A prank?

This night has made me confused. Not sexually though. I couldn't fall asleep and also the thought that i could be dead tomorrow didn't really help. Those peolple werent some that you can mess with. They actually wanted me and Jeremy dead.
I turned my body to the other side and continued trying to fall asleep. After a while i felt him get closer. I could barely, but i could feel his breath on my face. Wasn't a bad thing though...a little turn on actually. I felt his hand remove a strand of hair from my face.The thing about me is-   I m not a clique girl that would wait for him to kiss me or something. I have a mouth too. His hads started to trace my face all the way down to my jawline. I gently grabbed his hand and stopped it.
"You should sleep. Tommorow is going to be a long day." - i said still with my eyes closed. He slipped his hand out of mine. I could only feel not see. I was too lazy to open my eyes.
"Sounds stupid but i m a little afraid. "-he said and that made me open my eyes. Only now i noticed that the distance between us was gone and so was his shirt. And with that also my breath was gone. I tried not to stare ,but damn this man was buff.
"I know. I still am. Every night. Honestly i can't even fall asleep alone anymore. Even if it's just my dog i need that feeling that i m not alone. "- i said while looking at the sealing.
"I m here." -he said. He knew he made a risk saying that.
"Let's just sleep and whatever happens-happens." - i said and turned my back to him.
"This all seems too fake to be real. Is this some kind of prank? Joke? "- He said all serious. I couldn't belive he actually thought that. I stayed silent for a while.
"Why are you not saying anything? Am i right?"- he was saying. HE WAS ACTUALLY MEANING THIS. I stayed silent.
"Oh wow. Well this has been great. Ill get now going cause i don't have time for shit like this. I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW I!" - he got up and screamed.
"And you know whats really messed up? I thought i was falling for you. Not even joking. Oh this is really fucked up you know?" - he half screamed. I still couldn't belive the shit he was saying. A silence. He was waiting for me to say something. I started laughing and stood up. I looked him dead in the eye and came closer.
"You. YOU VE HAD ENDLESS NIGHTMARES THAT MAKE YOU SCREAM!! YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!! YOU SAW THE DOLL MOVE AND LAUGH !! " - i screamed at him.
"You almost kill me while possesed and you think this is all fake? "- i tried sreaming but my voice was breaking from me starting to cry.
"For fuck sakes i kissed you and almost got into a car crash just to get to you. But you know what? How about you go home and find out if this is all fake!"- i said trying to hold back tears that were already dripping down my cheecks. At this moment he knew - he fucked up.
"No, no, i m sorry." - he said approaching. He cupped my face and then tried viping the tears away. I got out and ran past him out the door. I smacked it closed behind me and ran. I ran as fast as i could. After running past the main house i was caught. Jeremy caught me in his hands.
"You point a finger to him and ill kill him." -he said and looked at my sobbing face.
"No, i m just emotionally unstable and he though that it was all fake and it sent me off cause i think ive fallen for him and i just.."- i said it all super fast and pacing from running.
"What are you about to do now?"- he asked.
"I guess i have to go back, don't i?" - i said and tried to calm down a little.
"If something ill be right here." - he whispered and hid behind the bushes. I saw Zak running after me. I decided to keep walking. He ran infront of me.
"Hey, hey. I m sorry. I m a dick and an idiot and im sorry. " - he said and stopped me.
"I understand. My life is fucked up, i know. "
"No, its me that's fucked up here. I m sorry. " - he said and wrapped me in his arms. I pressed myself against his chest and hugged him back. He let me go bet he put his hands on my shoulders.
"Are you coming back? Cause i don't think i can sleep alone." - he said. I smiled a little and sniffed. We started walking back and he had his hamd on my back. I didn't say anything cause if i would it would ruin the moment.
We got back and he instantly got in the bed. I drank a glass of water and got in aswell.
We still had our distance in the bed and i soon fell asleep.

***
His hand was wrapped around my vaist and we were really close. I guess this happened in the sleep? I didn't move cause i wanted to stay like this forever. Somehow this felt right and i kept my eyes closed. He was holding me tight but not uncomfortabily tight. His phone started ringing. He took his hand away and got up to take the call.
"Hey?"
----
"No, i ummm i m on a short vacation."
----
"No Jessie is not with me. She stayed."
----
"I already miss her, yeah."
----
Yeah you can come meet her when i m back but for now just imagine her beautiful."
-----
"I ll be back in about a week or so. I don't really know yet. "
-----
"Yeah okay. Bye."- he said and hung up.
Who the hell is Jessie?