A deal.

For some reason i was done with this shit. Ive been bottoling things up for a while now and ofcourse this had to be the moment when i cry nonstop.
"Hey you okay in there?" - he said behind the door.
"Yeah" -i said and stried stopping the tears. WHY NOW??My mascara was everywhere and i decided a shower might fix this situation. I opened the bathroom doors and almost ran to get the bag of clothes. I picked it up and just as fast tried sneaking back in. I was looking at the ground so he wouldnt see my face. I ran into a wall like body.
"Did i do something?"-he asked. I tried walking around him but he stopped me with his hand by the door.
"I m talking to you." -he said. I pushed his hand out of the way and locked the door.

After a cold shower i was finnaly dressed and refreshed.The big hoodie was covering my butt but i had shorts underneath just in case.  I knew i would be covered with questions. I took a deep breath and walked out. He was in the bed sitting on his phone. We looked at eachother but neather of us said anything. I put all the other clothes in a pile next to the bag . All i wanted to really do is cry but then i would seem weak. I walked over to the emty side of the bed and fell in face first.
"Wow. Hey there. Isn't this a little too fast?" -he said sarcasticly. I didn't respond or look at him.
"I shall now tickle you to see if youre still alive."- he said and tickled my neck. I shruged my neck and let out a whine.
"Well, thats a one way to make a girl moan."- i said and turned my head up to look at him.
"You know, youre cute when you're not a dick." - i said and looked at him, taking in his features.
"How about ill stop being a dick and you'll stop being a bitch and maybe we can get along?"- he said in a calm voice. It seemed like he was tired of this aswell.
"Not the worst idea. Fine. Deal." -i said and handed him my pinkie. He wrapped his around mine ,making 'the unbreakable wow'. I got up and felt his eyes follow. My smart mind packed also men clothes for him cause i m a 'bitch'. I threw him a tight black sweater and some black pants. Don't judge me. I didn't have time to pack.
"For you. Now go, get a shower... Not going to share a bed with someone who stinks." - i said and he smiled, nodded and walked in the bathroom.
A knock on the door. The knocking pattern made me instantly know who it was. I opened it and it was the crazy man himself.
"Is things okay? Yo cried?" -he whispered.
"Yeah..and i just broke down a little. Like usual."
"If something happens just scream my name and ill be here bofore you can snap your fingers but i got to go now.."- he said and runned away. He was a strange, strange man.
Jeremy left and Zak soon came out of the shower. His hair was wet and messy.
"Oh my God, who are you and where is Zak?" - i said. He just smiled and got in the bed next to me. Also don't get me wrong here- there was a huge gap between us.
"So tell me about you mr. Bagans?" -i asked.
"Wait you really want to hear?" - he asked surprised.
"Rather this than you snoring." - i anwsered and smiled lookingdown at my lap.
"Well okay. U mm...
***
He opened up. Secrets. Fears. Kinks. Past. And so much more. And this now made me realise - he wasn't a dick. I saw him like that cause i didn't even want to know. He was actually pretty funny and the most importantly -human.  It was now one in the night. There was no point in sleeping. The doll would make him or possobly also me have nightmares. Only now i noticed that the distance between us was almost gone.  I yawned.
"I think i want to sleep now. "
"No, now i want to hear about you."- he said looking at me with his hazel eyes.
"Um...i.." - i tried to speak but it was like i fell in a different universe. A wierd feeling went trough my chest. I snapped out and looked away.
"I m going to sleep. Maybe next time."-i said looking down. I was now hardly keeping myself together. The feeling...i was falling for him. My mind started to panick and i avoided his face any way possible. I took a pillow ,put it on the floor and i laid on it. My hand turned off the light on the nighstand and i tried falling asleep as fast as i could. He shook me a little.
"Umm, what are you doing?" - he said. I looked and saw him looking down from the bed.
"Sleeping."
"You'll be cold."
"No, i m hot anyways. "
"That you are, yes, but you are not sleeping on the floor."
"Ill do what i want."
"I bet there has happened some nasty stuff on that floor. "- he said trying to convince me. I growled in my pillow.
"Fine. Then ill force you."- he said and picked me up from the floor. HOLY SHIT HE WAS STRONG. I could feel his warmth and the hardness of his muscles.  He dropped me in the bed and i started struggling to get out of his pin. A weak smile appeared on my lips as he got on top of me to hold me down.  He finally got a hold of my hands and pinned them down. I froze catching his eyes. I was sinking in again and so it seemed that he was too. His grip loosened and he went in for a kiss. My mind snapped out at the last moment and i rolled out of his pin. I took my pillow, placed it back on the bed and went back to trying to sleep.
"Goodnight, Zachary."- i said.
"Goodnight, beautiful." - he said near my neck. A chill ran down my spine and i heard him get his distance. I respected that.