THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Harry has been going to the pack house for a couple of weeks now and he is beginning to trust Louis more and more as the days go by. He still doesn't trust him 100%, but it is getting better. Louis doesn't push him to say anything about his past and he is not sure if Harry will ever truly trust him. Harry and Louis are just sitting on the couch watching a movie together, because everyone leaves them alone so that they can get to know one another better.

Liam calls them to eat dinner and they get up and go to the dining room. They are having baked chicken and mac and cheese. They eat their dinner with the others and then they go back to the living to finish the movie. Harry begins to sit closer to Louis and Louis is loving this. Louis puts his arm over the back of the couch and Harry scoots closer to him.

By the time the movie is over about an hour later, Harry is laying his head on Louis' shoulder and Louis' arm is around Harry's shoulder. Liam and Niall are at the entrance of the living room and they see that they are getting closer to one another and this makes them happy. Harry begins to mumble something and Louis asks him what is saying. Harry tells him that this is the first time someone has put the arm around him in a long time.

Louis looks down at him and tells him that he will always be there for him and not to worry that he will reject him. Harry looks at him with admiration and tells him that he thinks it is about time to tell him about his past and he would like for him to keep it a secret. He tells him that he doesn't want anyone's pity and he knows that is what he will get if anyone else knows about it. Louis tells him that it will stay between them and he will not tell anyone what he tells him about his past.

Harry begins and tells him that he was born at the beginning of February and that his parents loved him very much. He goes on to tell him that his family and the pack that he was in always made sure that he was well taken care of. As he got older he started showing signs of being an omega and his parents didn't like that he was showing those kind of signs. The day he turned 16 and his parents found out that he was an omega, they kicked him out and they told him never return.  Some of the pack members went to his room and grabbed some of his clothes and put them in a bag. Then his dad told some of the other pack members to take him to the end of the packs territory and throw him out. But on the way the pack members stopped and beat him up and then threw him out in the middle of the road and spit on him. Harry tells him that he finally got to the other side of the road and found a place to heal all of his wounds that were visable. He tells Louis that he has been on his own since and it takes him a little bit of time to trust someone.

Louis tells him that he would like it if Harry would move into the pack house and live there with him and his pack. Harry tells him that he would like to move into the pack house but he is not sure about the others in the pack and doesn't want to cause conflict. Louis tells him that he would like to have Harry there so that they can get to know one another better because he would love to have him as a mate one day. Harry tells Louis that he wouldn't like to have someone like him a mate, someone who is a reject from another pack. Louis tells him that his family and the other pack were all idiots and they didn't deserve someone as special as Harry.

After the two of them talked for a little bit, Harry tells him that he will move into the pack house, as long as no one bothers him about his presence there. Louis tells him that if he wanted to he can move into his room with him and then no one will bother him about his past or anything else like that. Harry tells him that he will move in over the weekend when he doesn't have to work. Louis tells him that him, Liam and Niall will all help him get his stuff from the cabin and move it to the pack house. Harry tells him all he has there is a few sets of clothes and some food and that he will be able to get all by himself. Louis tells him that he will not allow him to do it all by himself, because Louis wants him to be the only one for him.

That weekend, Liam, Niall, and Louis help Harry get all of his things from the cabin to the pack house. Harry tells them that he will cook tonight and they could just put his stuff were ever they wanted to and Louis tells them to put his clothes and things in his room.

Harry goes into the kitchen and begins to make dinner for the pack all by himself. When everything is done, he calls them to the table to begin eating. Louis notices that Harry is not eating and he is worried that Harry will not eat, so he tells Harry to please come and sit beside him and get something to eat. Harry tells him that he is not hungry and to go ahead and eat.

That night Louis and Harry are going to bed and Louis leads Harry to the room that they will be sharing. Louis tells Harry that they will be sharing the room and the bed, and he hopes that it will a permenant thing for the two of them.  Harry goes into the bathroom to change into his pajamas, while Louis changes in the room. They both climb into bed and fall asleep. When they fall asleep, they are opposites of the bed and when they wake up, they are cuddled up together. With Harry's head on Louis' chest and Louis' arm around Harry; Louis wants to wake up to this everyday for the rest of his life. He wants to prove to Harry that he is not worthless and that he deserve unconditional love from someone.