Help

-Zak's POV-

It was the middle of the night when i saw someone outside the mansion. Looked like a woman dressed in black skinny jeans, balck hoodie and black nikes. She was on her knees looking inside the bag and then closed it. She got up and then saw me. I couldn't really see her face but by her moves it looked like she was panicking. She threw the bag over the gate and ran.
"Hey! Hey!" I shouted. Like that would make her turn around. Now i didn't really knew what to do. What if it's a bomb. But my stupid curiosity won and i walked over to it and opened the bag. It was something wrapped in a towel with a note on it. I put the note aside and unwrapped the towel. It was a doll. An old doll that had a cracked face and black eyes. Chills went all over my body and i put the towel back over it's face. I took the bag and the note and took it inside. i put the bag aside and sat down unfolding the note. It read-
" Hello. This doll in now your property. You wanted haunted objects and you got what you asked for. This is not an ordinary haunted doll that occasionally moves or gives people anxiety. It moves, it talks and it ruins people's lifes. You cannot get rid of it- you will only make it mad. Good luck with it but i m not ever taking it back. Bye.
P.s.- the dolls name is Carrrie.
-Mysterious x"
We get these all the time. Haunted objects that are supposed to be so haunted they do magic stuff. But turns out that they are just fans trying to get attention.
I looked over to the bag and it was open. As i walked closer to it i realized that it was gone. The doll was gone. Now i was freaked out.
"Yeah. Really funny Aaron!" I said in a loud voice.
"What dude?" - he said entering the room.
"Don't play jokes with me."- i said and looked him dead in the eye.
"I m not! Whats going on?" -he said and only then i saw it. It was up on the lamp. Just sitting casually.
"Holly shit!" I said and stepped back.
"Wow that thing is creepy!How did it get up there?!" Aaron said pointing to it.
"i have no idea. Its been here for like 5 minutes and it's already moving. Someone dropped it off and left this. "I said and handed the note to Aaron. After a moment he lifted his eyebrow and handed it back over.
"Dude this is scary!" He said and laughed.

-two hours later-

It was a long day. I didn't want to go home but Gracie was waiting and i can't live at the museum. My car was on the highway and i was drowning myself in music. The doll still hasn't left my mind. We left it in a empty room and locked it. Just to be sure.
I got to my door and heard Gracie barking. As soon as i opened the door i got ready to meet her and she jumped and licked my cheek.
"Whats up grac? Whatsup? " i said in that voice you make when you talk to dogs. The house felt so empty and so quiet. I took a shower and got in bed. Gracie hoped in by my legs and we fell asleep.
There was trees everywhere. My feet were sinking and i couldn't run. A dark, black figure was standing in the distance and coming. Coming for me. As it was getting closer the air was freezing and i was panicking, struggling and doing everything to get out. I would scream but my legs were sinking in darkness and the figure was now just a few meters away. I saw its face. The dark figure had the face of the doll but she was smiling. I was now breathing heavily and screaming my lungs out for someone to help me . Then warmness covered my body. Someone hugged me and i saw the doll break into dust. All i could tell was that it was a girl. With light hair and blue dress. And i was no longer in a forest i was on the side of a lake. She let me go and walked away. I didn't see her face. I was running after her but i couldn't run . The coldness was back and she dissapeared in the distance. I stopped trying to run and felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and it was the figure with the doll face. It came closer to my face and screamed. I was screaming in pure terror and trying to move but i couldn't.
I woke up soaking in sweat. I was painting and terrified. I ve had a lot of nightmares before but this was the worst by far. Suddenly i woke up from Gracie barking in the kitchen. I rushed over and fell backwards on my butt when i saw it. The doll. The fucking doll was on the counter.  It was facing the tv and then it turned its's face to me and said
"-hah!" It was laughing at me. And it fucking moved. I grabbed it and put it in the cob board and shut it. I was shaking and i quickly grabbed my phone and called Aaron.
----

