Mean to soft real fast

(Still Zak's POV by the way)

"Were here!!!!" - Jeremy screamed making me wake up and jump a little. So did Lily who was for some reason laying on my shoulder. She looked at me and sat further away.
"Just kidding. It's just super cringy watching you sleep on his shoulder. "- he said and fake gagged.
"How much longer? Im starving. "- Lily said while looking out the window avoiding my eyes.
"10 minutes...i can make it 5 but it's not going to be pleasant"- he said in a squeaky, wierd voice.
"No"- we both said at the same time.
"Beauty, if you're that hungry then ill stop." - he said and she nodded.
"But there are no shops or anything near."- i said and noticed that we were stopping in the middle of nowhere. She got out and took the heavy box out of the back that i had to carry earlier. She carried it over and got back in the row with me putting the box between us.
"You screamed at me to make me carry a box of food?" -i asked looking at her. She smiled and opened it.
"Well it's not just food. Also water and some knives."
"Why would we need knives?"- i said. She stopped looking trough the box and looked at me dead serious.
"Were going to stab you and then call your familly to ask for money so they can atleast get your body back...for food you idiot. "- she said. I actually got scared there for a while. She pulled out a box of cookies and opened it.
"I don't usually feed dicks but - want some?"- she said. She really did hate me. But then why did she kiss me then? Out of pitty? Well yeah...crying me really looks sad. I think it's got something to do with my eyes.
"OUUUUUGGHHHHH!!!ROASTED!!"- Jeremy shouted and high fived Lily. These two definatley had something against me. I decided to ask.
"Why do you two hate me so much?"
"We don't hate you."- she said handing me another cookie. I took it of course.
"She doesn't but i strongly dislike you."- Jeremy said.
"No, he doesn't. Besides if we would hate you we would have left you there."- she said
"I wanted to"- Jeremy said.
"Oh come on, grumpy ass."- she said and smacked the back of his head.
"He's just jealous cause you have a dick and he doesn't. "- she leaned in and said quietly.
"I may not have a dick but i do have ears."- he screamed for no reason and Lily laughed a little. A loud bang sounded and i ducked down thinking that someone was shooting at us. By this point i wouldn't be surprised.
"Shit! Fuck! The tire broke."- he shouted while pulling on the side of the road as the car was now going slower. He got out and so did we. The tire was complitlay flat. I noticed Lily starting to walk.
"Where are you going?" - i asked catching up to her.
"We should start walking, he won't fix it that fast and don't pretend like you can change a tire."
"Lucky for you i actually can."
"He wont let you anyways."- she said and then tripped. She fell on the ground and i laughed. She smiled aswell and blew hair out of her face.
"I think we need a flashlight or something cause i can't see. "- she said as she took my hand and i pulled her up. We started walking back to the van and she pulled out a flashlight from a bag. As she was leaning over i had the huge urge to smack that perfect ass of her's but i had a feeling that i would get knocked out if i touched her butt.
"Got it." - she said and we started walking. The road was empty and it was weirdly quiet.
"So whats with the wall?"- i asked
"What wall?"
"You've built a wall around you. I can see it. "- i said looking at her
"Then you must be scitsofrenich, sir,  cause there is no wall." - she said as she looked away.
"What happened? With the doll. "
"Why do you have the feeling that you need to know everything?" - she kind of snapped at me but not too harshly.
"I m sorry ,i just thought i'd ask"- i said and looked at her. It seemed like i've upset her.
After a brief silence she sighed and spoke.
"Two months ago. I got it two months ago. Jeremy gave it to me cause he knew i loved creepy things so he got me it. At the time i had a boyfriend - Julian. Everything was good and he was like usual untill one night when we were about to go out. It happened just like that night with you. All the doors locked, a shadow person, him getting possessed. Only that time Jeremy shot him in the arm cause he was about to stab me. After that...everything changed. It was enough that the doll was basacly torturing me every day and then when he got out of the hospital..." - she paused. Her voice was getting high signalling that she was about to cry. I didn't say anything.
"He got back and it was like he was permanently possesed. It lasted about 3 days. He was hitting me and just being someone else. This was no longer the Julian that i loved, this was a monster. So after Jeremy found out he shot him again. This is one of the things i love about Jeremy -he would never ever let someone hurt me. So then Julian got sent to prison. Jeremy doesn't even need a reason to send someone to jail cause he just know's people who know people and so he gets everything done. After 3 weeks i had enough and i gave up. I left a note and jumped... off a bridge."- she said. I now felt like total looser for wanting to give up on the 3rd day when her life was more messes up than mine has ever been.
"I survived for some reason and after that the doll just went bat shit insane on me. This time fizicly. Jeremy felt so helpless, it hurt more watching him cry than a demon hitting me, honestly. We contacted the previous owner and he thought us some tricks and tips and it all got calmer and after a while i found someone who to pass it on. You. The day i got rid of it  Julian got out of prison and tried to kill me. Cops came just in time and he's now in jail for attempted murder and actual other two murders. So yeah...thats it basically. " - she said and viped tears out of her eyes. I took a risk and hugged her. For my surprise she didn't act tough anymore but hugged me back. She sniffed and mumbled in my shoulder -"i m sorry. I m sorry i passed it on to you."
"It's okay, and i will soon get rid of it so will you help me till then?"-i said while still hugging her. She pulled back and nodded with a settle smile and wiped another tear from the corner of her eye. We started walking again but the black van stopped right in front of us.
"GUESS WHO FIXED IT MOTHERFUCKERS?" - jeremy shouted and we got back in.
I liked this side of her better than the other and i felt like i got to see a glimpse of her real self.