K, thanks, bye.

I calmed down and didn't reply to his question. It was honestly better if he didn't know yet.
"What are you talking about?"-i mumbled in his chest.
"You didn't take the doll on yourself ,right?"-he asked sounding really worried.
"No...i just still get these once in a while."-i lied.
"Why don't i get them then? "- he asked.
"I don't know.."- i said.
"Youre going to be okay?"- he asked with a husky voice.
"Yeah."- i said and laid back down in the bed with the nightmare replaying itself in my mind.  Zak went to the kitchen area while i stared in the sealing. He walked over to me and gave me a glass of water. I sat up and drunk.
"Thank you." - i said and handed the glass back to him. He didnt look at me.
"You okay?"- i asked.
"Are you sure you didn't take the doll on yourself? "-he asked and looked at me.
"No, i gave it to the guy. Zak ill be just fine. For real."-i said and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Youre leaving tomorrow, aren't you?"
"I have to. Zak belive me ,i would love to go back to Vegas with you..."
"Where will you be going?"- he asked.
"ill know tomorrow. Ill tell you when i know."- i said and saw him get really upset. Was this even the same Zak that used to annoy the shit out of me? He licked his lips and sighed.
"Just promise that when ill wake up in the morning you'll still be here." - he said.
I climbed in his lap with my legs on eather side  of his legs and just hugged him. I ignored what he said.
"You know you called me crazy last night?"- i said with a smile.
"I get really honest when i drink."- he said jokingly and i pulled away to look at his face. Taking in his face features i got the butterflies and chills again and leaned in. He did too and our lips met. It was a slow kiss full with the feels. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and held me closer as if i was going to go away again. We stopped when we heard a knock on the door. I looked at Zak.
"Hey, bro. Can i come in? "- Aaron said behind the door.
"Y-yeahh sure. Wait a sec. "He said and looked at me.
"Do i hide?"- i whispered.
"Your choice."- he said and i was basically already in the bathroom. Zak unlocked the door and let him in.
"Hi, what did you want?"- Zak asked and i heard him close the door behind him coming in.
"Oh yeah, you have to check this out. This hounted hospital in Vegas has this crazzzyyy claimed activity. "
"Bro, at 1 am?"- Zak asked.
"Oooohhh i think i know whats up...you have a girl over don't you?"
"No i don't. Aaron i want to sleep, for real. "
"Yeah sure"- he laughed.
"Wait what about that girl? That you met a while ago? With the blond hair and the attetude?"
"No, Aaron i don't know. Just please i m really tired."- he said sounding annoyed. I knew that Aaron was talking about me and i smiled a little to myself.
"How can you not know her? She was over at your place like two days ago. OHH yeah her name was Jenifer. What happened with you two?"- he said. Who.the.fuck.is.Jenifer?.
"Aaron. For real?"
"Okay, okay dude. Ill come tomorrow."
"Yeah.. "- Zak sighed knowing that i heard that. The doors opened and closed. A silence filled the room and i didn't want to even come out. I did and walked straight past Zak.
"Youre mad?"- he asked.
"About you fucking someone while i was gone? No, of course not."- i said and with force and anger put on my jacket getting ready to leave.
"No, you'll let me explain."-he said standing infront of the door not letting me leave.
"Move."- i said all serious in his face.
"Listen!"- he said holding me by my shoulders.
"Dont. Touch me."- i said and shook out of his hands. His touch felt dirty. Like i didn't want his hands on me.
"Aaron is just messing around. He saw your jacket and decided to screw me over...but its your decition which one of us you belive."- he said and looked in my eyes. It was a little bit of silence when Aaron shouted frim the hallway
"Sorry, Zaaaak" . I looked at Zak.
"You scared me. "- i sighed and hugged him.
"I too got really scared there for a moment there".- he said.
"Why? Thought i'd leave?"- i teased him as i dropped my jacket on the floor.
"Yeah. Actually , yes. That you would just dissapear again. "- he said. I didnt say anything and just dropped back in the bed hoping that another nightmare wouldn't decide to screw me over.

***
I woke up in his arms again. This was getting addicting. I actually slept decently for once. I got up and just stood there for a second looking and smiling at Zak snoring. He was the cutest thing ever...or atleast thats what my head told me. I took my jacket and what else i had and left again begind leaving another note.
"Ill be back soon. Sooner that you think. Just no blonde bimbos please.K, thanks ,bye.           - L. "