Bye Doll

The streets were quiet and dark.I saw it in the distance. The big mansion. I put my hood on so the cameras couldn't recognize me as i came closer to the gate. This was it. My knees were shaking. What if its going to follow me again? I knelled down and opened the bag to look at it for the last time. Those black demonic eyes and that crack on the face made me feel weak and want to run. I closed the black sport bag. The front light turned on. But there wasn't supposed to anyone here this late. I panicked and threw the bag over the gate as fast as i could. I saw a silhouette standing in front of the mansion coming closer. My legs took control of me and i bolted. I heard someone shouting behind me but my mind refused to think and i just ran. Trough the dirty Vegas alleys and places where no one except hookers and homeless people go. I took the weirdest path so no one could follow me. My legs refused to stop running until i was home. I stopped at the front of my house and smiled slightly even though i was so out of breath that i was about to pass out. Slowly i walked over to my door just to find it locked. Idiot must have locked it. I banged like an idiot on the door but the house was quiet. All the lights were out as well so i had no choice but to climb in trough the window. Wasn't the first time anyways. I hoped in and closed it after me. I turned back around to see him in standing in my face and smiling like a psychopath he was.
"Laty home aren't we Lilz?" He said and turned his head to the side and grabbed me by my chin.
"I got rid of it. This time it's not coming back" -i said and walked past him. I looked at the clock on the wall that showed 00:15.
"Hes coming for you" - he whispered  near my ear smiling .
"Was he here? Is that why you locked the door?" - i asked.
"I think you should run" he said in his insane voice and kept smiling. I heard a car park outside my house and i grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter and hid. I heard the lock being picked until it opened. I tried breathing as quietly as possible. The footsteps came closer but then stopped. They started to fade in the distance and then coming back. He was coming to get revenge. And he was none other than someone i used to love named Julian.Everything was good until one day...i heard another car park outside and then people enter.I could hear the click of the gun safety taken off. If they're his friends - i m dead. A warm breath hit my face. I turned my head to see Jeremy- aka the psychopath that i lived with. He was harmless ... to me at least. But he is scary and known for his insane smile that makes people have nightmares. Suddenly i got grabbed by my hand and pulled outside. Police was here. And soon i saw Julian handcuffed and pushed in the police car. They took him away but 2 cops stayed to ask me some questions. I told them that he was trying to murder me and have been threatening me for a while. Turns out i wasn't the only one. Before trying to kill me he had shot 2 other innocent people. The cops left with the answers they wanted and i went back in my house to finally get some sleep.
But Jeremy had insomnia so he rarely slept. But then there is that question you're probably wondering. Why the hell am i living with an insane person?- because first of all, i m the only person he has left. And second of all he wasn't that insane. He was just "odd" but smart. So smart that he knew when exactly Julian was going to come for me and when to call the cops. Even though he was smart, he was a psychopath as well so he couldn't really get a job. He was a hacker. Mostly worked on the "deep dark web" . A place you don't want to be in unless you're a hacker or you need -drugs ,guns, fake id's, counterfeits etc. 
I was getting in my bed when Jeremy entered.
"I m sorry for bringing that doll. I didn't want it to ever cause harm or trouble."- he said. I knew he meant it and that he was deeply sorry. He didn't smile. I loved this side of him. Felt so oddly human, unlike he was usually.
"I know you didn't. It's okay. It's gone now for good. "
"Hes going to try to find who dropped it off."
"Whatever. He can waste his time. But if he comes close to me with that thing i m going to shove it up his ass."-i said and burried my head in a pillow.
"And i m going to leak his nudes" -he said. I lifted up my head to see that he's smile was back. He walked out and tipped a glass over on purpose making it shatter and not even looking back at it. Yup. The crazy is back.
I don't wish evil on Zak Bagans. I just think he is a self absorbed asshole and that he doesn't care about anything else than his fucking hair. And probably money. He wanted haunted objects and he got what he asked for. Now it's his problem.
Me? Oh yeah. My name is Lily,  28, 172 cm tall . I have natural, blond,long hair and mint green eyes. My face kind of reminds others of Cara Delevingne because of my eyebrows. Body type - curves. I was blessed with big boobs and an ass. On a daily basis i work at nights. No i m not a hooker or a stripper. I work for a gang so i do business while they do the illegal stuff. They basally use me to trick men into deals. While they stare at my cleavage i trick them into signing contracts. Works most of the time and i get paid a lot. But all i m hoping for now was that the ghost faggot wouldn't track me down. But did i mention? - life hates me.