Stupidly attractive

_____
Hey ,guys! I just wanted to say that wattpad posted the wrong version of the last chapter that was not full. So ive gotten it back and i suggest you going back if the convo seems cut.
Thank you for reading!
Bye!
______

●○Lily's POV○●

"As much as i hate saying this- you two should start holding hands if you want to sleep in the house. "- Jeremy said as we were going on a small stone path to the mansion. It really was big.
I sighed and took his hand. A little chill wen trough my body. His hand was big but soft and shit do i enjoyed that feeling. This was also bad cause i don't think i m ready for another relationship.
"You know i m actually enjoying this."
-he said and held my hand a little tighter.
"Well you shouldn't. "- i said and snatched it away. The soft me was now long gone. And he really shouldn't hit on me cause he's just a player. He's just a player. He's just a player. He's just a player. - i repeated in my mind over and over again like a crazy person.
"Hey"- Zak said snapping his fingers in front of me. Shit, i zoned out again.
"Oh what's that?"- i asked looking at him. He handed out his hand again and i grabbed it and we stood there while Jeremy knocked on the door. A tall man in a fancy suit appeared with a crazy smile. A less crazy than Jeremy's but still pretty crazy.
"WELCOME! Welcome, to my home. "- he said and opened the huge ass doors wide open.
"Jeremy, my friend. Glad to see you." - he said and gave him a manly hug and let him go.
"And Lily, my dear."- he said and kissed my hand. I smiled at him to seem polite.
"And who is this?" -he said as his smile died.
"Adolf, his is my life partner- Zak. Zak, this is Adolf. " - i said and they shook hands.
"Very...pleasant. " - he said as if he hated him. He let us in and my eyes almost failed from how fancy this place was. Looked old but fancy.
"This way my friends." - he said and guided us trough a dark corridor.
"Why does everyone hate me?" - he whispered in my ear.
"I don'don't know ,but don't do that. "- i said quietly. His got way too close and i couldn't breathe there for a second. Also his voice in my ear and his breath tickling it was pulling a small, tiny heart string.
"Do what?"- he asked not leaning in so much this time. By the way he was still holding my hand.
Before i could anwser we entered a big hall that had a huge black table in the middle. There was a voman in a fancy dress and the whole table was covered in food.

***
We were now eating and this aas so much better than cookies. It was mostly Jeremy and them both that were talking. Ofcorse i was seated next to Zak and i just had to smeile even when he put his hand on my leg. Oh , how i wanted to punch him for being a dick.
"So uh, i m sorry Lily, dear, but we don't let couples sleep in the house. It's a superstitious thing. Am i right darling?" - The lady spoke and turned to Adolph. He knodded.
"Then where do we sleep? "
"There is a backhouse with a guest room. I m sure it will fit just fine for you two. "
"Great." - Zak said and grinned. My fists were now itching. He was doing this just to set me off.
They continued talking and i neturally slided Zak's hand off my leg . After giving him a death stare, he stopped trying to put it back on.
The dinner was now over and Jeremy was guided to his big ass room and we were gouided to a backhouse that looked like a garage.
"So this is it. Here is the key and have a good nigh." - the lady said and left Zak and me in a silence. We were just standing there and looking at what we have to stay in. It wasn't the worst from the inside but the thing that bothered me was the one bed.
Hell no- to the no,no,no.
"So are you taking the right or left side of the carpet?"
"Uh- uh, i m sleeping in the bed. " - he said and jumped in.
"Eather u move or i will personally push you out." -i said and dropped the bag of clothes on the floor.
"Quiet, i m trying to sleep here." - he said and smirked at me.
"Don't do this Bagans." - i said and crawled in the bed on my knees and tried pushing him out. He satarted fake snoring and i decided to do the ultimate savage plan. I pinned down his hands with my legs and started messing his hair up.
"Hey, no. That's just too mean. " - he said and tried freeing his hands. I laughed and kept messing his hair up. I middle parted it and made him look like a bigger douche.
"Fine, whatever makes you happy." - he said and just relaxed. I stopped and got him and his arms.
"What' s wirh you? Why are you kindof nice to me?"- i asked.
"Cause i saw the other tou tonight. You know, i think i like her better."
"But she's soft and sensitive and actually has feelings." - i said and started at the wooden sealing.
"Yeah and she's more open and caring than the other. I definatley like her better." -he said.
"If she comes around and poliley asks you to get out, will you do that?" - i asked in a calm voice.
"No. But i do promise to keep my distance ."
I knew i was not going to get him out so i had to prepare myself.
Alcahol seemed like the right idea. I found a mini bar with a bottle of vine and a glass in it. Jackpot. I pured a full glass and sat on the side of the bed.
"Are you drinking?" - he asked and sat up.
"No way youre not blind!?" - i said and took another sip.
"You really shouldn't drink. Give that to me." - he said and tried to take it out of my hands but i redused. He won and poured it down the sink. I ran after him and slightly punched him in the shoulder.
"Whoah, no, you cant tell me what to do. And you know why ? "- i said all up in his face. He leaned in my neck and whispered in my ear again-
"Why?"
"Why do you have to do that?" - i whibed and took a step back. Him whispering in my ear sen't me off like a fire alarm. He flashed his stipidly attractive smile and this was the breaking point. I growled and locked myself in the bathroom. Red eyes- check.
About to cry for some reason-check.