Date?

He started whining and getting up. I was glad cause for a moment i thought he was dead. That would've been a problem. He growled in pain and touched his face. He didnt even had a black eye.
"Stop being a pussy. Its not even visable." I said and handed him a packet of frozen vegetables .He put it against his forehead and looked at me. I turned away so he wouldn't look at my face.
"I m sorry. I m so sorry." -he said approaching.
"Do you have any idea what this means? I have lost my job. I m ugly now and YOU did this. " - i shouted at him .
"I m sorry. I wasn't me. It was like i couldn't control my body as much as i wanted. And youre not ugly. Youre still beautiful. "
"Omg. Have i hit you that hard ? I think you have lost your vision."- i sarcastically said pretending to be worried. My face went from caring to pissed and i walked away from him.
"Will you please give me another chance? "
"So both of my eyes can be black? No thank you. " - i said and sat down on my couch.
"Please. I- " he was cut off by his phone ringing.
"One second." - he said pulling his phone out of his pocket.
"Yeah , no, one second has passed so leave my house before Jeremy blows your brains out. " i said and pushed him out the door.
"But will you still help me?" - he shouted behind the closed door.
"Fuck you" i shouted back.
"I ll take that as a yes"
"Youre a dick."
"Say it in my face then"- he said annoyingly. I opened the door and stepped in his face.
"Youre a huge, egoistic and a douchy dick!" I said . Our faces were super close to eachother. He smiled and laughed. He was about to say something but i put my hand over his mouth.
"I f i were you i would keep that pretty mouth of yours shut before i decide to let you die. Remember that im the only person who knows how to get that thing unattached from you. "- i said and took my hand off his mouth and stepped away. He was still smiling with his stupid, douchy, atractive, kissable smile....what? No! Fuck, he's getting to me.
"Look, i m sorry i ve been a dick, but do i get my second attempt? "
"Fine, fine. I ll text you when i have time."- i said and shut my doors at him smiling.
"Wait really?" - he said behind the door.
"No!" I shouted back.Dude was just possesed yesterday but is already wanting to go out. I m now 100% sure i hit him too hard.
The darkness covered the Vegas skies and it was time for me to go to work. I fixed my eye and made it unnoticeable. Thank god for make up!
I got to my office early to do some paperwork and other boring stuff. After a while it was time to do my thing once again. Seduce men. This time it was a bald guy in a blue suit. I was warned that this one was smart. But oh where they wrong. I think this was my record time. It was like 3 minutes and he already sighned it. Security took me back to my office and i stayed there for 2 more hours before leaving. I was driving back home when my phone rang. Zak was calling.
"Hello?"
"I can't do this anymore. Its driving me mad to the point where i don't want to live anymore. " - he said. I could hear that he was crying.
"Zak, no. Don't say that. Where do you live ?"
"(he gave me the address)"
"Hold on. I m coming. "- i said and turned my car around.
"No, don't come. I don't want it hurting you. "
"Ill be tight there." - i said and hanged up. Good thing i wasnt far from him. I quicklay ran into a store on the way and grabbed what i needed. My speedometer was showing -120 km/h. I have no idea why was i so worried about him. Probably cause i knew how he felt. Suicide felt like the only choice there was and i m not letting Zak make the choice i did. His house came into the wiev and i slammed my breaks at his house. I ran inside and found him sitting shirtless with a gun against his head. I slammed the door behind me and jumped at him. He fell backwards and i was now once again on top of him . I grabbed the gun out of his hands and threw it away.
"Zak, i m here. Zak." I said and cupped his face with my hands. Tears where soaking his eye sockets and he finally opened them. I could see fear in his eyes and that i could relate to. He looked at me and then looked to the side. The doll was sitting in the kitchen and he was looking at it.
"You should've let me die ."- he said while sitting up.
"I know this feels like the answer right now but believe me- it isn't. Its just messing with your head. "- i said and pulled him up.
" Follow me" i said and started walking outdoors. I opened the back doors of my car and pulled out a huge piece of raw, bloody meat and handed it to Zak. I pulled out another piece and brought it in the kitchen. Zak put his down aswell and i unwrapped it from the covers. I took the doll in my hands and sat it on the floor. The doll was surrounded with the bloody meat and we exited the room. I shut the door and looked over at Zak.
"It's going to be calm for the night. You can now sleep. " - i said. Zak was quiet.
"You can go." - He mumbled under his nose and sat down on the couch.
"I m not stupid Zak. I know that as soon as i exit that door you'll take that gun back in your hands. I m staying and there is nothing you can do about it. " - i said and sat down next to him.
"Why are you doing this for me.
? Don't you hate me?"
"No. Do i hate you when youre being a shit head? Yeah. But do i hate you? No. Okay? And i m doing this beacause i know how you feel. "
"Will the nightmares be gone now if i sleep?"
"No, they will be just less intense."

