HARRY'S FITTING

It is now a couple of weeks before the wedding and Harry is getting very nervous. Him and Louis have decided to wait to have sex again until after the wedding and they are both getting very frustrated. Niall and Liam are having to deal with all the tension that both are having because of not having sex, and it has only been a couple of days since they decided this. Liam tells Louis to just go and wank. Louis tells Liam that it is not the same and it doesn't feel as good. Liam then asks him if he would like to go out for a run in wolf form and Louis tells him that it is a great idea.

Louis goes and finds Harry and tells him that him and Liam will be back shortly because they are going out for a run. Harry tells him that he is going to take Niall and they are going to go into town and have a fitting for his wedding clothes. Louis asks Harry if he is going to tell him if he is getting a dress or a suit and Harry tells him that he is going to have to wait until the wedding to find out. The only person who knows is Niall and he has been sworn into secrecy not to say anything to anyone about his wedding attire.

Louis and Liam leave for their run and Niall and Harry leave to town for his fitting. When they get to the store for the fitting, Harry asks Niall if he will be his grooms maid and Niall quickly tells him that he would love to. Niall tells him that he needs to go and get a suit for the wedding after the fitting. It doesn't take long for Harry's fitting and then they head to the suit shop and get Niall a suit for the wedding. Niall picks out a nice gray suit with a blue and green printed tie.

On Louis and Liam's run, Louis asks Liam to be the  best man and Liam accepts it. He tells  Louis that he will need to go into town and get a suit for the wedding. Louis tells him that as soon as Harry and Niall get back then they can go, so that his suit will match Niall's. Liam asks what does he mean and Louis tells him that Harry was going to ask if Niall will be his grooms maid. Louis tells Liam that if Niall said yes, they were going to get him a suit and he would like for the two of them to match in color, not so much the style. The two of them head back to the house and wait for Harry and Niall to get back so they can head out afterwards.

Niall asks Harry if he would like to have a little lunch before they head back home and Harry tells him that he can go for a little lunch. They stop at the diner that they always do and they have some lunch. When Harry realizes what time it is, he tells Niall that they need to head back home, so if Liam agreed, him and Louis can come to town and get Liam's suit. When they get back to the house, Louis and Liam are waiting on the porch for the two of them. Harry runs up to Louis and gives him a kiss that rivaled any of the others that they have had. Liam and Niall are  behind them and yell at them to get a room.

Louis flips them off and tells Harry that him and Liam will be back soon. Harry calls them before they got into the car and shows them the suit that Niall got so they can match the color. Louis asks about the tie and Harry tells him that they got two of them so they will match exactly. He tells Harry that he loves him and he will see him soon. When Liam and Louis gets into to town they head to the same shop where Niall got his suit and they go in and tells the owner that they are looking for a gray suit for a wedding. The owner asks if it is the Tomlinson wedding and Louis tells him that it is. He tells Louis that his soon to be spouse told him that they might come by. The owner goes and pulls up a rack that had all styles of gray suits for Liam to pick from.

Liam quickly finds his suit and he buys it. The owner asks if Louis if he would like to see the suit that Harry thought would look good on him and Louis tells him that he would love to see it. He quickly goes to the back and pulls out a dark blue suit and a green tie to go with it. Louis tells him that he loves it and he would like to get it. When they leave the shop, Liam looks at Louis he tells him that he is so whipped. Louis looks at him and tells him that Harry has great taste in clothing and he would love to wear what Harry picked out for him. Louis tells Liam he would just love to see what Harry is going to be wearing for the wedding.

Louis and Liam go to the diner and have a light lunch because Harry is going to make a big dinner for everyone tonight. Liam asks him what is Harry going to be making tonight and Louis tells him that he is not sure but whatever Harry makes is going to great. He says under his breath "WHIPPED". Louis heard him but didn't say anything because he knows that he is so whipped for Harry.

That night at dinner, Harry made some steaks, baked potatoes, and a salad. He made sure to make enough for Louis to get at least 2 steaks. Everyone complimented Harry on the food, which made Harry blush. Liam asks Harry how did he cook the steaks, because they are very tender and perfectly seasoned. Harry tells him that he will never reveal his secret, and Niall tells him that he will have to make them again. He doesn't have a problem with making food for everyone, because they accepted him with open arms.

That night after they went to bed, Louis tells Harry that he is very turned on and if they can do something. Harry tells Louis that he will give a blow job and that is all he is going to get until after the wedding. Louis pleads with him to have sex and Harry tells him that it was his idea to wait until after the wedding before they had sex again so he is just going to have to wait.

Harry lifts the covers and scoots his way down the bed, until he is level with Louis' member. He gently licks from the base to the tip of Louis. Louis grabs onto Harry's hair and wants to thrust into his mouth but he doesn't. Harry takes the tip into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it. He slowly takes more and more into his mouth until the whole thing is in. Harry then sucks in his cheeks and begins to bob his head. After a little while, Louis tells Harry that he is close and Harry begins to go faster and faster. Before to long, Louis releases into Harry's mouth. Louis pulls Harry back up and kisses him. Right before they go to sleep, Louis tells Harry that he loves the suit that he picked out for him and that he can't wait to wear it for him.