No 6-Sexuality?

Keegan's POV

Is Alex gay? Maybe he's Bi? He could be extremely confused too

I shook my head from my thoughts and looked up to Alex to see him smiling at me. I grew rather uncomfortable like I had something on my face.

"Do I have something on my face?" I panic not wanting to look stupid, and I moved my hands up to my face. He chuckles at my panicked actions.

"No no, I'm just happy thats all" He smiles making my heart fluter. "Here you go gentlemen" I man with longish brown hair and green eyes says with a Small smile. I smile as a thanks while taking a sip of my coffee.

"You know I never got to hear anything about you Alex" I peek up to catch his gaze. He nods before speaking.

"Ah well, what do you want to know about me" He smirks. I think for a moment before giving him examples, just like yesterday.

"Ah, lets see, hobbies, dislikes, just things in general that you like I guess" He nods for the moment.

"Well I'm a footballer which you probably already knew, I Love The Star Wars and Batman series and I Dislike people who Know they Need help with depression but Don't bother to get it, Like I don't hate them for it, but they know there are people out there to help, but They Have no intention on getting, even if it hurts people around they don't want it. you Know."

I nodded not bothering to tell him that I'm exactly that person. I've suffered From depression for years now, and I couldn't tell him that I don't want help, he doesn't like people like that, so I've got to keep that away from him.

Odd for him to say though, very detailed.

"What about your family" I question looking at my drink.

" I love them, yeah I know not a manly thing to admit but their amazing and so lovely, couldn't imagine my life without them" He smiles thinking about his family, they sound amazing, unlike mine.

"What about your family," He asks after a moment of silence. Shit, I cant tell him, he'll leave me, like everyone else.

"My family Is nice, quiet I guess, we're not the closes family but it doesn't faze me" I only half lied to him, he cant know everyone and him won't...I hope.

For the rest of the time we spent there we were busy talking about random stuff, he talked mostly about football season.

I wanted to question him about his sexuality, but that might come across as being a bit rude and nosey, so I left it.

We left the cafe and wondered around the city for the rest of the day, looking through stores which consisted of Alex Playing with Manikins and Pretending to be one and jumping at other customers, I had to apologise to them before one lady almost smacked him with her hand bag which earned me a death glare, I threw my hands up in surrender, she may be old but she's probably tougher than me.

After a few hours, the sun started setting, which was setting pretty quickly because before we knew it was dark.

The streets were illuminated by the orange streets light that was sprinkled out among the roads. As we were walking, We came across a park with a giant tree on the side of the playground.

I felt Alex grab my hand and pull me over to the playground "Come on Keegan!" He shouts while starting to run. I chuckle at his excited expression. He climbed to the top of the playground set and sat on the roof of the slide part.

He patted to spot next to him while looking down at me. I roll my eyes while grinning and made my way over to the slide.

I had some difficulty climbing because let's face it; I suck at upper strength. Alex grabs my hands and pulls me up which ends up with him back down on his back and me on top of his chest.

I felt him laugh and I immediately Blush and Sat up.

"S-sorry" I fiddle with my fingers. He smiles over at me. "Its okay, Lay down" He faces up at the sky while I lay beside him getting comfy.

The stars were so pretty. Blue, white and a small bit of red dots sprinkled among the sky; The milky way was above us making the scene to perfect to miss.

"Wow its beautiful," I say out loud by accident, I didn't plan on saying that out loud in front of Alex.

"Yeah, it is," Alex says softly, I look over at him to realize his already looking at me. He looks back up quickly like I wasn't meant to catch him looking at me. Strange eh what ever.

The cold wind of the night blew our way making me shiver, giving my goosebumps on my arms. "You cold?" Alex said ever so quietly. We both won't wearing jackets today, so we were gonna be pretty cold by the time we got back.

"Yeah, Just a little" Lie I was fucking freezing.

I felt Alex shift closer to me, Our arms touching, making my skin warm up from his body heat, which he had a lot of. I felt my self smile from such a small act.

I should probably ask the question now, Alright you can do it.

"H-hey A-Alex" Damn why the stuttering. He looks at me with his big Blue eyes while his hair falls over his eyes.

"Yes Keegan" Here goes nothing, Please don't angry.

"I d-don't want to be rude and nosey But um Are you gay" AGHHHH shit I want to ask it in that way!. He looks at me for a moment, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry it wasn't meant to come out that way!" I panicked.

He chuckles and throws his head back; he let out a giant breath.

"Its okay Keegan, I'm not fully gay, I'm bisexual, Why you ask?" He tilts his head; Maybe he won't be angry with me.

"I um your Aunty said about you finding A girl or a guy, I was just um curious" real smooth idiot. He nods

"What about you huh, what are you into" He looks back over propping himself up on his elbow. I might as well tell him.

"Uh well, Im gay so there's that" I look back up at the stars. He lays back down with a smile on his face, Okay then.

During our intense session of staring at the sky, I yawned pretty loudly causing me to redden from embarrassment. Alex sits up and looks down at me. "You tired Keegs?" I nod softly.

"come on, lets go back" He slides of the roof and waits for me to drop to my death.

I finally land on the ground while falling over my own feet, but before I hit the ground, I feel two arms wrap around my waist, saving me from the impact waiting to happen.

I stand up properly while he unwraps his arms from my body. "u-uh thanks" I smile gratefully that I didn't die. We headed back to the campus while passing drunks on the side of the road.

One creep tried to approach us, and I think Alex noticed I back away into his side, which ended with him yelling at the guy. Alex can be pretty scary when He wants to be lets just say that.

We made it back to our dorm room, and I fell straight on my bed not bothering to change, My eyelids were already shutting.

I hear Alex chuckle from me dramatic fall onto the bed.

"You must be tired hey" I didn't respond I just groaned into my pillow.

The last thing I heard was A soft goodnight from Alex before I fully fell asleep on the cloud-like pillows.