THE ENDING

All of the kids are now grown and are living on their own with their own families. Louis and Harry love spending time with their grandkids.

Jen met her mate when she started college and they have 3 lovely kids.

Jon met his mate when he started working at a law firm. They have 2 kids who are going to be starting school in the fall.

Bella is a doctor and met her mate when she was taking care of him, when he came in after a soccer mishap. They have a baby on the way. Before she got pregnant, they would play soccer whenever they got the chance.

Dalton and Andrew are finishing up college and they have both met their mates, but are waiting until they graduate to start their families. Dalton is going to be a lawyer for one of the best law firms. Andrew is going to be starting his own music studio after he graduates. He is going to be getting help from his parents to get everything up and running.

Harry and Louis are still living in the same house where they had their kids.

Liam and Niall have since moved in with Louis and Harry, and they all continue to be a very close family. The four of them continue to go to the same diner at least one a week to have lunch or dinner. Liam and Niall with the help of Louis now own the diner. Harry works there on a needed basis as a wait person. He also helps keep the kitchen running smoothly. Louis is always there when Harry is to make sure nothing bad happens to him.

THE END

***********************************************

SORRY IT IS SO SHORT, BUT I WASN'T SURE HOW TO END THIS STORY.