Lost

/a.n. - I deeply apologise that ive  made mean comments about Christine Dolce in my stories. So yeah again i m sorry and ill probably change the name of the ex. Rest in peace Christine. /

What had to be soon turned out to be 3 days. I did text him about my location. Where am i? I was just being a smartass and going back to Vegas where they wont search me. Jeremy was almost done fixing things. We were almost free again...except the doll. There was this man that collected these and i was beyond happy to pass it on. Only a day left. Why cant i just have no issues and live with Zak, be in his arms, have him only to me. Also Zak was hoping that i could go on a premier for Ghostadventures new season. I cant go as long as ill have the doll. Its way too dangerous. The premier was tonight and Zak was blowing up ny phone . He really wanted me to be there. The hours passed on and i was starting to feel really bad. I had to go... but how can i when i m literally cursed.

●○Zak's POV○●

No sign from Lily, no messages, no calls. She knew that i wanted her here tonight and i felt like something was wrong. This was supposed to be a fun night with the crew and some other people but it turned into me waiting for her. Thats all i did. Sat ,hoped and waited. Hours passed and everyone started to slowly leave untill it was just me and two other people scattered around the bar we ranted. I guess the only thing that'll get me away was now alcahol.
"One shot please?"- i asked the bartender.
"Bad day? You dont really seem in the party spirit."- he answered as he poured me a shot.
"Yeah"- i mumbled and looked at the shot. The bartender left. I looked in the glass considering if this was the right choice.
"You shouldnt... I dont want you to get all honest again."- a voice i knew said behind me. It was her. My heart skipped a beat seeing her face and especially her outfit. Black looked perfect on her and her amaizing body.

 Black looked perfect on her and her amaizing body

"Didn't think you'd come."- i said. I havent seen her for days and i couldnt be mad at her even if i wanted.
"I m late.You honestly deserve better."
"It was worth the waiting."- i said and embraced her in my arms. She buried her face in my chest and wrapped her hands around me. Her sweet vanilla perfume hit me . The best thing ive ever actually smelled.
"I m sorry. I thought i'd make it in time."- she said looking up at me.
"Its okay. "- i said and she dove back in my chest. The atmosphere changed and a slow song came on.
"May i have you for a dance."- i said smiling and giving her a hand.
"The dance, night , a week. As long as you want." - she smirked.
"Oh don't challenge me. "- i said and she laughed. We now swinged along the music as our foreheads were pressed together. Her lips were tempting.
"Hey, guys. Sorry, but were closing for the night. "- the bartender said.
"Yeah, okay."- she answered and we walked outside . I opened her the doors to my car and she got in.
"What happened to the douchey Zak? "- she laughed.
"A girl changed him"- i mumbled. Dont know if she heard it or not but i got in aswell. We started driving.
"Now, why don't i belive that youre taking me home?" - she said.
"Cause i m not."

●○Lily's POV○●

We pulled in his driveway. He opened my doors as if i had no hands and guided me inside. He took off his jacket and i did too.
"So would you like vine, champagne...anything?"- he asked. Ofcourse i knew what i wanted but that for sure was not alcahol.