---Zak's pov---

"No, they will be just less intense." - she said and i held my face in my hands. I was now feeling like shit for ever putting a finger to her. Even though i was possesed it felt like it was my fault.
"What am i supposed to do now?" I asked lifting my head up.
"Distract yourself. We can watch a movie or get out of the house. "- she said and got up from the couch.
"Only if that counts as me taking you out." - i said and got up from the couch while smiling .
"Fine. But i think you should wash off all of those tears." She said and i was already on my way to the shower. I heard her laughing at me and that made me hurry even more. She made me realise how big of a dick i really was. I washed and quickly did my hair. I picked out a black sweater and headed down. She was on her phone and waiting. I went downstairs and she smiled at me.
"So where are we going?" - she asked and only now i noticed that the black eye was gone.
"Youll see. Did it heal that fast ?"- i asked and tried touching it.
"Don't" - she said slapping my finger away.
"Its makeup"- she said and we headed out the door.
I got in the drivers seat and we started driving. She was next to me and looking out the window.
"I love the Vegas lights too. Were you born here? "- i asked trying to keep up the conversation.
"No. I moved here from Dallas when i turned 18. "
"Wait. How old are you?"
"I m 28"
"You know i could be your uncle. "- i joked.
" Please don't make this wierd " - she laughed and looked at me .
"So where do you work?"
"I m kind of a secretary but umm... i work for a gang. "- She said.
"Isn't that dangerous?" -i said in a confused voice.
"I thought it would be. Turns out its pretty cool. My main task is to trick men into signing papers. The contracts are unfair and i just make them forget that they should read them...and i m making you forget to look at the road."- she said and i turned my eyes back on the road.
"oh, sorry" - i said. she laughed and the rest of the ride we listened to music. After that we went to a pizza place. It was nice. I found out more about her.Not too much cause i felt like she was staying pretty closed. It went by fast and we were now laughing and screaming along songs in the car. I drove my car in the drive way and got out.
"I don't want to go back in there. "- i sighed and looked over at Lily.
"It's okay. I m coming with you. "
"No, you don't have to "- i said trying to keep her away from that horrible place.
"I didn't ask" she said and went in the house. I followed her and closed the doors.

---Lily's pov---

I opened the kitchen doors and saw one of the meat peaces complily destroyed. The second peace was untouched. I closed the door snd turned around snd saw Zak looking at me.
"I think you should get some sleep before - " i said but was cut off by him charging at me and pinning me against the door. I was confused about what was happening. My main though was that he's possesed and that he was about to choke me or something. He looked in my eyes for a moment. He's pupils got wider and he's eyes burned in desire. The hazel brown eyes made me melt a little . He then gently put his lips against mine. I was shocked...and confused. My lips stayed still untill he pulled back. He looked at my blank expression and stepped back.
"I m sorry. I m an idiot, i shouln't have done th- i m going upstairs." - he said and walked up the stairs.