No 22- "Who are you?"

Keegan's POV 

 Its been 4 day's since Alex has been in surgery. Ive only returned to our dorm room to either changed or tell the teacher about him. I haven't attended any classes because Ive been by his side every single day.

When I returned to the college  I ran into Callum to find out that he was the one that served him his final drink before he took off. Callum came back to the hospital and spent the day with me. He could tell I was hurting and left me alone knowing I was needing space.

Ive been sitting in the same chair everyday waiting for Alex's dark blue eyes to flutter up but they haven't yet. I started to think that maybe his not going to wake up. Every time that thought crossed my mind I would start tearing up. 

I was slowly falling asleep in the chair next to his bed when I was jolted back awake when a bunch of people came through. 

"Oh my god" I heard a women cry. I looked over seeing a women, a male, a teenage boy around my age and A small little girl. Wait could these be his family. 

The women made her way over to his bed but when she saw me she stood half way. She grew worried. 

"W-who are you?" She cried into what Im assuming was her husband arms. I swallowed the lump in my throat and coughed. 

"I-im K-keegan, His roommate" I stuttered out, standing up from the chair. The family made their way over to his bed and all circled around him. 

"When did it happen?" He's mother looked over to me. Why was she asking me and not the doctor but I answered anyway. "uh on sunday night" She spun back around to face Alex. 

"Mummy whats wrong with Alex" The little girl in a yellow daisy dress asked tugging on her mothers coat. Her mum look down with a sad smile. 

"Alex is just sleeping for a bit sweetie" She kissed her daughter cheek, the little girl smiled and hugged her leg. 

"Were you there?" A deep voice broke me from thought. I looked up seeing I think it was his brother, talking to me. I shook my head. 

"N-no I was back at the dorm room." I said quietly he nodded. I took the chance to look everyone over. 

The mother had long black hair, same shade as Alex's and the same dark blue eyes. She wasn't very tall either. The father was tall with Short brown hair and greyish eyes. 

The cute little girl in the daisy dress some how had blonde hair with blue eyes. Finally His brother, He was fairly tall, taller than me, Longish black hair and the same eyes. He was a lot like Alex but his face looked meaner. 

"When did they say he'll wake up?" His brother looked back over to me, he seemed to care a lot about his brother, they must be fairly close. 

"They don't know could be days,weeks or months" I finished looking back down. I felt awkward and out of place here. 

His family was obliviously scared about him and was wanting to be alone with him. I headed over to the door and slipped out slowly and shut the door quietly. 

I headed out the front entrance of the hospital into the fresh air. I looked down at my phone seeing it was 12:52pm. I headed back to the campus and up to my dorm room. 

On my way there I saw Hannah standing in the hallway next to my door. 

I made my over ignoring her presences and opened my door. Before I entered the room I felt her grip my wrist, I wince since the cuts still haven't healed yet. I looked her in the eyes giving her a warning glare. 

She let go and backed up slightly. "What!" I hissed at her. She swallowed before she spoke. 

"Where's Alex,I haven't seen him" She replied softly. Like she actually gives a shit. Well she's about die of shock.