No 24- Remembering things

Once Alex was out of hospital his parents took him home, which is okay he needs to rest. Ive been back at the dorm room for 4 days now and I haven't seen him since, letting his family take care for him. 

I was currently sitting at my desk trying to study but I gave up and decided to do something else worth while. 

I walked over and laid in his bed smelling his scent may sound weird but it was comforting. I wrapped his blanket around my cold body and laid there thinking the pass week over and over. 

I was lost in thought when my phone went off. 

Alex- Hey Keegan my parents gave my phone back

I smiled but its still weird talking to him knowing he doesn't remember half of the memories we have.

Keegan-That awesome, hope you're feeling better

I shut my phone off and decided to take a shower and turn Netflix on, taking my mind off things for a while. 

After a shower and watching about 2 movies and a episode of supernatural I decided to shut everything off and try to sleep. I rolled over and snuggled up in Alex's blanket since i'm still in fact in his bed. 

My mind drifted off to Alex, wondering how he is feeling right now, still pleading for him to remember everything. 

In pure coincidence my phone buzz. I rolled over picking it up seeing it was a message from the one and only Alex him self. 

I read it carefully feeling a smile tug at my lips. 

Alex- Goodnight Keegy oh and by the way I remembered your nickname ^_^ 

I gasped, He remembered my nick name that I bloody hate but never the less he remembered something. My grin stretched across my face. 

Keegan- OMG you remembered! ^_^ eheh Goodnight al ;)

I giggled remembering how he hated his Aunty calling him that. I laid my phone back down letting sleep consume me. 

-

I woke up the next morning to the soft sun slight shining on my pale cheeks. My eyes fluttered open, I arched my back as I stretched letting a inhuman noise escape my lips. 

I sat up slowly being careful not to make my self light head. I wiggled around to place my feet on the ground and reached for my phone seeing a new text from Alex. 

Alex- Hey Keegy can you come over today? My family is literally killing me, their treating my like a 18 year old baby!

I giggled imaging his pouting face right now. I sighed and rolled my eyes in a playful manner typing back to him. 

Keegan- Hmm fine only since i'm nice ^_^

I stood up slowly making my way to the closet grabbing clothes for the day. I grabbed my skinny jeans, A white tank top with a alien emoji on the front with the under arms slightly cut open revealing a lot of my torso. 

I didn't bother having a shower since I had one last night for at least an hour. I grabbed the sticky note with their address on it and made my way over to their house by foot. 

-

Lets just say I regret walking to their house, it was a lot further than I planned. I left at 8:30pm and got their 11:30pm. Doesn't help that Im a slow walker. 

I reached their house seeing a beautiful old style double story house, very classy. I gulped nervously, what if their like rich and looked very fancy in their house then theres me in you know this attire.