She hasnt existed

●○● Zak's POV●○●

*two days later*

She was still all over my mind. I was used to having these one night stands and now a girl has just got herself complilay stuck in my mind. As cheesy as this sounds for a dude to say but i really missed her, her lips and body. I was honestly worried for her cause i didn't have clue where she was or if she was alive. I walked out of the hounted museum to my car but then noticed two man by my car. The vibe felt wrong...like i shouldn't go there but i did.
"Excuse me sir, do you happen to know Lily Scott? "- one of the man asked very politley.
"Yeah, she helped me with an attachment. "- i said saying the truth.
"Wrong anwser, dude." - the guy said and put a gun to my head I hear the safety being taken off and i was ready to experience death. Lilys words came in my mind about how they wont kill me cause i was a celebriety. That didn't calm me but remembering her made miss her again.
"Listen- you've never known her, never heard of her, she never helped you with shit. SHE HASN'T EXISTED!" - the dude now shouted in my face. Honestly i was scares shitless.
"Okay, okay..."-i said and put my hands up in surrender. I knew that i shouldnt fuck with these guys. The dude slowly took the gun away and stepped back.
"Fine. And so be it. That bitch is dead anyways. "-they said, got in a car and drove away. My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. An empty feeling developed in me and i started crying. So i wouldn't look stupid, i got in my car and decided to make the last of the million calls i had alredy made. She didn't anwser any of them, any of my messages, voice mails. Nothing.  I wiped my tears and gave up on the call when i again got no response.
I spent the rest of the night in depressivly and in agony. My minc couldnt belive that she has died. I kept lying to myself, pretending that she might be alive but that was pointless. People were calling me like usual but i shut everyone out. I even sent my asistant home ...for the next 3 days. I needed time.
"I m alive. " said a text delivered from a strange nummber exactly at 2 am. Was that she or was someone playing a prank on me? I texted back , asking for who it was but got no response. My mind was fighting wheather i should call it or no. I did. The phone rang untill i heard it being picked up. My heart was shaking in hopes of hearing her voice.
" lily?" -i asked.
"No, this is Jeremy. " he said in his hinestly creepy voice.
"Where is she? "I asked instantly.
"In hell...or a shitty hospital room, who cares."he said casually.
"She's alive?"
"Alive? Yea. Same as before?Nope."
"What do you mean?"-i asked.
"Oh, God, dude. You ask way too many quiestions. Just visit if you care ."- he said and ended the call. As soon as he did that i got an adress. It was surprisingly in Vegas but it was a hospital for really serious surgerys. This scared me but atleasti could sigh, knowing that she was alive.