No 14- Bullies

The week has flown by, attending classes, studying for hours on end after class,listening to Alex and Barbie suck face every night is starting to hit a nerve. 

The good thing is that after I stormed out the other door, Alex wasn't angry, he still felt bad about my secret but I forgave him, slowly. 

Im currently on my bed trying to read while listening to Alex and Barbie face time each other. They've been at it for 2 hours now, and I've only managed to read 10 pages due to their constant laughing and gigglyness.

 I glanced at his screen before and let me tell you, she looks faker than a barbie doll. Its like she grab all of her makeup and smudged it everywhere. 

"Listen babe I have to go, I need to pack for the week end" need to pack, where's he going? 

"Awh I wish I could come" she made a fake sniffing noise, making me grin from her sadness. 

"I know baby but its only too sunday night and we'll spend it together" great she'll be staying here again just fucking delightful. 

"Ive got to go okay, I'll call you later, love you" He blew her a kiss and hun up. Time to question him I guess. 

"So uh where are you heading this weekend?" I asked softly looking up from my book. He grabbed his bag from under his bed. "Im um heading to my Aunty's for 2 nights" he sounded like he was lying.

"Your aunty from the cafe?" He shook his head. "Nah My other one, Aunt..Sarah" Is he lying, it really sounds like his lying but I wont question it. 

 "Oh okay, well when do you leave" I sat up on the edge of the bed following his direction when we moves back and forwards to the bed and closet. 

"Tomorrow morning" I nodded standing up and heading over to the kitchen for a drink. He followed shortly after. 

"You'll be okay by yourself this weekend right?" awh he actually cares how nice, note the sarcasm but he generally sounded concerned. 

I nodded softly, I sighed "yeah I'll be fine" He started to head back over to his bed. "Good I wanted to make sure" he smiled before going back to packing. 

I decided to head out to the supermarket, needing something fizzy to drink since all we have is water bottles. I grabbed my wallet from the bed side table but before I left I went over to Alex. 

He turned around smiling at his phone then noticed me. "Do you want anything?" he noticed the wallet so I think he knew where I was heading. 

"Actually yes, can you get some Redbull" Hiss face was just one giant smile, one you couldn't say no to. I smiled shyly and nodded. "Thanks Keegy" I shook my head at the name and headed for the door smiling like an idiot. 

When I finally reached the supermarket I made my way over to the drink aisle picking up four bottles of Pink lemonade and 2 fours packs of Redbull. 

I headed over to the cash register to pay for the drinks when I notice the women was a friend of my parents. I kept my head down as I was approaching her. 

"$12.50 thanks" Jeez expensive much. "Keegan?" shit she does notice me. I looked up, her face looked sad and soft. "H-hi Lisa" I stuttered out, she's gonna tell my parents Im here, my father will kill me. 

"You finally got away, Im happy to see that" She smile, I was so confused. "W-wait what?" I choked on my own breath. 

"Keegan I knew everything that happened to you, thats why I stopped seeing you's, it killed me knowing they are your parents" She put her hand on mine in a loving way. 

"Are you in college?" She smiled sweetly, could this be a trick, she might tell them but on the other hand i've known her for years, she's kept all of my secrets. 

"Yeah i'm in college now" I nodded and she smiled like she was proud. "Im so proud of you Keegs" now you know why I hate it when Alex calls me "Keegs", Lisa always did and he brought up to many memories. 

I Smiled back and handed her the many and she chuckled and handed it back. I stared at her in confusion. "Its on the house sweetie" she winked before sending me on my way. "T-thanks Lisa, I've missed you" I said honestly, because it was true I do miss seeing her. 

"I'll see you arounds keegs" with that she was serving the next people, leaving me to walk back to the campus with free drinks. 

On my way back before I even reached the campus, I passed a bunch of bullies from high-school near a Alleyway. I kept my head down but I was still noticed. 

"Keegan Pierce, Long time no see" Jack said coldly. Jack have been bullying me for 6 years now, which I never knew why. 

I nodded not wanting to speak. Jack and his friends approached me and slapping the bag out of my hands. One of his mates which I think was named Ash shoved me by my shoulders. 

"Still can't fight for your self can you" suddenly I was dropped to the ground and kicked. 

"W-why are y-you doing this?" I stuttered out, trying to catch my breath. "Um because your an easy target plus who wouldn't want to beat on a pathetic loner such as your self?" Jacks mate's chuckled along with him. I tried to stand up on to be kicked back down again. I was used to this, it happened almost everyday in high school.

Jack bent down and grabbed me by my collar lifting me semi up. "Have a good day Keegan" with that Jack punched my repeadtly in the face, causing blood to ooze out of my mouth and nose.He dropped me back down. I was left on the ground in pain while they all turn around and walked away. I will never know why they do this, they always use the same excuse. 

After 5 minutes I decided to standup and get back to my dorm room. I groaned, standing on my feet being careful of my ribs. I picked my bag up and walked slowly back to the campus. 

I finally reached my room and entered slowly. I walked in seeing Alex no where in sight. I sighed and headed to the kitchen then I saw Alex on one of the bar stools staring at his phone. I made my way to the fridge putting the drinks away, hiding my face from Alex. 

"Finally back I see, I thought you died out there" Alex chuckled. I turned around and met his eyes.I wanted to die.

 He expression grew worried then angry. He jumped up from his seat and rushed around the counter to me. 

"What the fuck happened out there Keegan!" He yelled and grabbed my face softly in both of his warm hands, studying my face, it must be pretty bad. I forgot I still had blood everywhere. I looked down before speaking. 

I tried to move my face from his hands but no use.

" Bullies" I mumbled softly looking back up, Alex looked sad. "Who were they?" his voice was dark and scary. "They're kids from my old school, Jack and his group, this was a usual thing for us" 

Alex leant forward and wrapped his arms around me sweetly and rubbed my back. For once I wasn't crying in his arms. I couldn't cry, I just didn't feel sad, I was used to this. 

"Lets get you cleaned up okay" I nodded, not wanting to fight against him. He went to the bathroom to grab a face washer and made his way back to where I was sitting which was on the counter. Since Im shorter than him, he could still reach my face. 

He stood in between my legs and starting to wipe to the blood off. I felt heat rushed to my face and neck from him in between my legs. but it didn't feel awkward, it kinda felt right. 

Once he was done he just stared at me and smile sweetly. "All done but you have a few cuts here and there" I nodded before he hugged me softly again. He's feeling extra loving today But only in a friend way. He pulled away and I instantly missed his body warmth. 

" I need to finish packing, wanna watch a movie after?" his eyes were wide with hope, I rolled mine and smiled. "Alright" I jumped of the counter heading over to my bed. 

So thats what we did for the rest of the night, lay in bed watching Netflix for hours and drinking pink lemonade until I finally passed out, sleep's pull was to strong for me to fight. Thank god tomorrow was Saturday but also tomorrow he's leaving, leaving me alone.