Famous

I got dressed in the same clothes and walked out the bathroom.Don't judge me. This was the only thing that was left for me to wear. He was lying in the bed and sitting on his phone.
"Get your pretty ass up. Were going shopping."
"Oh this is a date then?"-he said and smirked.
"Thats like calling funeral a wedding."-i said and took my valet.
"Ill take that as a yes." He said and walked out the room first.
***
"Already? So after this week its all over and i never get to see you again? "- he asked and lifted his brow as we were going trough the mall. Target to be exact.
"Yeah. We need to get this done and get back to our normal lives."
"I don't even know if i want to anymore."- he mumbled.
"What are you talking about? You have everything. A show, youre famous, a big ass house, the looks,  your own freaking museum. I mean what else could anyone want?"
"Yeah but it gets boring. Day to day just eather being effected by spirits or being on road to go to the next lockdown. "
"And you think that my life is "amaizing" or something?"
"No, i just think that it's amaizing how you live. Not your life but how you live it. "- he said while looking st me. I was just kindof looking around at the clothes.
"I made a promise to myself when i was 17. My dad died and i promised myself that i wont end up like him. Also, you have just scratched the surface of it all. "
"Can i see more then?"
"Fine. Tonight i will teach you how to live. But you have to do anything i say."- i said and stopped.
"Okay, i m a little scared but i think i trust you." -he said and wrapped his pinky around mine.
"Oh my...there isn't a way youre going to forget this. "-i said and grinned.
"Do i start regretting now or after?"-he asked.
"OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." - a girl screadmed and ran to Zak. A crazy fan. After she got a picture, more people started appearing...and more. I just stood aside on my phone pretending that i was there on accident. I didn't need them crazy ones killing me just because i was walking with him. I had enough and i walked away. Am i supposed to just stand and smile there while all those skanks are putting their filthy hands all around him? Jealousy hit me...hard.  I walked around and collected some clothes. After a while he found me.
"Where did you go?"
"What was i supposed to do? Join in on the fangirling?"-i said and pushed a t shirt i found for Zak in his hands.
"Sorry they just -"
"Calm down. It's not like i m jealous. By the way do you know any cool places in Denver?"- i said and laughed. What a liar.
"Well there is a bridge..."
"That ll do."
"Just so you know- i m not jumping."
"No, not this time. Were doing something much stupider. "- i said and started walking around again.
"Are you Zak? From ghost adventures? Oh my god i love your show." - a crazy blonde bimbo said. I rolled my eyes and walked away.