No 32- Goodbyes

Months have passed since Alex and I have become official and I'm honestly the happiest I have ever been. There hasn't been a day where I have't smiled or giggled at my dork of a boyfriend, he makes me laugh or cry from happiness. 

All of Alex's mates know we're dating and they're all for it, besides the usual teasing they were very welcoming to me now that they know I'm "important" to Alex. 

I heard news that barbie had gone off and hooked up with a girl at a party, so now she's full blown lesbian which I kind of seen coming but we're all good now. 

She understands how much of a bitch she was and apologised which I did too, so us three still hang out together with her new girlfriend Lindsey who was beautiful, smart and sassy, perfect for barbie. 

Also now barbie decided to lay off the makeup and doesn't look fake no more, she looks all natural and much prettier with no makeup and her natural brown hair.

College has been getting slightly hard due to exams that are coming up in weeks time but Alex and I have been studying a lot each night which usually ends up in a make out session not that we minded.

Theres not much left to tell about my experience in college since you have indeed read it and now know how crazy everything was. 

I was a depressed kid that went from being abused from family and peers, who didn't think life would find positives in it and wanted to take him self away from everything,I was a boy who was shamed for being gay and "smart" But now I was a boy who loved every minute off each day because I had a dork who was madly in love with me just like I was to him by my side making me smile and giggle. 

The beautiful dork who spends his life playing football and distracting me from my work, is now my loving boyfriend, the one who I can call mine and annoy the shit out of because thats what I'm there to do...besides give him kisses when needed.

Believe me when I tell you up front that life does get better, Once you find that someone who makes you smile when you're mad or upset, the one who warms you at night, the one who can't stay mad at because they're cute and adorable, then you finally realize you have finally found the reason to stay and live life, essentially with that person. 

Hopefully in the future Alex and I will be wearing beautiful golden rings thats represent our love and as we speak our vowels handing over our love and passion for one another. 

Now excuse I must say goodbye and attend to my idiot of a boyfriend before he sets our kitchen on fire. 

Goodbye for now