No 23- Thinking back

Alex's POV

Ive been awake and stuck in this bed for two days now but apparently its been longer since I was out like a light. 

So apparently the story is my name is Alex Fisher, I was hit by a car and slipped into a coma. Im a student at Yale university, I have a roommate, a sister, brother, mother and a father. 

I can't remember a single thing not one . My "family" has been telling me about my child hood and past memories about them and I together but it hasn't been working but they'll keep trying I suppose because thats what family does right.

The boy named Keegan, apparently his my roommate. He always looks so sad when we look at each other. I wanted to remember him I do, it hurts seeing someone in pain because you're their "friend" yet you don't remember a single thing about your friendship. It must hurt a lot. 

Every time I look at Keegan I always think about how cute he is. I know its a weird thing to think but he looks adorable with his longish brown hair, pale skin and glasses. 

My thoughts was interrupted when Keegan walked through the door. I smiled at least I have company. I looked up seeing how tired he looked. 

"Hi Keegan" I chirped seeing him smile when I said his name. He took a seat next to my bed facing me. 

"H-hey Alex, feeling any better?" He said quietly, he really needs to speak up. I smiled feeling a lot better since he walked through the door. 

"I feel a lot better" I smiled then it came to me that Keegan never did tell me any memories about us two. 

"Hey Keegan" I saw him straighten up and meet my eyes which were very dull behind the black frames of his glasses. "Y-yes" He sounded unsure. 

"You never did tell me any memories about us two" I smiled hoping he knew what I was applying. He nodded while making a thinking face before smiling slightly. 

"Okay well um we met at school, we did a project together on the last day, I did all the work" He laughed making me chuckle. 

"Soon we met again when we both found out we were roommates. The first night of living together you dragged me down town and when it became night time you laid on top of the playground pulling me with you too look at the stars" He stopped catching my eyes. 

I felt something tugged in my chest, The way he said the memory out loud made a smile creep on my face, that memory sounded amazing, I wish I could remember it. 

I nodded for him to continue. 

"Uh lets see, We went to a party together and played truth or dare-" He stopped he made a face of uncertainty of he wanted me to know the rest but I was dying to know what happen next. Did something bad happen maybe.

"What happened?" I asked softly. His cheeks were tinted pink and red. 

"When it came to your turn you had to k-kiss me" He looked down, red covering his face. I felt heat reach my neck and cheeks. Did we actually kiss. Im I gay Perhaps I should ask him but after. 

"Y-you helped me through some stuff like when I told you about my past and problems, you helped me a lot by being there for me, It was the first time someone had ever said that to me" His smile made my heart flutter. 

"The last memory I had of us two was the argument then this" his face dropped. We had A argument. Maybe I shouldn't bring it back up, it might upset him. 

"Keegan can I ask you something" He nodded slightly. I took a breath, the moment of truth. 

"Im I gay?" The look of his face was funny but he finally answered. 

"Y-you're Bisexual, so you like both male and female" He smiled, I nodded maybe thats Why I fell all mushy around him. 

I was about to reply when my nurse and "family" barged in. 

"Alex honey" My mother kissed me all over. I smiled at her sweetness. 

Then the nurse spoke up. "Good news kid, you can be discharged today but you'll need to stay with your parent for at least a week before attending college again okay" I nodded excitedly, I was finally free from this hell hole. 

My mother smiled "lets get you out of here hey" She stood up and placed a bag at my feet full of my clothes. I sat up and grabbed the bag while they signed the papers. Keegan's expression looked calm but happy. 

After I was done changing I stumbled out of the bathroom having to get used to walking again. I made my way to the door and into the hallway. The nurse smiled at my while my family hugged me seeing me stand since the first time in like a week. 

Keegan was standing behind everyone at the back. He looked lonely in a way, I wanted to squish him in a hug. 

"Alright Alex you're free to leave, take care of your self" The nurse chuckled leading us out to the car park. We finally reached out side. There was greyish clouds sprinkled among the sky butt still sunny. 

We reached which I assumed was our car before turning around to Keegan. "Do you need a ride honey" My mum spoke catching his attention. He smiled sweetly. He was coming with us yay. 

"Um no thanks Ill walk from here but thank you" Awh no fair. "Ill see you around Alex, please be careful" He smiled over to me. 

I was about to speak when my mum bet me to it. "Here" She walked over giving him a slip off paper. He looked down and smiled. "Its our address, visit us any time okay" He nodded eagerly. 

He waved before walked into the distance. We jumped in the car and pulled out heading for what I assume was home. The freedom felt amazing. 

AHHH This chapter suck so much because It was a fill in chapter Sorry :3