Wierd

I just stood there trying to process everything. I feel like that was a little too fast. Just a tiny bit. My lips tasted like his and i only now realised that i wanted more of that taste. I quietly made my way up the stairs. I had no idea which room was his but i saw one open and decided to enter. It was his closet and it was huge. I picked one of his white button up shirts with long sleeves and put it on. I ditched all my other clothes on the floor and headed on the search for his room. I heard footsteps in a room at the end of the hallway and went in that direction. I saw him standing at the end of his bed with a towel around his waist. His hair was wet and he looked freshly out of the shower. He didn't see me cause he was standing with his back against me. I quietly stepped in his room and made my way over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and kissed his neck gently. He froze. I walked over to his front and looked at him. He looked at my outfit and smiled. I was only in my underwear and his shirt. I took his chin and pulled his face up from my body to my face. Then my lips hit his and our lips started working together. I wrapped my hands around his neck while he dragged his hands along the sides of my body. The kiss got more passionate and he entered my mouth with his tongue. He growled and deepened the kiss. I felt sparks and desire at the same time. My body ached his and he pulled me closer to himself as if reading my thoughts. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck in my sweet spot. I let out a moan and arched my neck. We needed more of eachother and i pushed him back on the bed. He fell and bounced but before he could say anything i crawled on top of him.
"Isn't this- little too fast?" - he said between kisses.
"Who gives a shit." - i said and started kissing down his chest dangerously low.His fingers where unbuttoning my shirt while kissing me. His fingers struggled and he just ripped it open making the buttons fly everywhere. I smiled while kissing and he did too. He took off the shirt and and rolled me over and now he was on top of me.He looked at me. A wierd feeling filled my body and a women in black appeared besides the bed. I started screaming but Zak didn't hear me. I hit him but instead i ended up ouside my body. Zak turned into dust.My hands turned black and i shouted more and louder. The woman grabbed my leg and started dragging me in a cave or something . As she was dragging me she looked back once in a while and smiled at me. I fell in some kind of darkness. There she was. The freaking doll. Smiling and spinning her head around she started running towards me.

"Hey!! Lily? Wake up ! Youre having a nightmare!" - i heard Zaks voice say.
My eyes opened but it was dark. Zak's siluethe came into the wiew and i was now really confused. I had a moment of silence to process everything.
"How much of that was a dream?" I said sitting up on the couch.
"Well i...did something and i went upstairs. After an hour i heard you screaming and i ran down. You were on the couch screaming your loungs out. Are you okay?"
"Umm i think so. I think i- the doll is making me have nightmares again."- i said putting my face in my hands.
"You have to go. You shouldn't have come in the first place."
"Yeah and let you put a bullet trough your head?"- i said picking my head up from my hands. He sighed and didn't say anything.
"Do you have a girlfriend?"- i said looking at him.
"No, why?"- he asked with a little smile. Stupid douche.
"Thats kind of good cause she might get posessed and killed. But thats also not good. "
"Why?"
"The doll will want you alone so it will make tou push everyone away. Don't. Thats the most important part- to have people around who care about you. "
"Yeah, not many of those in my life..."- he sighed and got up from the couch.
"And before i go-" i said and got up. I walked over to the gun that was laying on the ground and picked it up.
"I m taking this with me."-i said and he came closer. I turned to him and he looked tired and a bit scared.
"You know i can just get another one."
"Well i m going to give you a reason not to." - i said and came closer to him on the way putting the gun down on a table. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him a little closer. I gently put my lips against his just seeing how he would react. He responded with his lips and kissed me back. I felt his hands sliding up and down my lower back His lips were soft and moved in sync with mine. The taste of his lips was worth every bit of it. I felt a little spark deep down and it felt like the world had stopped. Only now i noticed how good he smelt. He sped the kiss up making it more passonate. Shit. What the hell are we doing? pulled back and looked at him. I felt sorry for him. That he had to go trough this alone. I took my necklace off and looked at the charm at the end of it. Zak looked at it and then back at me. I reached my hands behind his neck and put it around.
"What is that?"
"It protects from attatchments, spirits, demons and other stuff. It also wont let you get possessed. You're welcome." I said. I patted his chest and walked to the door on the way picking up the gun.
"Thank you. "- he said behind me.
"Bye" i said and shot him a smile before closing the doors. I got in my car and i was on my way to home. I was left with only one question in my mind- What the fuck am i doing?