No 12-Dating?

Keegan's POV 

It was 6:30 and Im still out side in the cold. I don't know if barbie has left yet and god hoping she has. I stood up from my spot under the oak tree and starting to make my way back to my dorm room because it was getting dark out here. Plus its my room not hers. 

I swear to god if they're still making out Im gonna gag. I finally reach the second floor and headed over to my door. I opened it up slowly checking if I can her the squealing of the Barbie. I looked over to see Alex laying on his back, eyes closed and his lips formed into a smile. 

I enter the room fully and shut the door behind me which startled Alex. He looked over to me. 

"Keegan where did you go?" He questioned with slight concern laced in his voice. "I um went to the park since you were um you know busy" I mumble moving over to my bed. He chuckled. 

"Didn't mean you had to run off, its fine Hannah is fine with you" he smiled but I didn't Like Hannah already. Something about her isn't right. 

"Okay" I said softly laying on my bed, my back hurts from leaning on the tree for hours and hours. 

I looked back over to Alex, his still wearing that smile, not that its a problem but its getting a bit weird. I huffed out a breath. "Alright Alex why you smiling like chucky the killer doll" I heard him chuckle from my comment.

"Oh um Hannah and I are dating now, isn't that amazing?" He's smile grew two times bigger, it kind of scared me. They're dating now. He's dating Barbie, jesus fuck. 

"What did you say" I look over then realised I said that out loud. "Did you just call her barbie" He raised an eyebrow. Oh shit Im in trouble. 

"N-no I was just thinking about something else" I jumped up from my bed and head over to the bathroom. "Im taking a shower" I mumbled before closing the door. I don't know why him dating Barbie made me feel this way. 

My chest felt like it was gonna explode. Its his life not mine, its not my problem but it feels like it is. 

This is stupid I need a hot shower now. 

Alex's POV

Keegan Finally Walked back through the Door, looking tired and cold. I looked up to him. "Keegan, where did you go?" I asked with concern. "I Um went to the park since you were um busy" He mumble stumbling over to his bed. I chuckled slightly. 

"It didn't mean you had to run off, Hannah is fine with you" I smile reassuring him. I heard him make a huffing noise, God whats up his ass. "Alright Alex why are you smiling Like chucky the killer doll" He looked over to me. I started laughing at his words. 

"Oh um Hannah and I are dating now isn't that great"My smile grew bigger, just thinking about her made me happier. He looked away and mumbled something.

 Did he just call her barbie. "What did you say" It was meant to come out in a playful way but I think I scared him. 

"Did you just call her barbie?" I raised my eyebrow. "N-no I was just thinking about something else." He jumped up from his bed and strolled over to the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower" Then he shut the door. 

He looked hurt. Did something happen in class today or at the park. Maybe Ian said something to him. I laid back down and grabbed my phone from the side table seeing I have a text from Hannah. 

I spent the Next hour texting Hannah and eating food on my bed. I glanced over to see Keegan still doing study. He's been there for an hour now just staring at the same book and taking notes. 

Seriously its the first day who needs to study that much. I aint doing shit till at least next week because the first week of class we do shit all. 

I quietly crawl from my bed and sneak up on Keegan whose focusing really hard on a page from his text book. I held my breath and quickly shoved his shoulder and shouted 

"BOO!" really loud in his ear. Next thing Keegan jumps up from his chair and falls out sideways onto the floor. I back away laughing my ass off also trying to catch my breath.

 I look at Keegan and everything changed, notice blood dripping down his face. He must have hit his face on the desk

My expression drops from happy to horror. Keegan is confused until his moves his hand to his face which is now covered in blood. He looks up at me horrified. I rush over to him and bend down in front of him. 

"Shit Keegan Im so sorry, I didn't mean for you to hit your head" I ramble on and on. His eyes widen and his expression broke my heart. I didn't mean to hurt the puppy. I helped him up and lead him over to bathroom. 

This is the second time I've hurt him...by accident of course.

"M-my head hurts Alex" I look at him, he looks so dazed. Either to much blood lost or he cant handle blood. "Here" I helped him sit on the counter in the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. 

I move my hands up to his face and start dabbing the tissue where the blood is escaping from. His eyes are shut softly. Im lucky he missed his temple or his could off died. 

"W-why did you do this?" He mumble softly, his breath hitting my face. "You were busy having your nose stuck in a book, I thought you needed some fun, I didn't mean for you to hit your head, again i'm sorry" he nods slightly. I got the blood off and put a bandage on his gash and covered it with tape so It stuck there. 

"Alright all done, you need to rest your head okay" He nodded in agreement and slid of the counter. We made our way over to the beds. He laid down softly and pulled the blanket up to his face. Hitting his head made him really tired I just hope I didn't do any serious damage and its gonna effect him. 

He was out within seconds on laying down. I rubbed his head softly and made my way over to my bed and got under the covers. 

I sent Hannah a goodnight text and turn the lights off. I laid on my side facing Keegan. I watched his chest rise and fall with each deep breath he took. He looked peaceful, Still can't believe I hurt him. "Good Night Keegan" I mumbled knowing he couldn't hear me. My eye lids shut softly sending me to sleep.