The night pt.1

We were back at the hotel room. He's phone was going off non stop. I guess thats what happens when a celebrity goes missing for 2 day's.  I was packing and he was anwsering the annoying calls. "Rope- check, flashlights - check, fireworks- check, a lighter- yup, a permanent marker- yes, a picture of a little boy - yep. A lot of other random things- check. But how could i forget about my handsome partner in crime - Zachary Alexander Bagans." - i said and turned to him standing behind me.
"What? No way. You just called me what?" - he said with a stupidly attractive grin.
"Yes, but the question is how is your phone silent for once?" - i asked.
"No, i think the question is why do you have old, creepy pictures of a little boy?" -he frowned and took one in his hand. I snatched it away and put it back in the bag.
"You'll see. We should go to sleep."- i said and yawned.
"Didn't you said that we were going tonight?"
"We are. We just need to rest a little before ."
"Oh, okay."- he said. Oh my did i have a lot of plans tonight. We got in the bed and still kept our distance.
"So what are we going to do?"
"Three things to make you kind of a badass. Not too crazy though."
"Thats good cause i m about to be fucking 40."
"Oh , don't start crying. You know i have this wierd kink on much older guys." - i said and smirked.
"Yeah. Sure." -he said doubting that.
"No for real. Julian was 41." - i said and saw his eyes shoot wide open.
"wait youre not kidding?" - he asked and frowned a little.
"Nope. Goodinght , Zak." -  said and turned my back to him. I heard him sigh and turn off the lights. I had an alarm set on 2 am and it was now 10 pm. Not much sleep but its something. I was about to fall asleep when i felt hands around my waist . He pulled me a little closer and hugged me from the back but not pressing against me.
"Zak..." - i whispered. Honestly feeling his hands along my skin sent chills down my spine.
"You can move at any moment."- he sad calmly.
"Fine." - i said and went even closer to him. He was about to let me go thinking that i was going to leave but then hugged me again guarding my body with his big, muscular arms. This felt so good and honestly so right. Sleep crept up on me and i fell asleep.

The alarm went off making frown. I noticed that the bed was empty. I looked around and saw him sitting in the kitchen by the island holding his face in his hands. I instantly knew what was up and went over to him. All i could do was calm him down.
"Hey, hey remember that those things are not real. The things its showing you is not future. "- i said and sat next to him comforting him. He was breathing heavely and stayed still.
"Zak..." - i breathed out and saw that the charm i got him was off.
"You took it off. I told you not to for fuck sakes."- i said a little angry and upset.
"Where is it?" - i asked softly. I had to calm myself down cause shouting right now would do nothing. He didn't say anything and pulled it out of his pocket. He handed it to me but looked away. 
"You know, whatever. Its your choice but i was just trying to help. " - i said and got up to leave. I was sure he was going to stop me. Apologise or atleast say something, but nothing. Just silence. I changed outfits. If he was not going then i had to do some things anyway.

I was dressed and ready to go

I was dressed and ready to go. I let my hair stay down and all i had to do is have a last check on Zak. He was still sitting there only now the charm was back on his neck.
"Hey , i understand that you can't do this. It was a stupid idea anyways but i still have to go do some things."
"I m coming. "- he said and stood up.
"No, Zak. Don't, you can't. "
"I m not staying and feeling sorry for myself." - he said and looked at me.
"Are you really sure?"- i asked. And stood up aswell. He licked his lips and nodded.
"Well then lets go."- i said ,took my bag and twirled the car keys in my hands. Jeremy rented a car...he lives with style so ofcourse he had to take the most expensive but cool looking car.