No 7- Party Time

"AHH" I jumped up from my bed into a sitting position. The nightmares and terrors have started to come back and ruin my sleep again. My whole body from cover in a thin layer of sweat and my hands were shaking.

"Keegan" I hear mumbled tiredly. I look over to see him with his eyes half open and his hair looking like a birds nest.

"Uh Sorry I didn't mean to wake you, Sorry" I mumble laying back down onto the mattress. I thought they were gone for good.

"Whats wrong, what happen" I see Alex crawl out his bed and sit on mine. I look up into his eyes even though it's dark I could see the blue sparks in them.

"I-I had an um night terror..again," I say quietly looking away from his gaze. " You get them often?" he sounds so tired; I feel awful for waking him up.

"Uh I used to get them a lot, but this is the first time In 2 months actually" He nods. It fell silent again. "Are you gonna um be okay" He's eyes were tired but intense, full of concern they were.

"Yeah I'll be fine, thanks though" I shut my eyes.

"Sorry Again" He stands up from my bed and walks back over to his and slips under the cover.

"If it happens again, wake me up please" I nod. He does Care, at least someone does. My parents never cared about my condition. Ever.

I closed my eyes again waiting for sleep to come. Eventually, after half an hour I finally fell asleep to the soft snores filling the room from Alex.

Alex's POV

I woke Up to Keegan snoring softly and curled up in a ball. Last night kinda got me worried though He said he's night terrors were coming back.

That's never a good thing. Means he's gonna keep waking up in the middle of the night. He should probably get something for that like medication and what not.

I slip out of my warm, cozy bed and silently grab some clothes before heading into the bathroom. I turn the shower on hot and jump in, washing all the dirt off.

My mind flicks back to last night how nice to felt to lay next to someone who Knows what it's like to be different, Like different as In liking men.

My other friends don't know I'm gay and I hope to keep it that way, I will tell them one day but not now.

I finish up in the shower and throw my Jeans and v-neck on and exit the bathroom. Keegan is still curled up in his bed.

He must be pretty tired from last night I better let him sleep some more. School starts in 2 days; he needs rest. It's funny I've known him for like a day or so and we're already comfortable with each other, it's nice.

I headed into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal with coffee. I sit at the counter on the bar stools flicking through my phone while shoveling cereal into my mouth.

I was busy looking through Facebook when My mate John Starts calling me.

"Hello" I groan, you see John isn't my number one friend but were pretty close with another.

"Hey man Listen are you busy tonight" He shouts into the phone. I roll my eyes, here we go.

"Ah no I'm not why" I can hear Keegan waking up from the kitchen.

"Big party tonight man in dorm 472, You have to come, Booze, music, and chicks, the ultimate college party" He yells happily." you in bro?" He asks seriously. Maybe this party is what I and Keegan need.

"Can my roommate come, he needs to get out honestly" I chuckle to myself. "Yeah of course man, it's at 8, see ya then" He Hung up straight away, I grin to myself, Keegan is gonna get wasted tonight.

"Hi" I hear Keegan murmur, like he wasn't even there. I turn around, and he was shirtless. I scan over his torso seeing his pale skin.

He's stomach had A faint outline of a six pack, if he went to the gym for probably three weeks, it would be more noticeable. He notices me staring and grows red.

"Hey listen there's a party tonight, my mate invited me, You in" I meet his gaze through his glasses which suited him perfectly.

He thought for a moment before replying quietly as usual. "Um yeah, I'll go if that's okay with them" He looked so worried like they don't want him there.

"Of course they don't care, you're my friend, so they will treat you nicely" Me calling him friend seemed to make me lighten up.

"What time is it at" I walked over to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and taking the cap off.

"Eight so probably leave at eight-thirty" He nodded and sipped his water. I couldn't help but stare at his lips, but then I realize I was creepy so I went back to my phone.

Keegan's POV

It was 8:20 and I was still in the same position on my bed reading, I've been reading since this morning.

I was busy being lost in the text I didn't hear Alex call out to me until my book was ripped out of my grasp. I looked up at his smirking face.

"Hey give that back" He shakes his head.

"Dude you need to get dressed we're about to leave" He tosses my book on his bed. I look down at my clothes.What's wrong with his.

"Umm what's wrong with these clothes." He laughed at my unknowing experience at parties.

"Dude your gonna be at a party full of teenagers who are sweaty and will be most likely grinding up on you and your nice wearing clothes are bound to get dirty fast. Plus not to mention all the alcohol and other substances that will be dumped on you" He walks over to my side of the closet and grabs some of my clothes.

Other substances like what. Spit. Vomit Oh that's just nasty. Great and I have to be there for God knows how long.

He throws the clothes at my face and grabs his phone.

"Quick chuck them on and lets head out" I stumble over to the bathroom and quickly throw my clothes on which were jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I ruffle my hair up and head out to Alex.

We walked through the hallways of the campus seeing more and more teenagers fill the top hall which was above our dorm room. So I assume this is where the party was being held.

We struggle passed the teenagers in front of the door, and when We entered it was just liked I had imagined... Dark lighten with disco lasers filling the room, booze everywhere literally, Half naked girls grinding up on people and the odd couple making out in the corner.

what have I gotten myself into...