Day two

While he was in the kitchen doing something i got dressed and put my makeup on. Again- i didn't have time to pack so i just threw some clothes in. Now i regretted it cause the only clothes i had left were high waisted shorts that showed off my butt way too nicely.

I walked in the kitchen and found him cooking

I walked in the kitchen and found him cooking. NO FUCKING WAY.

This view was something else

This view was something else. A smile instantly appeared on my face. Then he noticed me and froze. My outfit was a little revealing. Boobs out, ass barely covered and my long blond hair down.
"Goodmorning." - he said and i sat down at the table not responding. He picked up a plate and put on some baked eggs and put it in front of me with a fork.
"This is an apology for last night. "- he said and i smiled. He sat next to me and started eating.
"Which part?"- i asked making him choke on his food a little. He smiled down at his food.
"You could've moved at any moment, you know that?" - he said and looked at me.
"Touchè" -i said and took a bite of the eggs.
"Where did you even get eggs?" - i asked surprised.
"Found them. In the fridge."- he said .
Someone knocked on the door and entered right away without permission. Guess who.
"Were leaving in 15 minutes. Get your asses up and pack. "- Jeremy said as he was coming to the kitchen. He looked at us sitting next to eachother.
"You can stop pretending to be a couple now. "- he said. Zak had finished eating and got up and left.
"You okay?" - he asked.
"Yeah, everything is fine."- i anwsered.
"You look realy good by the way...i bet you two fucked."- he said sitting next to me and smiling in my face.
"For your surprise- no. "- i said as he smashed his head in my plate and ate whats left.
"Thanks." - i said.
"PACK." - he screamed and left.

***

Me and Zak were waiting by the bus for Jeremy.
"I have to go to the bathroom, ill be right back." - i said and walked back to the back house that we stayed. I felt his eyes in my back...lower back. I opened the doors and went in the bathroom. I used the toilet and fixed my hair.Right when i was about to leave the house, my phone rang.
"Yeah?"
"Hey ,Lily! How are you doing?"- my mom said.
"I m doing just fine. How about you?"- i asked trying to sound polite.
"I m good , i just wanted to ask you when are you going to come visit?"- she said. I knew where this was going.
"I don't know yet. Maybe next month."
"We miss you. Jack misses you too."
"No, don't start that again. I don't like him...like at all. "
"Oh come on what is it with you? He's a nice guy!" -
"No! He's egoistic, i hate his stupid hair and he's too fucking old for me. And i don't care that he's rich cause he still dresses like clown. I don't like him."
"But you hugged him that time."- she said in a sweet voice.
"That was once and out of pitty, okay? And i have someone else in my mind at the moment." - i said and smiled a little to myself. This wasn't good cause i knew that me and Zak wouldn't work but deep inside i had fallen for him.
"Oh well darling. Can't wait to meet this young man. Oh sorry, i have to go now but call me if you decide to visit." - she said and instantly hung up. She always did that. Jack was someone that my mom always wanted me to be with. Basically "the boy next door" only ugly and wierd. But not good wierd. Wierd wierd- the bad wierd.
I checked the house for my stuff to make sure i didn't leave anything. When i got back at the van they were now waiting for me. I got in and we took off. Zak seemed quiet.
"What is it? Youre being so quiet." - i asked him.
"I don't know. Maybe it's cause i m too old and i dress like a clown." - he spat back and looked at me.
"You wouldn't believe me if i told you that it wasn't abot you ,right?"
"Not really, no." - he said still looking at me. I was starting to fall in the universe but i knew that this wasn't the right time.
"Jeremy, please describe Jack to me."- i asked breaking our eye contact.
"I ll say like you said- ugly, stupid hair, rich, way too old for you, been in jail for stalking you, wierd, a possibe pedophile and those clothes- dresses like a clown. And as far as i know, you hugged him once but out of pitty cause someone died or something. Your mom wants you to be with him but noone else. You threw sand in his eyes when you were little and he almost went blind. Also that one time you-"
"Thank you Jeremy. I think that's enough. "- i said and stopped him.
"Convinced?"- i asked. He just nodded with a small smile.
"So who is this man thats on your mind?"- he asked witha grin. Shit. He heard that.
"No, now is my turn to get mad over a phone call. " - i said and crossed my arms.
"Let me guess. Who is Jessie?"-he asked with a smile.
"No, i don't think i want to know about you two." - i said, looked out the window and acted jealous. But was i? - jup. A picture of the cutest dog in the world was shown to me.
"Omg she's so beautiful...ohhh...makes sense. " -i said. It really did now.
"You like dogs?"
"I thing "like" would be an understatement "- i said still admiring the little cutness.(not zak)
"I can introduce you two when we get back." - he said. Silence in the van.
"Oh... Zak, i m not...were not going back to Vegas. "- i said.
"What? Why?" - he asked like he was sad about that.
"We can't. We simply can't. They'll catch us...not you but Jeremy and me."- i said.
"I understand." - he said and looked down.
"For fuck sakes you two are not a couple! Calm down..." -he said from the front.
"Is it just me or do i sense jealousy?"- i asked and rested my chin on his shoulder.
"No i just cant stand the cringe." -he said.
"How much longer?" - i asked still with my chin on his shoulder.
"Three or so. But were pulling up on that gas station cause i need to take a piss." - he said and pulled up. He got out and we did too. I bought a bottle of water and Zak took a hot dog. We were now standing by the side of the gas station still waiting for Jeremy when Zak's phone rang. He looked at it and his face turned from normal to pissed.
"Who is it?" - i asked at looked in his phone.
"It's my ex. She wont let me alone now and she calls me every day. You have no idea. " - he said.
"Give it to me."- i said and snatched from his hands. He tried getting it back but i put my hand out to keep him away. I anwsered.
"Ougghhhh, yeahhh. ZAK. Omg fuck me harder..ouuggghhhhaghhhh aughhhhh." - i moaned in his phone. I elbowed his side and he started growling with me. Those sounds he was making- made me want to do this for real.
"Zak? What is this. Ugh. Stupid dickhead." - a girl on the other side said as we were moaning and hung up. I started laughing and Zak just stood there smiling and being confused. I only now spotted the couple by their car looking at us and i started laughing even harder.
"Sorry"- Zak said to them as we were going back to the van
"Now, thats how you get rid of exe's "