Fighting already

I put on my shoes on  and i was already ready. Even though i still had an hour left.
"Don't you still love Julian?"- Jeremy asked and smashed a plate.
"No, not anymore. He is not what he used to be. He wants to kill me now.I loved him before he became a monster. I loved him before all of that. So it's time to move on ."- i said and sat in the couch.
"Stupid people and relationships. Good thing that i don't feel shit."- he said and smashed another plate. He does that when he gets bored. I ve tried to stop him but he just does what he wants. After all he was paying for this house.
"Hey can you hack Zak's phone? I want to see his messages. "
"Already done. I have his phone duplicated on that one" - he said and pointed to the black i phone on the coffee table. I grabbed it and saw it had a password.
"What's the password" i asked Jeremy
"Help me. And they say i m weird" - he said climbing up the stairs.
It really was - help me. I was about to open messages but the phone went in instagram instead. Holly shit. He is using it right now and i can see all he's doing. He scrolled trough his feed a little and then went and typed in my name in the search. He clicked on my recent picture and stayed for a while on it. I don't think i want to know what he's doing. He exited instagram and opened camera. I saw him. It was like we were facetiming only he couldn't see me.
"Hey, guys, lets take a picture. " he said and turned the camera to him, bald guy and a chubby,hairy guy.
"No wait another one. My hair doesn't look good. " - he said and i rolled my eyes. Obsessed with his damn hair and looks. He took the picture again and put his phone down without closing the camera. I could still hear him talk but i couldn't see anything.
"Aren't you going out with that girl that's helping you with the doll. "- the bald guy asked.
" I am. She's super hot. And pretty. "
"Shouldn't you be already leaving now?"
"Shit, fuck. I have to go. --" he said and turned his camera off. I put the phone down and saw Jeremy leaving.
" I m going to a meeting" - he shouted insanely and slammed the door behind him.
He rarely goes out or to any meetings. Doesn't like to be seen since people can't handle his craziness very well. I just hope he doesn't kill anyone this time. He isn't a killer or anything . He just kills people before they kill them. Hes smart as fuck .
After i watched an episode of ghost adventures. I heard a knock on my door . Watching the show i got more attracted to him. Didn't seem like that big of a dick after all. Well still a dick but not as big of a dick.
I opened the doors and there he was. Smiling and looking great. He had white roses in his hands.
" Hai" i said smiling lightly.
"Hey, you look great. Here you go mis. " he said and handed me the roses.
"This is still not a date." I laughed and went inside to put them in a vase. He followed me inside and closed the door. He walked over to me and waited while i poured water in the vase and put them in.
" How do you afford this?" He asked looking around the house.
"My roomate is kind of really rich. I buy the food and stuff. "
"Can't you afford to live on your own?"
" I can but why would i? I meand i -" i was cut off by a loud bang upstairs.
I looked at Zak a little scared.
"I m the only one home"- i quietly said to him. He took a knife and started heading upstairs.
"No" i whispered to him and pulled him back by his shirt. He looked at me and put the knife back down and we both quietly headed for the door. I tried opening the door but it was locked. We both looked at eachother shocked and then by the stairs we saw a shadow figure standing. It stood there and then vanished.
"Come, lets go out trough the back door." - i said and tried pulling him with me but he didn't move.
"Hey." - i said snapping my fingers in front of him. It was like he was frozen.
"Are you okay?"i asked stepping back. He scrunched his fists up and looked at me angrily. I knew this was bad.  A flashback of Julian getting possessed popped up in my mind and i got scared. I ran to the back door but they were locked aswell. He stormed up to me and punched me in the face with his fist. It hurt and he was super strong so if he wanted to kill me then he probably will now. But i m not a weak bitch. If you're going to punch me then i ll do the same. I swinged my hand back and hit his face as hard as i could. He growled in anger and puched me again strongly. Everything went blank.

I opened my eyes and i was in bed in my room. I heard Jeremy's voice downstairs and sat up. My face hurt snd i still had my clothes on from the previous night. I looked in the mirror and i had a black eye.
"Motherfucker" i cursed while touching my eye. It hurt and looked horrible. I started walking downstairs. And heard Zak's voice.
"You better hope she wakes up before i pull the trigger. Such a big heart she has. Wouldn't let me shoot you. "- Jeremy said pointing a gun to his face. I walked down and they both looked at me.
"I m so sorry ,Lily. I think i got possesed. I didn't mean it, i m sorry. " he said. And i just sighed.
"Jeremy, please put the gun down."- i said and he did as i said and waited for what i m about to do. I walked up to Zak and put my hands on his cheecks and looked in his pretty face . You know my would be pretty too if it wouldn't be fucked up from his fist. Lets make us even. I took my hands off his cheecks and dragged them down his chest. My fist gathered all the force i had in my body and flew in his perfect face. His eyes closed and he fell to the ground. What a man. Got knocked out by a girl.
"That was amazingly awesome!"- Jeremy laughed looking down at his knocked out body. We pulled him on the couch but that would be too nice so i messed his hair up as much as possibly could. I m a savage.

___A.N.___________
-hey. Tell me guys if you liked it and if i should continue. I love hearing feedback and suggestions! :)
Bye for now
-Linda_0u0
__________________