Stay or go with her?

"He has had 5 girlfriends just this year. "
"Yeah how about you also tell me his dick size. "- i said in Jeremy's's face.
"A MONSTER COCK!" he shouted and laughed. I smiled. A picture of his dick appeared in my mind. What the hell am i doing?
"But for real, Lily. Don't get too close with him. He will break your heart or whaterwer you have that can be broken." - he said. This meant a lot if it was coming from Jeremy.
"I m just giving it a try. Not that i m going to fall for him. By the way i still think that he's a shit head. I just think that...hey youre right. I don't even know why im doing this. Is it lonellynes? Am i going crazy?"
"Hey! Thats like using the word - retarded in front of someone retarded. But yeah. I think it's you thinking with your reproductive organs. You just want to get off, thats all. "
"And how would you know, Mr. No penis?"
"I would love to tell you the amaizing story of how i got my dick cut off but i need to go ASAP. Meeting with the LHOTW. "-he said and ran upstairs.
Yes, he actually got his dick cut off . A long story. LHOTW - was inicials for some hacker organization that i forgot the name of.
Zak haven't called all day and i was getting a little nervous. What if he did end his life?  Well that would be the 2nd guy i killed. I m not a killer. It was self defence. 
A knock on my door at 9 pm.
He's alive!
"Hey. U survived!" - i said and smiled while letting him in. 
"Yeah, i had a reason...anyways i think i found someone who wants the doll. "- he said as we sat down on the couch.
"And? Where is he? "- i asked while taking a sip on my tea mug.
"That's the problem. NewYork. And he's not willing to come to Vegas. So are you willing to go?"
"It depends on when. Cause i have work and other stuff, but yeah. Ill go. "
"Wait really? "- he asked a little surprised.
"Well yeah. Besides i've always wanted to go to NewYork so why not. But i m not paying for aything.  " - i said and shot him a glance.
"It's all on me." -he said and smiled.
Jeremy jumped in the living room from the second floor.
"Lilz, 15 minutes. They are coming. "- he shouted and ran away. I choked on my tea and stood up. This wasn't good.
"Okay listen, we don't have much time so you have to decide. Are you coming with us, staying or going back to your house and pretend you  have never known me. "
"Going where ? Whats happening?"
"If you stay you will be killed. If you come with us we will be safe and if you go they will hunt you down. CHOSE. WE DONT HAVE TIME." - i screamed.

○●Zak's POV●○

She screamed in my face. I was terrified and  confused. The best choice seemed like going with them so i went with that. But before i could say that to her- she was already upstairs panicking. I ran up and saw her packing clothes in a huge bag.
"I m coming but please explain what is happening ? "
"We don't have time, okay? Now go downstairs and under the sink there is a blue box. Get it and wait for me. "
-she almost screamed.
I did how she said and rand downstairs. I found the box quickly and picked it up. I had no idea what was in it but it was super heavy.
"Put that in the black van! Its in the garage" - Jeremy shouted and i was on my way. I m going to be honest- this was scarier than hunting demons.
I shoved the box in the back and saw Lily and that wierd dude coming aswell.
"Get in"- she said as she put the huge bag in the back. I did as she said and got in the middle row with her. The crazy dude was driving and it and he drove just like he acted- insane. We got on the highway and the van went silent.
"So will someone tell me now whats going on?" - i asked.
"We are going away. Probably going to come back when Jeremy takes care of it. Untill then- we have to go away and try not to leave traces. What do they want?-  they are some bad people that want Jeremy and me dead but...ughhhhh just basacly they seek revenge cause Jeremy is the gang leader and i made them sighn the papers. Its just complicated..."-she said and held her face in her hands.
"Where are we going then?"
"To my friends mansion. But you two have to be  a pretend couple or he wont let you in.".
"What??Why?"- she said and took her head out of her hands.
"CAUSE! I know him too well. Or he can just sleep in the van. "- Jeremy said. I m definatley not down with the van.
"Fine. But if you touch me, you will be sleeping on the floor. "
"Yes, ma'am. "- i said.
This has been the craziest day i've had in so many years. I almost forgot how the big adrenalin rush felt. But also - what the hell ,have i gotten myself into?!