Nightmare power

I woke up to sun shining in my face. I looked next to me and saw emptiness. Maybe i dreamt it? There was no blood where i remember leaving it. I lifted my shirt to reveal it all patched up . It wasnt a dream. Footsteps were coming from the kitchen area and i instantly thought that it was the doll. I got up to go investigate but i was shocked to see Zak stepping out of the kitchen . I breathed out and looked in his eyes trying to read him. He smiled a little bit and i sighed seeing that. I charged at him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me by my butt.I cupped his face and looked in his beautiful eyes and features. His lips caught my attention. They were perfect and super tempting. But i was unsure if he wanted what i did.
"Go for it."- he said and i got the message. I kissed him passonatley. Feeling his lips on mine made me feel alive and at the same time want to cry. The kiss lasted a while before i had to pull back for some air. I pressed my forehead to his and smiled as he carefully laid me back down on the bed. I pulled him close again and kissed him again. He noticed the tear in my eye socket.
"Am i hurting you?"- he asked lifing his body a little further from mine making sure he wasnt.
"No i just missed you "- i said and kissed him again. His soft lips were all i wanted now or ever. He pulled back.
"I think we need to talk first."- he said, looked at my lips. I knew he wanted to continue but i also knew that he felt very left in the dark.  I knodded and started sitting up. We walked to the kitchen and sat by the kitchen island.
"Where do i start?"-i asked.
"From when i left?"
"They followed me from the airport and well, you know what happened then. I woke up in a hospital and that was bad. They couldn't identify me and if i would've given them more time- they could've. It's complicated but basically some really bad people work in that hospital. I escaped on my own and dissapeared prom the world. After that i got a private doctor to take care of the wounds."
"How did you even survive? You were shot! TWICE!" - he said concerned.
"Jeremy made sure that i wouldn't die but i wouldnt have gotten away without a scratch."
"Well thats good and stuff but why instead of calling or coming to me you left a peace of paper?"- he asked getting a little pissed.
"Zak, i- ughh... Im still in danger and so is everyone that is with me. I already put you in that position and now i m doing it again just by having you here. "
"Well, i m not leaving this time. "
"Zak..."- i breathed out.
"I need a little more time." - i said remembering about the doll.
"Fine, but youre staying with me tonight. " - he said
"What if i can't?"- i asked. He sighed and rubbed his face.
"Do you not want me in your life? Cause if thats the case then-'"
"Youre stupid. Don't say that. "
"Then please just this night. "- he said and touched my leg with his hand. I smiled a little but i was scared. Would he be mad if he found out that i took the doll?
"Lily?"
"Yeah?" -i asked.
"Come stay at my hotel?"-he asked.
"Please?" -he asked and i smiled in agreement.

****
I was scared to close my eyes so i was just staring at Zak sleeping. How can i hate someone and love them the next moment? It was a mystery for me but so was Zak. I traced his lips with my thumb and put my lips against his. Honestly it felt wierd kissing someone who was sleeping but ill take what i can get. I reached for the switch and turned off the light taking a risk and going to sleep.

Zak hugged me and kissed my hand that the wedding ring was on. Our little daughter came running in the room giggling. We both smiled at eachother. Everything was perfect.
"Daddy, who is that person?" - she asked and pointed to the large figure standing in the  doorway. It had horns and black eyes that somehow glowed. The vibe felt all wrong and dark. Zak picked up our girl and we stepped back.
"SATAN is your God now. "- it screamed. Everything disappeared and the next moment i was standing in a morgue. There were covered bodies and i was super afraid to look at who they were. I gathered the courage and lifted up one of the sheets. It was Jeremy. Dead. My eyes were pouring tears and i decided to lift off the other sheet. It was Zak. Still screaming but he was dead. I collapsed on the floor and suddently all the covers flew off revealing the other bodies. Our doughter, my mom, my grandmother, my brother and his wife. I screamed blody murder and cried my heart out.The large figure appeared and reached for me with a grin. This was my turn to join them.

I screamed and opened my eyes seeing the pitch blackness . I was cold swearing and panting. Tears were already soaking my shirt and i couldn't see anything which made me even more scared.
"Lily, i m here. "- he said and turned on the light. I adjusted my eyes and saw that he was alive. He was looking with consern at me. All i could do was hope that he wouldn't catch up. I tried slowing down my breathing but it was not working. He pulled me close and held me in a hug. I cried in his chest as his strong hands were stroaking my hair.
"Please don't say you did, what i think you did."- he said in a conserned voice and held my head against his chest as i kept sobbing. Now i guess he knew.