No 27- Truth be told

Do you know what its like when a five year old can't get the toy or lollie they want. How they cry and whine for hours on end to the point where you consider homicide yeah well this is what I was experiencing now. 

I was currently standing in my dorm room listening to Alex's now ex girlfriend bitch about how I did this and how it was my fault blah blah blah but Alex was defending me and it was just one big mess. 

"You loved me!" She whined really high pitched causing me to snort loudly. She glared at me and stormed over to stand in front of me. I glanced down to her whole all might 4ft2 and smiled. 

"ah can I help you?" I smirked.

Smack

She slapped me across my face making my glasses fall off. I groaned rubbing my cheek hearing Alex starting to swear at the blonde midget. 

"Just get the fuck out" He sneered slamming our door. I bent down to pick up my glasses when Alex walked over to me, grabbing my face. I jumped from the sudden contact. His eyes were roaming over my cheeks which was rather warm from the slap. 

"Are you okay?" His voice was very soft and gentle. I hummed a yes watching his eyes intensely. 

"She can really pack a punch" He chuckled dropping his hands. He sighed walking over to grab his phone while I moved to my bed flopping down. God I hate girls, well not all just most. I glanced over seeing Alex frowning at his phone muttering words. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked softly placing my glasses on the side table turning onto my side. He looked up with dazed eyes before smiling. 

"Nothing" His words sound fake, as they were spoken through his gritted teeth but choosing to ignore it I simply just laid there, humming to my self. 

The room was silent for another three minutes until my arms were being pulled, I shot my eyes open seeing Alex tugging me. 

"Lets go on an adventure" I rolled my eyes, I was too tired and knee deep in homework for adventures. 

"Alex I can't" I whined flopping back down on the bed. 

"Why?" He fake sobbed.

"Cause I should be doing homework since Im drowning in it" I stood up making my way over to the desk.I opened my laptop grabbing a pen hearing Alex huff behind me. 

Despite my eyes shutting from being tired I had A lot of science assessment that needed to be completed and Alex was making it easy. 

-

An hour and a half passed and Alex some how managed to remain quiet as I did my study but that was until I assumed he broke. 

I was busy writing an paper when I felt something being tied around my waist and tighten. He managed to tie my arms up underneath the material

"AH!" Alex screamed from behind me.

"What th-" I couldn't finished as I was being pulled away from my desk on my chair out the dorm room chair down the hallway. 

"Alex!" I screeched, He was pulling me by what looked like his belt tied around me. He didn't stop running with me. Since he was an athlete they don't get tired as easily. 

I thought he was stopping until he spun he around and shoved me down the hallway waving goodbye. I tried to wiggled my hands that some how managed to get stuck under the leather out. 

My back suddenly made contact with a wall making the chair flip sideways. As I made contact with the floor still tied up fits of giggles filled the hallways from Alex. I rolled over with the chair on my back, pressing my chest into the floor.