Kinks

I walked over to him and put my hands around his neck. I was about to kiss him but my phone rang. It was Jeremy and he only calls when its important.
"I have to take this real quick."- i said and walked outside for a minute. If this was something important i dont want Zak hearing this.
"Where are you?"- he asked.
"....why? " - i asked worried.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WHEN I TELL YOU NOT TO?"
"Cause i m a human not a dog that you can keep trapped. Whats going on?"
"They saw you. Were leaving . Now."
"Force me. "
"Then stay and die."
"Fine." - i said and dropped the call. I didnt care. I walked back inside, put my phone  down and walked back to Zak.
"Sorry, its Jeremy. Nothing important."- i said and looked at him. His features were breathtaking. I could feel myself getting more turned on by the second as he slowly traced his hands down my spine and grabbing my butt. He pulled me closer. His big hands touching sent  chills down my spine. I bet this dark , tall man had  some fetishes and i wanted them all.
"I want to know your fetishes...feel them. Zak take me. "- i whispered in his ear and glided my lips down his neck. He grinned at me.
"You sure? "
"All yours. "- i said and was about to kiss him when he scooped me up over his shoulder like a puppet. He walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Shit was about to go down.  I was dropped in the bed and i bounced from the impact. He quickly crawled on top of me and held my hands above my head. He looked at me and kissed me roughly. I loved it. He sucked and bit my neck. I was into this.
"Dont move " - he said and left for a secong coming back with handcuffs. Hell yes. He cuffed me to the end of the bed with my ass upwards. I gasped when he went down my neck with his lips . He grabbed my boobs from behind and squeezed them gently. He unzipped my dresshalfway and then just ripped it off with his hands. I was now only in my lace thong. His shirt came off.He grabbed now my bare tits and gently squeezed my nipple while gliding down with his other hand down. I moaned as he got closer to the are and then he finally pushed two fingers in. I moaned and just stood there being able to do nothing . I loved this. He worked my body untill i was about to finish but he pulled out his fingers.
"Not so fast there."- he said and turned my head sideways so i would look at him. He kissed me and took off his pants. He positioned him behind me and teased me with the tip. He went a little in and then out around the edges again. I was now dripping wet. He got away a little and uncuffed my hands but then trapped them behind my back making me fall face down in the pillows with my ass still up. He teased again and then sroughly pushed himself in making me moan loudly.
"Fuck"- i moaned. as he thrused roughly and deeply in me for the 4 th time.  He stopped inside me.
"Dont stop. Fuck me Zak."-i begged him. He pulled me up from the pillows by my hands.
"Tell me how much you want this." - he growled im my ear and then thrusted once again in me. 
"Zak, i m begging you. Please fuck me. I want to feel you in me. "- i moaned. He trusted again.
"Not good enough."
"Fuck me all night and make me scream from your dick. Please fuck me hard. "- i said . He let go of my hands making me slam back in the pillow but then again trapping them by my lower back.
He started fucking me again and this time harder making me actually gasp and scream. I was about to end again but he pulled out again.
"Not yet." - he said and laid my legs out flat and then again went inside. Thrusting deep in me he started grunting. He was near the finish and so was i. I felt it coming as his dick went in me harder and deeper. It builded up and we both ended together. I screamed out loud. As i was climaxing i felt him release himself deep in me with his last thrust.  It was over and laid panting in the bed trying to catch my breath as he pulled out of me.  He freed me and laid next to me.
"Any regrets?"- he asked.
"Yes." - i anwsered. He frowned a little.
"That this didnt happen sooner. "- i said making his face straighten out. He kissed me on my forehead and i laid on his chest. This was worth everything.