The night pt.2

We entered the tent and saw a normal looking lady sitting and writing something. For some reason i thought that she would look like something from a harry potter movie.
"Hello?"-Zak said to the lady. She picked up her head and smiled brightly.
"Hello, my children!"- she exclaimed. Looked too exited so i started thinking of an escape plan.
"Sit down and ill be right back." - she said. Zak and i shared a look and sat down.
"Isn't it a little sketchy that there is a psychic tent open at 3 am?"- Zak whispered.
"I told you it was a bad idea, lets go"-i said trying to get up but i was pulled back down.
"Please?"- he asked with his puppy eyes. I sighed with frustration and heard the lady coming.
"So now i feel that one of you is afraid."- she said as she was writing something with her eyes closed.
"That would be me."
"I know ,Lily. "- she said. I was already terrified from how she knew my name.
"I just want to say that i really don't want to know when ill die."-i said .
"Don't worry darling i wont tell you that. Youre very open minded and you say whatever you think. I love that and he does too." - she said , pointed to Zak and eyied me.
"So what would you like to know about?"- she asked.
"I don't really know? Love life i guess? No ,when will my prince come?"- i asked with a cheeky smile. I could feel Zak's eyes on me.
"You already know him. Just don't push him away, you two might have complitlay different lives but you are ment for eachother. Just let it be and dont fight the temptation and thats all i should say about that...Anything else? How about you Zak?" - she said. OMFG. She guessed his name. Thats some demon shit right there.
"Umm...what do you see for me?"
"Ughhh my boy you really have a horrible attachment. I see it being taken off by someone in the future but the taker will make a mistake. As for your job...you need to be more careful. Stop taunting spirits or things might go very wrong for you but i m not the first telling you that nor the last. " - she said getting a little more serious.
"And how about MY love life?"- he asked leaning forward on his knees.
"Yes, you have a special girl coming in your life..."- she said. All my hopes for Zak dissapeared like smoke in that momeny. Not that they were big.
"Oh wait...shes already in...your life and heart. Don't take her stubbornness as a reject ,she will give in. "- she said smiling. No i won't.
"Oh my, is that the time? I m sorry my loves but i have to go now."- she said and ran behind a curtain.
"I guess we leave now?"-i asked Zak. He shrugged his shoulders and we left before we got stabbed,cursed or anything.
"See, wasnt that bad."- he said. I laughed.
"My heart is still pounding. Well atleast i know that ill have a prince."- i said sarcastically.
"It seems to me like you don't belive her. "- he said. I could feel his eyes on me but all i was looking at was the ground.
"I don't know...she guessed or names and everything seemed to make sense...just i don't know. I guess ill belive when it happens." -i said and we were now back at our car and got in.
"Our next destination -hell. "- i exclaimed. Zak looked at me shocked.
"What? I watched some episodes of the ghostadventures, so what?"-i said with a smirk.
"These damn fans are just everywhere"- he said sarcasticly and sighed with a laugh.
"Yeah right."-i said and we took off. It wasnt a long drive and we finally arrived.
"I told you ,im not jumping. "-he said not wanting to follow again.
"And i told you i wouldn't ever go to a psychic."- i said and took my bag out again. I looked at him and smiled.
"Don't worry, were not jumping" - i said and saw him relax a little.
"Now that you've shown fear, we are definatley going to do that one day. "-i said as we started walking up the bridge and shining the flashlight in his face a little.
"One day? But i thought you weren't coming back."-he asked looking at me.
"Well ive been enjoying your company the last few hours so i guess that i could pull you out of your boring routine once in a while." - i said and smiled at him. His face in the moonlight made me melt a little and the goatee made him even hotter. What if we were ment? That would be hell but he does have big feet...
"Lily?"-he said and snapped fingers in front of my eyes.
"Huh?"
"Youre just staring at my feet. I was asking do you really mean it? Cause that i would love."-he said. And now instead of his feet i was focused on his face features.
"Yeah. "-i said and we continued walking untill we were in the middle of the bridge. I turned off my flashlight letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. The bridge was old and dark but you could see the water below shine as the moonlight was hitting the settle waves.
"Beautiful." -Zak breathed out while looking over the edge. I jumped on it and sat down.
"Please come down. I really dont want you to fall. "- he said. I turned around and he caught me by my waist as i jumped down. Something happened and we both stopped. He breathed out and i took in his amaizing cologne. He honestly drove me mad. I cleared my throat and walked out of his hands. A brief silence.
"So , Bagans. The last fear."-i said as i looked trough the bag.
"What is it going to be? "- he asked. His damn phone rang and ruined the whole moment. He picked up but after seeing my pissed off face told the person that he would call later.
"Thats something waay too important to you. "- i said as
"I m not throwing it off." -he said all serious.
"I didn't say anything about that." - i said and then quickly snatching it from his hands. I ran but i was caught by my waist and picked up.
"PUT.ME.DOWN!"i said and he did as i said.
"Give it back"-he said and came closer as i was stepping back.
"You don't trust me?"-i said and stopped.
"My phone is important to me. I have important calls to do and if i loose it then i will have to go back to Vegas." -he said. He really looked like he was tired of my bullshit. I came closer to him and whispered.
"Trust me." He tightened his jaw and i threw the phone off the bridge.
"Oh, wow. Really? Now i wont ever trust you."- he said looking over the edge and then back at me laughing.
"You really think i would be that mean? That wasn't your real phone. "-i said and he looked really confused.
"Well i guess that counts as a fear. My job here is done." -i said and walked back to where my bag was left.
"What are you doing? " - he asked coming up to me. I didn't respond. I pulled out fireworks and lit them.
"Run"- i said and pulled Zak by his hand about 20 meters away. They went off and i smiled looking at them while i could feel eyes on me. I looked at him and our eyes met. The fireworks stopped and he got a little closer.
"Face a fear"- i whispered as a breeze of wind hit my hair covering my face.
"Not a fear"- he said and removed hair from my face. His soft lips hit mine and i complitlay gave in. Now it was just us and the moonlight. I pulled him closer by his shirt as the kiss got more passionate. My fingers were finally allowed to run trough his hair as he held on to the back of my neck. I could feel sparks going off inside and i smiled and pulled out the kiss. He pressed his forehead against mine and gave me the last kiss on the lips.