No 30- In love with a asshole

Lets just say forgetting about everything wasn't the most important thing of my worries no me not dying was more important right now. I had managed to down what like eleven drink at the bar down the street, and my vision had gone slightly blurry and I had lost my glasses on the way out of the bar.

Josh was too shit faced but still a little more sober than I. Usually I wasn't one for getting drunk to the point where I could barely see and my head felt like, my skin felt warm as did my cheeks.

"Jesus Keegan, lets get you back" Josh laughed drunkenly beside me, holding my by my waist as we stumbled out onto the streets. I laughed before standing up straight stopping and looking at the drunken smiling Josh.

He looked confused before giggling, obviously the alcohol is doing tricks on his mind.

Before I knew it I was pulling the drunken boy into me and pressing my saliva glossed lips onto his. He let out a squeak of surprised but instantly started kissing back. The kiss was wet, slimy and very messy since both of us were drunk of our asses and couldn't see straight. 

We pulled away dropping out arms from each other before giggling like fucking idiots. Both of us hopefully knew the kiss didn't mean anything because I was still in love with a asshole and Josh was straight as a ruler, well thats what he told me. 

"Lets go!" I yelled holding onto Josh as we started marching our way back to the campus.

-

We stood out side my door giggling as I tried to get the key out from my pocket, once I had managed that I tried to unlock the do but instead I get jabbing around the lock. I stepped back and let out a fit of giggles.

"It looks like Im trying to jack the door nob off" That was it, thats what set Josh and I off, we laughed to the point where Josh as to use the wall beside the door for support as he clutched his stomach. I literally had tears welling in my eyes from laughing, it became rather painful. 

The door suddenly swung open revealing an sleepy and annoyed Alex making me giggle more, his hair look like a bird caught in the wind. 

"Alex" I cooed falling into him. I had utterly forgotten everything that had happen and I was now focused on how warm his body was.

"Are you drunk?" 

"No of course *hiccup* not Ally" I giggled nuzzling my face in his hoodie. 

"Josh are you?" Alex turned his attention to the drunken mess that was hugging the wall. Josh stood up smiling, his cheek rosy red from the alcohol warming his cheeks.

"Maybe" He giggled letting out a train of hiccups.

Alex shook his head before helping me stand up straight. 

"Lets get you to bed" He ordered but before he moved me, I flew from his arms and over to Josh, wrapping my arms around his very warm soft neck that was glazed with a thin coat of sweat.

"Night Joshie" I mumbled into his neck before pulling away smiling like a goof. I felt him wrap and arm around my waist squeezing me. 

"Night Keegy" He giggled before turning around stumbling down the hallway. I watched as he reached the end he turned around waving like an idiot before he went down the stairs.Turning around I fell into Alex, he sighed pulling me into our dorm room.

I stumbled over to my bed, managing to fall down and off the bed onto the carpeted floor. I didn't bother moving, instead I rolled on my back as Alex came to stand beside me extending a hand down wards puffing out his cheeks in annoyance.

He helped me onto my bed and took my shoes of making me giggle before hiccuping more.

I sat on the edge of the bed looking dazed at the wall before Alex bent down in front of me looking up to my unglassed eyes.