No 21- Drinking tradegy

Trigger Warning Please take caution when reading :3

Alex's POV

Ive been out for about two hours now and Ive managed to down 11 drinks. Im currently in a bar only 5 minutes from the campus and I can't even remember why Im here.

I was busy thinking when another waiter came over to where I was sitting.

"You good Buddy" I heard a deep speak in front of me. I looked up seeing Callum behind the bar. We lock eyes before his face is covered with a confused expression.

"Alex?" It came out more like a questions. I nodded, why was he working here, ha his a waitress and a cute one or do they call them waiters since he's a boy.

"Y-you work here?" I slurred my words since Im a tad bit tipsy.

"Yeah I work on weekends and friday nights" He chuckles at my state.

"Why you here getting smashed on a sunday anyway" He was cleaning shot glasses and stacking them on the back bench. Why was I here I can't remember.

"who-who k-knows" I tried to explain but It was a slurred mess. He chuckled shaking his head. Okay maybe he doesn't seem that bad. I checked my phone seeing I got a message from Keegan.

From Keegan: Alex I know you're upset Im sorry but be careful out there.

I suddenly remembered why I had in fact came her. I didn't both replying so I sat my phone back down and tapped my glass for another drink. Callum raised he's eyebrow.

"How many have you had?" He lifted the bottle of vodka from under the bench. How many have I had. 9 no 10 maybe 11 I think, lets go with 10.

"1-1-10" I held up my fingers giggling in the process. Callum shook his head and smiled. He has a pretty smile.

"Alright one more then I have to cut you off okay" He poured my drink and slid it over to me. I downed the drink in one shot and slammed the glass back down. I checked the time. It was 11:30 shit I should Probably head back, Ive got class tomorrow.

"Be careful out there man don't wanna cross the wrong people" Callum takes my glass and starts cleaning it. I picked my phone and and slid of my seat.

"Yeah I will don't worry about me!" I chuckled and stumbled over to the door. I got out side feeling the cold breeze nip at my skin. I looked up seeing a thin layer of clouds covering the night sky, keeping the milky way hidden from the human eye.

I stumbled over to the footpath and made my way down the dark road that only had a few lights sprinkled along the long road.

My vision was slightly blurred from all the drinks and shots of vodka but I managed to get about 10 meter's until a ear piercing screech came from behind.

I whipped around quickly seeing two blinding lights coming at me. I was frozen, couldn't move but by time I reacted it was too late the impact of the car was harsh causing me to flip over the car into their window shield.

My face was first to hit the window, causing the glass to crack under the force.

I was knocked out in seconds from the impact seeing the world fade away from my eyes.

Keegan's POV

Alex Had been gone for two and a bit hours and Im still sitting here waiting for him to get back. I fucked up big time.

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut about Hannah but he deserved to know. Even if he doesn't want to talk or be near me anyone if fine as long as he knows the truth about the whore he calls "Girlfriend".