In love?

"I remember when we were young and in love. Those were the days."-  said an old lady to her husband while looking at us. I smiled to myself and then looked up at Zak who was watching my every move carefully.
"What?"-i mumbled in a sleepy voice. I heard the man reply to his wife.
"My sweeety, we might not be young but i love you just the same even if not more. "- i looked back at them and a little smile crept up on me. I looked back at Zak.
"See, thats really cute though."- i said. He was still looking at me. Not with anger, not with sadness. With curiosity.
"What is it?"-i asked again.
"I don't know. Thats exactly what it is."
"waat?"
"Its just that i can't figure you out. I can't read you... tell what you think. "
"Well by now you shouldve known that i am not like most women. "
"I know that, yeah."-he said and now was focused on my eyes.
"I can't really tell if you staring in my eyes is romantic or just creepy."i said as i was looking back in his.
" Both."-he said and smiled. We looked like an actual couple. My lips ached his but i had to stop. I couldn't enjoy the moment even if i wanted. Our hitman were literally on the same plane as us and we could be dead any time now. I fell asleep again and woke up from Zak moving. We had landed. We got our shit and were the last ones to get off. On purpose. NewYork here i come...to escape from death.

***

We got to the hotel and Zak instantly went to take a shower. His phone pinged.
"Hey, i m so sorry but i don't want that doll. I know that shit's hounted and i don't wanna be cursed. Srry dude. Bye."- it read. The only person that wanted the doll just canceled on us. I deleted the message and laid in my bed. Tears started pouring from my eyes. I was so sad for Zak , and i hate to see him suffer. For fuck's sake i love him.
I ve always been the person who would do anything for the people i love. Give away my all and everything just so they could be happy. I just really hoped that it wouldn't come to this. I wiped my tears away and relaxed... atleast tried. My phone rang and it was the crazy man. I told him. About the hitman but not the doll situation. We made up a plan which was basically my plan but Jeremy had no idea. Confusing- I know. So i got Zak a ticked back home. Tomorrow. And we were going to get it unattached today. Zak got out of the shower.
"Zak?"
"Yeah?"
"Come here ."- i said and he came and sat down next to me.
"So, everything is planned. You are going back to Vegas tomorrow morning. I already have your ticket and the doll...were passing it today. Here is how it will go- ill do the cleansing on you and after its kinda unattached ill bring it to the dude while you'll stay here and rest. Got it?"
"Wait, are we doing it now?"
"Soon, yeah. " - i knodded.
"But couldn't the guy only get it sunday?"-he asked .
"He canceled but oddly enough i found a new dude. "- i said and we heard a loud noise in the kitchen. We walked and saw the doll on the kitchen island.
"I think it's time then...only if youre ready."-i said before looking at him  he knodded and i took the doll in my hands. As much as i didn't want to, i did. Zak sat on the floor as i light up white candles. I started reading prayers and after 15 minutes it was looking like Zak was in pain. But i had to continue.
I read the last sentence out loud and Zak laid back on the floor with no strength like a puppet.
"Rest. I m going now."- i said ,blew out the candles and quickly left with the doll. I got to the end of the corridor and went in a broom closet and locked myself in. I turned on the lights and wiped the few tears . I sat the doll in front of me and closed my eyes.
"I want the doll...I want it. The doll is mine now."- i whispered trough tears. The lights flickered and i felt the darkness of it again. Like the last time. It was again mine and all fot the sake of love. I left the doll there knowing that it would follow anyway.  I left the hotel and went out in the city. Walking trought the crowded streets and seeing all the lights was something i loved. Sun was about to set and i decided that it was time to get back to Zak and see how is he doing.

***

I opened the doors and saw Zak lighting candles.
"I see youre doing better, huh?"
"Come over here."-he said and smiled. That smile honestly was the only thing that could warm my heart. I took off my jacket and put my bag aside and walked over to him.
" I want to say thank you. You helped me even though i was a douche and i honestly respect that so much. Thank you for stopping me from a horrible decition back in Vegas and finally for showing me how to live. But since i am leaving tomorrow and i might never see you again -i have to say one more thing. "- he said and paused a little. I was smiling nonstop cause i felt so ...i don't even know...appreciated i guess. He continued-
"The psychic was talking about you. I know it cause i feel it. You honestly flipped my world upside down but in a good way and you have no idea how much you mean to me. This might be the last night i spend with you so i need to say this....might sound stupid cause i only know you for a little time but..."-he said and paused again. I felt like i was going to cry but i was waiting for those words.
"Lily, over this week i have fallen in love with you."- he said and waited for my reaction. I was just looking at him. I could tell that he was desperately trying to read me but couldn't. He sighed and handed me red roses.
"I understand if you don't feel the same but these are a thank you gift...for everything." -he said and looked down again.
"Zak, these are beautiful , thank you."- i said and he smiled but you could see hurt behind it. I put them down and walked back over to Zak.
"I m an independent woman but i must admit that i fell aswell. Its silly but - i think i love you too , Zak. "-i said and leaned in closer to him. The sexual tension between me and him grew. He leaned in too and our lips finally colided.i was now complitlay his and his only. We were now  making out and a fire sparked as we got more passionate. We moved over to the bed and he started taking off my top. I helped him take it off and his sweater too reveling his perfect pecks and abs. He pulled off his pants and mine too after kissing me deeply. We were now in our underwear and making out. He was hovering his perfect body over mine as he started sucking on my neck. I started to moan a little . I took a peek at his boxers and he had grown and sure enough i was right about big feet. I grabbed it trough boxers making him growl in my neck. I arched my neck so he could unhook my bra and he took it off. He touched my boobs gently and i ve never thought that anyone could make me feel so turned on. I kissed him on his lips again while he slided off my black, lace panties. He took off his boxers and his dick bounced straight back up to his stomach.i wanted him and i wanted him bad . As he leaned foward to kiss me, he pushed himself deep in me making me scream with pleasure and hold on to his back. He was working with my body slowly and in a rhythm. I was unable to speak or even function properly from the pleasure he gave me. Nobody has ever made love to me like this. Everyone used to be about just fucking but this was about love too. He was now thrusting deep in me and my cries were filling the room. He was sucking on my neck at the same time. A wave of pleasure started to build up. I opened my eyes and saw Zak starting to grunt. A few more thrusts and i felt the ultimate pleasure along with the feeling of him filling me up deeply as he let out the last loud grunt. I couldnt even scream, i made a squeal . A moment of silence to get back in the reallity as he was still in me. He pulled out and laid next to me. A moment of heavy breathing and i hot on top of him to sleep on him again. This time or faces were super close. I felt loved and happy . He kissed my lips as i was looking up at his lips admiring them.

"Was that a mistake?"- he mumbled in my cheek.
"If thats a mistake then its the best mistake i ve ever made "- i said while staring at him. I  was loosing myself in his features .
"I wasn't kidding about what i said. Lily- i lo-"he said but i brushed my thumb along his lips  making him stop.
"I know...i do too."-i whispered and kissed him the last time. We both fell asleep.
Technically i should have had a nightmare. Both of us slept in peace and in happyness to held eachother. This was fucked up knowing that i might never get to do this again.