Hitman

I hate airports. They're stressed and confusing in general. We were now in the airport, waiting. Jeremy had gotten us our tickets. I sat there reading them cause what else can you do in an airport? Zak was on his phone when i found a little note between the tickets. It read
"I just hate clique plane couple scenes .  "
And now i noticed that our seats were a row apart. Thanks Jeremy.
It was really stupid that i now knew how he felt but only just cause i felt the same. Well he didn't tell me it directly but he didn't have to. I love his hands...and his tattoos.
"Checking out my tattoos ,eih?"-he asked.
"What does that one say?"
"Denn die Todten reiten schnell. It means "For the dead travel fast" page 11 Bram Stoker's Dracula."
"Ohhhhhh. Thats cool. What language is it? "
"Its German. I m German."
"Really? I thought you were Zak Bagans."-i said. His expression was super confused. I started laughing.
"I m kidding.It was a joke."- i said while still laughing at his face that only now went from confused to a smile. My cheeks felt red.
"Oh look. Youre blushing cause of me." - he said and ran a finger over my cheek. He had no idea how his touch messed me up.
"Yeah enjoy that while you can. Our seats are a row apart. He did that on purpose."
"Why?"
"Well he doesn't really like me hanging out with...people. "
"But i m not people. I m German."-he said. He backfired my joke. I laughed at that. Our flight was boarding and we got our asses up.

***

The plane was pretty empty and i could make the row my personal bed. That was untill Zak decided that he would like to join me. Not to sleep but sit. He sat down next to and i shot him a look.
"What? I m going back in two days, let me enjoy this. "-he said making himself comfortable.
"I bet your girls are waiting."-i said looking out the window.
"What girls?"-he asked looking really confused. Honestly all i do is confuse people.
"Don't pretend. Youre rich. I bet you have like three personal hookers." I said and looked at him with a smirk.
"For your surprise- i don't. But its a free spot if you'd like a new job?"
"Dream on, Bagans."- i laughed and the plane took off. Sleep was basically wanting me like i wanted to not be killed but sleep was replaced with panic as i heard men talk in the back of the plane.
"They are flying in tomorrow. We'll catch them then. But for now lets just find out when and where are they staying."
"What are we going to do with the big dude? Who even is he?"
"He's a celebrity or something. Better if not touch that. He's unlike that bitch and thats why we can squish her like a bug and noone will even notice."
"When is boss flying in?"
"Tomorrow with the late flight. "
"Fine, dude. I m going to sleep. "
"Yeah me too. "
The conversation ended and without noticing i was squezing what seemed like an armrest but turned out to be Zak's hand.
"Is everything okay?"
"The hitman. They are on the plane..."-i whispered to him.
"That were sent on us?"-he whispered back.
"Me to be exact. They wont touch you cause youre a celeb." -i quietly said. I saw the one get up and go in the direction of the Pilots cab. This was it.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck. "-i said starting to stress out.
"What?"
"Were going to get hijacked. Werree going to die, Zak-i  uh se need to uh"-i said starting to panic and stutter. He pulled me close to his chest and held me untill i calmed the fuck down.
"Calm down. We won't die. He went to the bathroom. See. He's coming back."-he said while comforting me with his hand on my shoulder. I calmed down but Zak was still holding me. I could feel electric vibes as he touched me .Being pressed against his chest made me feel alive. And like a marshmallow over a fire cause i was melting.
"Go, to sleep and ill cover you with blankets so they don't see you."-he quietly said.
"Excuse me but would you like to be moved to a first class seat? Its made so you can sleep better."- the flight attendant said to me and Zak. We looked at eachother and decided to agree since that would also mean us getting in a different part if the plane from our hitmans. I put my hood up and we were moved to the first class. This place was a lot nicer and the seat a lot bigger. We sat down on the bed and i hugged him. He laid back with me in his arms and i made felt the best ive had in months. I could honestly admit my feelings for him to mysef but it was best for me to not confess them to him.

We both fell asleep

We both fell asleep. This time oddly enough- no nightmares, no shit bothering . Just us. Two people who had fallen for eachother but couldn't be together. All we could do was sleep there with our bodies and souls colided. Also -  sorry, Jeremy.