Goodbye's

It felt like a scene from a movie. When someone dies but only noone had died...yet.it was morning and we were getting ready to go to the airport. It was heavily raining, it was as Zak called it the dracula weather. As we got ready, we  both didn't speak much. We just enjoyed eachothers presance in silence with a few ocasional touches. I gave Zak a bag so he could pack all he had collected on this journey. Mostly just wallmart hoddies and pants.
We walked down to the parking lot and i let Zak drive. I was so stressed that i would've crashed it anyway.
"What do i say if anyone asks about you?" -Zak asked.
"The truth. I helped you with an attchment and that you havent seen or heard from me since. "
"But i will see tou again, right ?"
"I don't know. I really don't. Depends on what happens when Jeremy arrives. "-i said.
"I wish i could just do something. Help or anything."
"You can...Zak i don't know how much time do i have left alive. They will catch us so i just want you to forget me."
"I won't. Never."
"Try?"
"I don't want to" - he said and i just sighed.
"And the psychic said that i was the stubnorn one"-i said cracking a little smile. A sad song came on as we were driving. Made the vibe feel more dark i guess. He reached his hand over to my side and held my hand. I started to tear up a little.

***We got to the airport and it was time

***
We got to the airport and it was time. Time to say goodbyes.
"So...this is it. "
"Thank you, Lily. For everything. "He said and cupped my face. A tear dropped and he caught it.
"I ll miss you."- i whispered pressing my forehead against his.
"I ll iss you too"- he said and kissed me. I did not want this one to end but it had to. We pulled back, hugged eachother and he started walking away. The sight of him leaving, hurt. Pretty bad. 
I got in my car and slammed my head against the stearing wheel. I cursed quietly and felt the darkness of the doll come back. Zak could now live happily but i had so much shit going on along with my Makeup looking like shit from crying.  I looked in the mirror and saw two men in a car behind me looking at me. The hitman. I started driving hoping that they didn't see me , but unfortunatley, they did. I took wierd roads and turns to make sure and now i knew that as fast as i step out, ill die.  The hotel came into a wiew and i stopped in the parking lot and so did they.  I got out and turned to them. There was agun pointed at me.
"Just kill me. I don't give a shit anymore."- i said to them.
"As you wish."-he said.
Silence.
Everything was silent.
All i coukd see was black spots and behind them the two men leave.
A pain , so painful hit me that i couldn't even scream. I collapsed on the wet concrete.
Bye world.
Bye Zak.