Bars and bitches

●○Lily's POV○●

I had gotten away from Vegas. Not far but enough. Jeremy was working on things so i could walk freely around without being worried.
I lifted up my shirt and noticed the wrapped wounds leaking blood. After i ran away , i got a personal doctor to take care of them. I changed the wrapping carefully and laid in my bed sighing. To be honest it hurt like hell but i was lucky. The shot had missed my organs. That also was Jeremy's work. I wouldn't have gotten away without getting shot so he bought one of the hitman on our side or basically paid him to shoot but not kill me.  Zak was all over my mind and there wasnt a moment where i would forget him. Only now i couldn't meet him. Yet. I will when Jeremy fixes things but untill now i couldn't put Zak in such danger. I did before and i don't make the same mistakes twice. Also- the doll. I have to get rid of it. The nightmares are back and so was the creepy shit going on around me. I have been already thrown out of 2 hotels in 24 hours for noise complaints. I guess the doll wants me homeless. It was also using Zak in the dreams to make me suffer. And it surly was working. I was off the painkillers so i decided to do something i shouldn't. Get so drunk that i forget who i am. Down a block there was a rich people bar. I decided to go there cause there sure wont be any drunk pedos. There are going to be drunk RICH pedos. I took the walk taking in the city. Sometimes i really wanted to get away to a place with a lot of trees and grass but that was just a dream. I got to the bar and went straight to get alcahol.
"One tequila shot please. "- i announced and then noticed a man i knew. It was Aaron...i remembered him from when he and Zak came to my house.
"Heyy."- i said awkwardly to Aaron.
"What? Youre here?" - he asked surprised.
"Umm yeah...is Zak here too?"i asked him looking make to make sure i don't see him.
"Do . You. Have. Any. Idea. How much suffering you've caused him?  Where the hell have you even been? Hes been crying. Zak! And crying over a girl!"- he said to me all serious. He was ovbiously drunk but not the dangerous drunk.
"I really don't have time. Is he here?"- i asked all serious.
"Dont be surprised but  he left with two girls trough the back about just now. "- he said. I was backing up and started sprinting to thw back door. The wound hurt like hell but i m not giving my guy away to some street sluts. I ran out and sprinted to where he might have headed. Just trusting my woman intuition. I stopped to rest and saw him stumbling with those women on the both sides of him in the direction of my hotel. The problem- he was already far away. It didn't look like the women were drunk or even wanting to fuck him. Looked more like they were kidnapping him. I ran like ive never ran before and was starting to get closer. I pulled one of the girls shoulders back.
"Thank you for your service but i will now take my man." - i said to her. She scrunched up a mean bitchy smile.
"Sure girly, but my Zaky here doesn't want someone like you. Hes mine now , so i suggest you leave with your ugly ass face before i throw up. "- she said.
"The other one looked a little terrified and let go of Zak. Zak was still facing the other direction. The girl nudged the bitchy one.
"Brit, thats the girl form the gang..."- she said and stepped back. Her bitchy smile died a little.
"Well i don't give a shit who you are cause he is mine."
"Fight me bitch."-i said and stepped closer to her. She slapped my face and the other gasped.
"Oh my have you made a mistake." - i smiled and said while touching my cheek. I punched her face and felt her jaw crack. She screamed and fell to she ground. I took Zak's hand and started guiding him to my hotel. The bitch stood back up and punched me in the stomach. Right where i was shot. I screamed in pain and punched her in the throat. She fell again and i took a breath while watching the other hoe bolt. The pain was insane and i looked back at Zak. He had thrown up. I walked over to him and put his hand over my shoulder to somehow support him.
"There is this girlll i um kn we met and i love her but she leeft cause she's insane." - Zak said.
"No, she loves you too. " -i said.
We stumbled all the way to my hotel room stopping only two times to let him puke again. Even though it was disgusting i wanted to kiss him so bad. We got in the room and he fell right in the bed. I walked closer to cover him but i was pulled next to him. It hurt but he hugged me and didn't let go. I loved this. Feeling him next to me made me smile a little. He did smell like puke a little but i didn't give a shit.

I woke up and moaned in pain. He had rolled on me. With the strenght i had , i rolled him off and saw that his white shirt was stained in blood and so was mine. I gasped and pulled my shirt up. The wound was leaking really bad. I pressed my hand on it and stumbled to the bathroom leaving blood stains on the door . Before i got to the sink everything started feeling dissy and my legs gave up on me without me loosing concouesness. I touched it again and screamed from pain. I felt footsteps coming and stopping behind me.
"Oh my god.....Lily. "- he said realising who i was. The wiev was horrifying. Blood everywhere and me laying on the floor also covered in blood. He picked me up and sat me in the bathtub. I pointed to the patches on the sink and he instantly went to get them. He suddently started cleaning the wound and patching it up. Once in a while he looked in my eyes all serious. I was only looking at him and closed my eyes when it hurt the most. He was done patching it and took off my blood stained shirt complitlay. He left and came back with a clean tank top and put it on me. I was again picked up and carried to the bed. We had so many things to talk about but we were just silent. He covered me and left. The sleep took over and i closed my eyes escaping the reallity.