No 18-"You wouldn't dare"

Keegan's POV

The next morning I woke to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groan, rolling over on my ribs to shut my alarm off and get ready. I yawned which cause pained to shoot down my neck because of my bruises.

I sit up rubbing my face seeing Hannah laying on top of Alex. I roll my eyes and stood up grabbing my clothes and heading into the bathroom. I had a quick shower washing off all the dirt, brushed my teeth and tried to fix my hair.

I checked the cuts on my arms seeing they are slowly healing and covered in scabs causing them to be extremely itchy. I can't scratch them or they'll bleed

I got changed into some black skinny jeans and a Black denim button up shirt with my converse. I slipped my glasses up and headed out the bathroom. I looked over seeing Barbie had gone thank the lord and Alex was getting ready.

Alex noticed my presence and looked me up and down before smirking. I grew self conscious and worried that I looked stupid. I grabbed my bag from beside my bed and starting filling it with books.

Before I finished I felt a hand grab my wrist, making me spin around. I came face to face with a hurt looking Alex.

"Keegan um what happened last night was a mistake" Ouch that hurt a lot. I looked down feeling my mood drop even more. "Oh" was all I muttered. I looked up seeing a pain expression shown in his eyes. I knew he'd never want to kiss someone like me I mean who would.

I turned around to finish packing my bag up. "What class you got?" Alex piped up from his desk. I looked at my time table, great geometry first. I already know this stuff. I groan "I've got geometry first up then" I scanned the rest of my timetable

"Then neuroscience last" I mumbled looking at Alex. He was wearing a smile because there is so much to smile about.

"Holy shit we have both classes together" He smiles picking his bag up. Great just what I needed. I faked a smile and headed towards the door. We headed down the hallway making our way to Geometry.

When We entered the class roo there was 3 seats left at the back. I took the one in the middle and Alex sat on the left of me. A minute before class started I notice someone walk in. I looked up seeing the same eyes from the other day. 

Callum.

I kept my head down, not that I was ignoring him but he's friends with bad people. I felt him take a seat next to me, he was searching intensely in his bag for something.

"Shit" I heard him mutter to himself. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I lifted my head looking Callum in the eyes.

A smile made its way on to Callum lips when he realised who I was.

"Keegan!" He smiled I couldn't help return it, his smile was contagious. "Hi Callum, did you need anything?" I said shyly. I looked at his attire. He was wearing Black jeans with a plain white t-shirt something so simple yet he made it look amazing.

"Uh yeah I don't have a pen, you have a spare?" He chuckled dropping his bag to the ground after getting his text books out. I searched my bag for a spare black pen and chucked to him.

"Thanks Keegs" It felt weird hearing Callum call me "Keegs", usually thats What Alex calls me. I think Alex noticed what Callum called me and decided to speak up.

"And you are?" he stares at Callum raising an eyebrow. "I'm Callum Russell" he grinned looking from me to Alex.

"How do you know Keegan" Alex's tone didn't sound to happy, like if I talk to anyone he'll get angry.

"I save Keegan from getting a beating from my friends" Callum punched my shoulder playfully, I chuckled slightly. Alex looks at me, he didn't seem to happy. "Ke-" Alex was cut off mid sentence.

"Good morning class and welcome to geometry, I know some of you's are probably straight A's in this class but you still need to take it, so please open your text book to page 67 and complete the questions to leave for lunch" I opened my text book and scanned over to questions, I rolled my eyes seriously I could do these in my sleep.

In 10 minutes I was already finish while Alex and Callum were on question 6, there was 20 to complete. I sat back and went on my phone for a bit waiting for class to end.

"Pssst Keeg" I heard Callum whisper to me quietly. I looked over to see Callum with a confused expression. "Whats up" I said softly.

"I can't figure this out, can you help?" He gave me a pleading look before smiling. I took his book and wrote down a few notes on the side to help him complete the rest with out talking.

I gave his book back, he scanned over and smiled at me. "Thanks Keegs"

I looked over to my left seeing Alex stuck on a question as well. I took his book and wrote the same notes down on his book and headed it back so he can get them done before lunch.

"hehe thank you Keegy" Alex's chuckles nervously like he was embarrassed to have my help. Honestly I didn't care if he needed help, Im happy to help but I just didn't want to be alone for lunch.

The bell finally rang and we headed out to the hallway making our way to the cafeteria. "Hey Keeg can I um join you" Callum scratch his neck giving a small chuckled. I nodded while we headed over to our seats.

Eventually Ian also came over and joined us, the group instantly became loud when he was around. Everyone was eating beside me, I don't need food. I don't need food. I ignored the growls my stomach was making during lunch.

Alex noticed I wasn't eating and questioned me. "Keegs why aren't you eating?" I shrugged and made up another lie. "Im not hungry" and then my stomach growled so loud Alex, Callum and Ian snapped their gaze to my stomach.

I grew red from embarrassment and sunk into my chair. "Um Hungry Keegan?" Callum chuckled and slid he's tray of food over to me. I shook my head and Got up from my seat.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I rushed out of the cafeteria and down the hallway.

I headed to the bathroom when I heard Hannah annoying face. "Hey faggot" I turned around seeing her twirling her fake blond hair around her fingers. She was wearing the most shortest dress I have ever seen in my life, I rolled my eyes.

"What!" I snapped not wanting to deal with shit today. "What happened with you and Alex last night, when I came in you both looked guilty, Alex looked like he was going to have a heart attack" she squinted her eyes at me.

"Nothing" I hissed at her. "Calm down homo take a joke" She laugh at something that wasn't even funny.

"You know Hannah I know your secret too" I smirked knowing she was gonna freak. She lifted a eyebrow but then a panic expression caught up to her.

"W-what are you talking about?" She rushed out trying to lie but failed miserably.

"Oh little Hannah I found out oh and word of advice maybe when you're screwing another guy maybe learn to shut the door" I smirk seeing her eyes widen even more like a puppet.

"H-how did you-what!" She yelled loudly catching the gaze of other people in the hallway. But they got bored shortly

"When I was heading home the other night I saw everything when I passed because someone didn't shut the door." She was about to yell when I stopped her. I held up my held before I spoke indicating her to shout her dick sucking lips.

"It would be a shame if Alex found out" She looked like she was almost in tears at this point. "You wouldn't dare" She hissed angrily, stomping her 3 inch pinks heels into the ground.

I thought for a moment before smiling and shoving passed her. I turned around before walking off again.

"I don't know Hannah Depends if Im feeling nice towards you and usually Im not" I winked before leaving her a panicking mess in the hallways.