No 15- Hello Keegan

Keegan's POV 

I woke Up to something shaking my arm. I groaned and rolled over hoping what ever it was would leave me the fuck alone. It started shaking me again. 

"What!" I snapped while opening my eyes, adjusting to the blinding white light from the windows. Did he seriously forget to close the blinds. 

"Morning sleepy head" I heard Alex's voice appear next to me. "Do you want to sleep all day or get up and say goodbye" he chuckled, I realised what he meant, he was going until sunday. 

Im not clingy its just I spent my whole life basically alone and now Im used to seeing him everyday its gonna feel well you know different. 

I nodded sitting up with half closed eyes. I went to reach over to my phone seeing it was my bedside table it was Alex's. I looked up seeing my bed empty. Did I sleep in his bed with him. Oh god I fell asleep in his bed. I was wondering why I sleep peacefully. 

"Uh Alex" He turned his head over to me. "yep" He answered popping the "p" on the end. 

"D-did I sleep in your bed the whole night?" I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear his. He grinned slightly "Here you fell asleep last night while watching the movie" He didn't seem to care that much. thank lord. 

"Uh did you sleep in my bed" He turned around to his black bag adding in a few extra stuff. "Nah I was to tired to move so I stayed in with you" I felt blood rush to my cheeks at his comment. 

"At least you didn't have a night terror again" what he said was true in fact I slept with out waking up, it was delightful but I can't tell him that. 

I slipped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After I was finished Alex looked like he was already to go. It kinda made me sad knowing Im gonna be alone for 2 days ain't much but eh.

We met eyes before he spoke. "ah well I guess Im off, are you sure your gonna be alright Keegan?" I gave him a small nod indicating a yes. He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder before walking over to me. 

He wraps his arm around my torso, hugging my small body. He was very warm considering it was winter. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we stood for a moment before he pulled away instantly missing his body warmth. 

"Bye Keegan, I'll be back late sunday night okay, don't get your self killed" he winked before walking over to the door, before he exit and turned around and smiled, shutting the door behind him. 

"So now what" I mumbled to my self, I looked around for my laptop seeing in the blanket on Alex's bed. I logged on checking facebook and a few emails. 

As I was checking my emails I saw one from my father again. I grew nervous. I was mean't to go home yesterday but I didn't show, he must be furious now. I clicked on the email waiting for any abuse to be written on the screen. It read

From:Jason

Keegan I thought I told you to fucking pack your shit up and get back home yesterday, if you can clearly see its friday night and you're not here. Your mother has been forced to go to the police to search for your pathetic ass And yes I know you read my emails. Get back home now or I'll find you before the police does.

Shit he's pissed now. Maybe I should go home to save being found but on the other hand I can't go back to the abuse and I can't leave Alex. I shut my laptop lid and threw it on the bed while making my way to the kitchen. I could feel my hands trembling from the fear my father's email caused me. 

I grabbed a glass of water and shakily brought it to my lips trying to take a sip. I finally gave up on drinking and decided to go out for a while.I headed over to the desk to grab my phone and keys. 

I closed the door behind me and headed down the hallway to the exit. It was sunny out side but in the distance I could see dark storm clouds heading over our way. I started walking down the footpath with no destination in mind, I just wanted to take my mind of things. 

As I was walking I noticed a book store up the road next to a cafe. I headed over to the shop checking my phone noticing its only 8:30  "ah to early" I groan dragging my feet up to the door of the shop. I opened the door hearing a small bell ding as I enter. 

The book store smelt like vanilla and coffee, it made me feel welcomed. I looked through the isle looking for any titles and cover's that would catch my eye. As I was looking through the books a voice piped up scaring the death out of me.

"Hi sweetie can I help you find anything" a sweet voice came from behind me. I jumped spinning around and grabbed my chest. My heart rate slowed down slightly, The old lady in front of me chuckled. 

"Uh no thanks Im good for the moment" I smiled which she returned. She walked away while I continued looking. 20 minutes later I finally left the store with three new books, Ill probably finish them In like 4 days. 

Since Alex was here to keep me entertained I decided to just head back to the dorm room to do some studying and start my new books. I headed down the same path I got here by and looked up seeing the storm clouds are directly above me.

I kept walking at a brisk pace hoping to avoid the rain but before I even got 10 meters I was pulled by my jacket backwards. My bag of books flew out of my hands as I fell on the concrete and smacked my head on to the ground. My vision became fuzzy and black dots were appearing. 

As my vision was clearing up a heard a voice I was to familiar with.

"Hello Keegan" 

I looked up seeing the face I dreaded the most. My father. 

Alex's POV

Before I left this morning I added my number into Keegan's phone just in case something happens to him. He's small so he can't really defend himself. 

We've been driving for 4 hours now and Ive been stuck in a car with 5 mates from High school. I told Keegan I was heading to my Aunty's for the weekend But My friends And I had other plans. 

Since football season is coming to a end I move onto my next hobby. Plus If I told Keegan what I was doing here, even he'd freak out. 

"Yo Alex we're here man" Bailey shouts from the front. 

"alright man, lets get ready for tonight yeah" I jumped out of the car and grabbed my gear out of the boot while everyone else unloads their shit. 

My bag slipped of my shoulder and into the dirt before I could catch it. I groan knowing Im gonna need to clean that now. 

"You all good Al" Bailey chuckles next to me. "Call me that again and you wont walk for a week" I smirk picking my bag up from the dirt. Bailey throws he's hands up in defence. 

Bailey and I have been friends since year 2. He's just a bit smaller than me, Brown floppy hair and dark brown eyes but is a giant softy but wont admit it. 

The other mates Im tagging with is Brendon, He too is just a bit shorter, light brown hair short hair and piercing baby blue eyes. Next we have Tyler, Tyler is taller than me suprisenly, He has longish black hair with red on top in a mowhawk style and hazel brown eyes. 

The other two are twins. Zac and Stephen. Stephen Is shorter than the rest with black longish hair, brown eyes with glasses and Zac is the same but doesn't have glasses. Those two fight more than a married couple honestly. 

So thats the group me and the five idiots.