No 16- One thing after Another

Keegan's POV

"Hello Keegan" I groan Looking up seeing the face I spent my life fearing. My father was standing over me with a evil smirk plastered on his face.

"D-dad" I spluttered out in fear. He bent down and grabbed me by my collar pulling me up to his face. "So I hope your proud of escaping and killing your mother emotionally." after he snapped at me, he landed a punch to my face, I instantly felt blood seep from my nose, dripping down my lips. I was to scared to fight back.

"Look at you, all weak and scared, can't even defend yourself against anyone" he dropped me back on the ground while slamming his foot into my ribs. I guess all the old bruises that healed will be back now.

"S-stop p-please" I squealed as he rammed his foot back into me. How is no one seeing this.

"What was that you wan't me to stop, after all you've done to this family you want me to stop" He laughed and what he did next most likely broke a tooth. He kicked me face. His foot slammed into my jaw earning a cracking noise.

I spat out blood next to were I was laying. "Don't think about coming home ever, No one want's you any way" he gave me one Last kick in the stomach before storming off, he kicked my books to the side causing them to spill out. I guess I ain't going home then.

I rolled over onto my back and laid there for about 10 minutes yet no one came over to help, lo one ever does. I sat up slowly wincing at the pain. Before I attempted to stand up I scooted over to my books and shoved them in the bag noticing some of the pages were bent and ripped.

There goes $100 from my savings down the drain. Yeah books aint cheap sadly. I held the bag to my chest while trying to stand up. I finally stood up stumbling in the process and just stood there for a minute. My head was dizzy from hitting it on the concrete.

After a minute I started to walk ever so slowly back to the campus. On the way there I heard my named being shouted again. I flinched expecting my father to go for round 2. I turned my gaze over to the noise revealing Jack and his group that bashed me the other day.

Can I please Have a break for one fucking second. They all approached me, circling me like sharks.

"You don't look to good Keegan" Jack chuckled,standing in front of me.

"Finally got what you deserved I see" one of his minions spoke up. How the hell did I deserve this, I haven't hurt anyone. I kept my gaze down waiting for them to leave.

"Maybe we should leave him alone guys" I heard a soft voice come from behind everyone. I looked up seeing a tall and we built guy around about the same age as me with jet black hair and dark blue eyes, he reminded me of Alex except he had two piercings on his bottom lip. 

We mets gazes and he smiled before talking.

"He looks like he's had a rough day" I felt happy that someone was defending me not just Alex.

"Shut your mouth Callum" Jack snapped at who Im guessing was Callum "Keegan gets what his given" He cracked his knuckles just before you usually punch someone. I winced waiting for impact but It never came.

"I said forget about him jack" Callum said coldly getting in front of Jack and shoving him. Jack rolled his eyes and shoved him off him. I could feel his anger coming of him in waves.

"Whatever lets go" Jack snapped turning around, the rest of his minions following him. Callum spun around to face me.

"Sorry about Jack, He's a real asshole" He chuckled scratching his neck. "Are you um okay, what happened?" he can't actually be concerned could he. "M-my father" I mumbled softly earning a chuckled from the giant tree in front of me.