a water fight" I rolled my eyes knowing he mean't he was with Callum. 

"Are you Okay?" Keegan asked meeting my eyes, was I okay, I mean Im annoyed but fine."Im fine" I shrugged before looking back at my laptop. 

Keegan shut the door close, I heard the shower turn on. My stomach growled loudly indicating that I need to feed the beast. I headed over to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of salt and vinegar chips. 

I opened the bag shoving a handful into my mouth. Half way through eating I breathed in a bunch of salt and vinegar seasoning into the back of my throat causing me to have a coughing fit. I dropped the bag of chips on the floor, still coughing violently. 

"Alex are you okay!" I hear Keegan shout from the bathroom. I took a sip of water helping my dry throat. 

I looked over seeing Keegan stick his head out of the bathroom. "Im g-good" I kept sipping the water getting the rest of the chips down. 

I watched him walk over to his bed and dropped down onto the blanket.He laid on his back and I could see his ribs sticking through his shirt.

 I grew worried, he needs to eat. I sat up and looked over to Keegan, he's eyes were shut softly, he looked peaceful. 

"Keegan" I spoke softly catching his attention. He's Eyes opened and wondered over to me.  "Yeah" He voice was small. 

"Why don't you eat?" I saw him tense, his jaw clenched before speaking. "I-i do eat" He stuttered, I could clearly tell he was lying. 

"Stop lying Keegan" I stood up and made my way to his bed, sitting in front of him. He looked away from my gaze "Im not Alex" He's eyes looked like Ive wounded the Puppy. 

"Keegan Ive only seen you eat like 4 meals since you've been here, you're getting to skinny its making me worried" He hung his head low in shame, he knew it was the truth. I placed my hand under his chin, lifting his head up. 

We locked eyes for a moment before I started speaking again. "Please eat" I whispered, I was basically pleading for him to. My hand dropped to his arm and thats when he flinched like he did when I accidentally touched his ribs. 

He crossed his arms over his chest "I-ill try" He's voice was soft but low but I could make out what he said. Ive noticed since Ive came back his always wearing long sleeves. Its kinda suspicious. 

"Keegan whats with these" I tugged the sleeve of his shirt, he eyes widen like he was afraid. 

"Im j-just cold" He muttered.He wouldn't have. Oh god please prove me wrong. I gripped his wrist pulling his arm. He fought against it like I was a murder. 

"Keegan please" I said in a sad tone, he sigh in defeat and let my pull his arms away from his chest. If he kept the promise he has nothing to worry about but I was wrong. 

I moved the sleeve seeing new cuts lining he's arms up and down. I sat there just staring at them thinking about the promise he made but he broke it..... but why. 

"I-im Sorry" He whimpered, with drawing his arms back. I looked up seeing tears brim his eyes. 

"Why did you break the promise?" He looked down, there had too be a good reason. 

"Everything" A tear slipped down his cheek forcing me to lean forward and brush it away. "what do you mean Keeg?" I pressed wanting to know the exact reason. He huffed. 

"When you left everything went south, My father found me, your girlfriend was being her classical bitch, the only good thing was I met Callum who helped me" 

The fact that Hannah was brought up made me confused. "What about Hannah?" He looked up like he was in trouble. 

His hands were shaking so I placed mine on top to help. "When I was walking back, I saw her with another guy" He cringed away from me. Hannah wouldn't cheat, she loves me. 

"What?" I got angry, maybe he's lying because I know he doesn't like her. He stumbled on he's words. 

"I didn't mean to see it, I was gonna tell you but you were happy I didn't want to make you upset" He whimpered. I removed my hands from his and stood up. 

"So you thought lying to me was the best option!" I yelled making him jump back. How could he lie to me like this. 

"I-im s-sorry" He tried to speak but was stuttering to much. I was to angry and upset to be around him. I made my way over to the door and opened it. 

"w-where are you going?" I looked over seeing now there was tears everywhere. " I need to leave for a bit" with that I slammed the door hearing Keegan mutter to himself. 

"They always leave" That made my heart hurt but I chose to still leave, I need to drink and forget about everything.