Harry's History

Harry was born at the beginning of Feburary and his parents loved him to no end. He was always smaller than the other wolves within the pack. Harry had the brightest green eyes and he let his hair grow to about half way down his back. His hair was very curly and it was very silky. That is until it came time for them to find out what his status is. That day came on his 16th birthday and when they found out that he was an omega, they refused to even look at him anymore.

The day after his family found out his status, they kicked him out with only one small bag of clothes and food. His dad told him that he will not have a omega for a son and he never wanted to see him ever again. When Harry went to his mother, she refused to look at him and told him to leave and that she hopes that he is treated as someones play thing.

When he heard what his parents told him, Harry became extremely upset and tried to reason with them. They turned their backs on him and they had one of the other wolfs in the pack throw him off of their land. Before he was pushed off of the packs land, he was severely beaten and told to rot in hell.

He has been on his own for almost two years now and he has worked odd jobs to get himself food and shelter. Harry never let anyone know his status because he knew it would mean trouble for him. It was getting close to his 18th birthday and he knew that it would mean he would be going into his first heat soon. He didn't know how he would be able to hide it after that from the people around him. So he decided to quit his job and find a quiet place to go through his heat and not have to worry about being raped by any alpha that came along.

A week before his birthday he left his job with what little money he had and went to find him somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. He found a small abandoned cabin in the middle of the forest. In the week leading up to his heat, he went and got himself some food and water to make it through.

The day before his birthday, Harry was out in the closest town and he got a funny feeling in his belly. You see when you are close to your alpha, the omega gets a feeling of butterflies in your stomach and you are drawn to that person. Harry thought that it was just his heat coming a day early so he ran back to his cabin and locked it up tight.

He locked himself up in the cabin for a total of 6 days without anyone finding him. Harry was finally over his heat and decided to go back out and venture back into town to get him some more food. He was going to be heading back out to find his next place to live and find another job to get himself more money until his next heat which was in about 4 months.

While in town, Harry got that funny feeling in his belly again and didn't know what to think about it. As he was making his way around the store, he overheard that they were looking for someone to work there. Harry finished getting his items and thought maybe he can stay around for a little longer, so he applied to work there. The owner of the store, quickly hired him and asked him to start work the next day.

As Harry was starting to walk out of the store, he ran into Liam. He looked up at Liam and told him that he was sorry for running into him. Liam told him that it was okay and let him leave. Harry made his way back to the little cabin and put his food away and decided to just go to bed so he would be rested for work the next day.

The next morning, he got up and got ready for his first day of work. Unknown to him, he would be finding his alpha in the next few weeks. He made it to work and he worked very hard for the store that day. He continued to work for the next week and his boss was very happy that he found someone that works as hard as Harry has for him. His boss, John, tells Harry that he will be having the next couple of days off and Harry is happy to be able to have a couple of days off. Harry has been working so hard that he goes home everyday very tired and falls right to sleep without eating.

Harry woke up the next morning and thought about going for a run in his wolf form. As he is running, he comes across a small brook and decides to get a drink and then lay down beside it to get a little bit of rest before he heads home. As he is getting up to head back to the cabin, he runs into another wolf with blue eyes. Harry is startled to see someone out here because he has been out here for two weeks and this is the first person he has encountered. He tries to get away but the wolf will not let him.

Finally the wolf allows him to leave, but he follows him to the cabin. Harry doesn't know that he was followed to the cabin and shifts back to his human form. The wolf that Harry encountered was non other that Niall.

Niall runs back to the pack house and tells Liam all about finding the wolf along side the brook in the woods. He goes on to tell Liam that he is staying in the old cabin in the woods and Liam insists that Niall take him there immediately to see this wolf.