No 9- Hang Over

Keegan's POV 

Oh fuck my head hurts. My head feels like someone is bashing it with a hammer.I groan to myself and try to sit up but only to have two arms pull my down. What the hell. I turn over to come face to face with the one and only Alex. Alex had his arms wrapped around my waist. 

Wait we slept together. Oh god we didn't do anything right. I looked down to see we both had our clothes on thank god. I carefully peeled Alex's arms off my waist and sat on the edge of the bed holding my pained head. 

The room was quiet I until I heard Alex mumble my name. I looked over seeing his was still asleep. Then he continued. 

"N-n-no Kee-gan Don't do i-it" He mumble while wearing a pained expression. Umm okay then. I shake my head, Bad mistake it killed. I stood up slowly and Made my way to the bathroom because I needed to pee like hell. 

After I was done I took as pills for my head and grabbed two bottles of water for Alex and I. I left two Pills on his bedside table for when he wakes up. 

I got changed into some clean clothes that didn't have vodka on it and sweat. I put some sweat pants and I plain grey t-shirt on and sat on my bed with my laptop, checking my emails and facebook. I was scrolling through my emails when one in particular caught my eye. 

From:Jason11Hotmail.com 

I froze thats-thats from my father. Oh shit. Oh god this is going to be good. I opened the email and read through it carefully. Honestly I forgot he had my email. 

Keegan

Thought it would be funny to fuck off and leave me and your mother worry about your pathetic ass huh. You piece of shit didn't even leave a note, you ungrateful, worthless waste of space. If your ass isn't back home by next friday I will find you and your punishment will be worst than anything you have ever gotten, you understand. Get your ass back home now or else. 

Jason11hotmail..com

Fuck. He's gonna kill me. Wait he doesn't even know where I am, Im fine. Im fine. Am I. I didn't even realise I was shaking violently. I shut my laptop of and wrapped my blanket around me. My father is gonna come after me and he will find me. 

This has happen before. I ran away when I was 15 and he found me and almost knocked me around to the point where I wasn't breathing. 

I feel tears escape my eyes and fall on the bed. I cry silently from fear knowing he's gonna find me again. I was in such a good mood last night and I actually Had fun but this just fucking ruined everything. 

I was to busy crying I didn't notice Alex Wake Up. I heard him groan about his head and then a loud crashing noise echoed through the room. I wiped my tears away.

I crawled from under the blanket and Saw Alex on the floor next to the lamp. "Ow fuck" He yells and lays his head on the ground. I smile and bend down next to him. 

"Need help" He looks up half asleep and nods. I pulled him up onto the bed and picked the lamp up and placed it on the table. I handed Alex the Bottle of water and pills which he took gladly. 

"Thanks Keegs" He smiled before laying back down. I moved back over to my bed. Picking up the book and read where I left off. 

The rest of the day was spent Laying In bed watching movies on Netflix and Me reading. We Had our first class tomorrow and I wanted to be well rested for it. I had biology first and Alex had math, which he whined about for 20 minutes today but I wasn't listening to him. 

I couldn't I was stuck worrying about my father and the email he wrote me. Honestly it really worried me

Alex's POV

I woke up with a massive head ache. I am never ever drinking again.Jesus fuck this hurts. I looked over and saw what I assume is Keegan under the blankets curled up. I went to stand up from the bed and I fell over in the blanket onto the floor,taking my beautiful lamp with me. 

"Ow fuck" I yelled, I hit my head on the ground. I felt Keegan Bend down next to me. 

"Need help" I looked up and nodded half asleep. He pulled me up onto the bed and handed me a bottle of water and two white pills which I gladly took. 

"Thanks keegs" I smiled before laying back down. 

During the day Keegan was reading on his bed and I sat in front of my laptop watching Netflix all day. I was watching shameless, God I love that show. We have class tomorrow and my first one was math which I did not appreciate one bit. 

It was 3:40 and I was still in bed treating my hang over with food and water with Netflix when Keegan spoke up. 

"Hey Alex Im gonna head to the supermarket, want anything?" He tilts his head slightly with a smile. "Uh um sours worms!" I yell happily, hey if he's paying. He chuckles while pulling his shoes on. 

"Alright sour worms it is then, I'll be back" and with that Keegan slipped out of the door. 

I stood up from my bed and piled the rubbish into the bin and grabbing another water bottle because I feel like a fish out of water.I wondered around the room stretching my legs when I noticed that Keegan's Closet was slightly open.

 I know its rude to go through other people's stuff but I was very curious on what he likes and has. 

I opened the door and searched through the closet. Nothing but Clothes and Books. I looked through his books and he doesn't have a bad taste in books honestly. I pulled one book from the shelf that was titled "Brother Grimm" It looked really good. 

But when I open the book something, something's fell out onto the floor. I looked down at the floor and a horrified expression took over my face. Blades. Blades. Five Sharp and Silver Blades. 

"B-blades" I was shocked Keegan wouldn't, he just wouldn't. He doesn't seem to be that type of person.  I stood there staring at the shiny objects at my feet. I quickly picked them up into my hand and shoved them into my pocket and put his book back so his wouldn't notice. 

I have to ask him about this but first I need to check his arms for scars. I hate saying that. Scars. Self harm scars. Why would he do this though and how long?