"Dude are you sure it wasn't a dream or anything?"
"No i fucking saw it move and then laugh at me"- i said in a high pitched voice. I was scared to the point where i was about to cry. 
"Dude, calm down okay? We are going to find who dropped it off and just give it back."
"No, she clearly said in the letter that she wont take it back. "
"Well then well just drop it and run just like they did. Wait you saw the person who dropped it? "
"I couldn't see the face, i could only make out by the figure that it was a girl. And i think i saw light hair too but i don't know. "
"Well then we already have something. Maybe they  left their dna or something in the bag. Do you still have it? "
"Yeah it's at the -" i stopped when i saw the bag by my door.
"I swear to God i didn't bring it home with me." - i said and Aaron went to pick it up. He took it and sat next to me on the couch.
"Jackpot!" He said pulling out a long, blond hair.

--3 days later--

Its been 3 days since i got that doll. I can't sleep anymore. The nightmares are getting worse.It's the same dream every night but every time its longer and scarier. I can't work properly or fim ghostadventures. The doll keeps coming back every time i try to get rid of it. I m going insane. Also i have been pushed, scratched and hit. This doll is ruining my life . We have tried everything to find out how to get rid of it. The last chance we have is the girl who gave it to us. The dna results are going to be ready today and i m desperate to find her. I can't live like this.
"Dude the letter is here!!" - Aaron shouted entering the room. I ran and snatched it from his hands. I was nervous to open it. What if the identification failed? I opened it and i saw the name - Lily Scott.
"We need to find her address. Now." I said and Aaron called someone i didn't know. He said it would be an hour until he finds the address. I went up to take a shower and do my hair. Right as i got dressed i heard Aaron shouting from downstairs.
- "He got it!!" 
I ran down and looked at the address that was sent to us. The house was pretty near and i was ready to get rid of that damn doll. Literally.

--Lily's pov--

It was 7 pm and i was done doing my makeup . I walked down to the living room . I was wearing a black nike shirt and high wasted shorts. Jeremy was playing the knife song and stabing the table right between his fingers. You know- like usual.  I grabbed a banana and peeled it. Jeremy put the knife against my throat and smiled . I trusted him and i knew he would never harm me.
"Hes going to find you " - he whispered taking the knife off my throat.
"No, he won't. He simply can't." I said and kept eating the banana. He went to his compuer and after a while of clicking he said
-"They know your adress. I better hide."  -he said and crawled behind the couch. Yes -crawled. I heard a car pull up . Yup- life hates me. If the dickbag Zak is wanting me to take it back then he can go fuck himself. The door bell ringed and i sighed. I looked trought the peep hole. Yup. It was ass hair with his friend - baldass. I chained the door so if they pushed it ,it wouldn't open. I opened the door as far as the chain would let me and i didn't show my face.
"Hello, were looking for Lily Scott?!" - Zak said.
"I think you've got the wrong address. But good luck finding her. "-i said and closed the door.
"No, please we know it's you." - he shouted trough the door. I bit my lip and cursed. I took the chain off and opened the door complitlay. I didn't look at them i just started talking.
"Listen- you asked for haunted objects and you got what you asked for. I m not taking it back or doing any interviews for your shitty show." I said and then finally looked at him carefully. You could see that he was super tired and desperate. I could see he was getting no sleep and i new that part too well.
"I know, i know but i m not trying to give it back . I m - "
" Good." I said and tried shutting the door but he stopped it with his hand.
"Please help me get rid of it. Please." He said and i sighed.
"I can't help you until tomorrow. Leave it some raw meat for the night- the nightmares will get less intense."
" Thank you! Thank you so much. Here -its my number. Please call me when you're ready to help." He said desperately and handed me his business card. You could really tell that the dude was terrified. I felt sorry for him cause i struggled to get rid of it for 2 months. He only had it for a week and hes already on the edge but i had to deal with that shit for 2 months. Now- am i going to help him? Ugh i really don't want to have anything to do with that doll ever again but i m not a human piece of trash. Well maybe a little bit.