HALLOWEEN WITH THE TWINS

It is Halloween before the new baby is going to be here and they want it to be special for the twins. Harry and Louis are trying to decide what costume to get for the twins and they asks for help from Liam and Niall. The four of them discussed what kind of things they would like for the twins to have. Harry tells Louis that maybe Jon and Jen could dress up as his favorite people from his favorite movie. Louis asks him who is that and Harry tells him that is Danny and Sandy from GREASE. Louis and Harry are not really going to be dressing up because they are not sure when Harry will be going in labor and have their new little one.

 Louis and Harry are not really going to be dressing up because they are not sure when Harry will be going in labor and have their new little one

Harry asks Liam and Niall if they are going to go with them and they tell him that they are going to stay there and hand out the candy to the kids

Harry asks Liam and Niall if they are going to go with them and they tell him that they are going to stay there and hand out the candy to the kids. Louis tells them that if they need them that they will call them and let them know. Liam tells him that if Harry needs a break that one of them will be there to take over. Harry tells them that he is going to go and start getting the twins ready for trick or treating. As he is getting them ready, Harry begins to get small pains in his belly. Harry plays it off as Bella, the little girl, is just kicking him really hard and so he doesn't tell Louis about it.

A couple of hours later, Louis and Harry are walking around the neighborhood with Jon and Jen. Harry has been having pains off and on for the past few hours and he still has not told Louis anything about them. As the night has progressed, the pains have been getting worse. Harry gets a really sharp pain and he causes him to double over in pain. This causes Louis to stop and check on Harry. He then asks Harry how long has he been having this pains and Harry tells him that he has been having them all evening. Louis asks Harry what does he mean by all evening, and Harry tells him that he started having them when he was dressing the twins.

Louis quickly gets on the phone and calls Liam, he asks Liam to please come and get the twins for him. Liam asks Louis what is the matter and Louis tells him that Harry has been having pains for the past few hours and he needs to take him to the hospital. Liam tells him that he will bring a car and will be there in just a couple of minutes. Niall asks what is going on and Liam tells him that Harry has been having pains for the past couple of hours and Louis is going to be taking him to the hospital to get checked out.

Liam gets to them in just a couple of minutes and Louis tells him that as soon as he finds out anything he will call and let him know. Louis tells him to please take care of the twins and Harry tells Liam that the twins have been out long enough and he can just take them home and get them ready for bed. Liam tells him that as soon as he gets them home, him and Niall will get the babies a bath and get them ready for bed. Louis asks if him and Niall can go ahead and check the twins candy for the little ones. Liam says that they will check the candy and give them a couple pieces to eat before they go bed.

Louis helps Harry into the car and they head out to the hospital, while Liam takes the twins back to the house. When Liam gets back with the twins, Niall asks what is happening with Harry and Liam tells him that Louis is taking him to the hospital. Liam tells him that according to Louis, Harry told him that he had been having pains all evening and it has only gotten worse as he walked around with the twins for Halloween. Niall asks Liam if he thinks that Harry is in labor and Liam tells him that he thinks he is, but he didn't want to tell Louis that.

Louis and Harry get to the hospital, and Louis gets Harry into the emergency department. He gets Harry checked in and then goes and sits down beside him. When Harry gets called to go and see the doctor, Louis tells him that Harry is about 8 1/2 months pregnant and has been having pains all evening. The doctor quickly gets him transferred to labor and delivery, where they get him connected to the monitors. After only a couple of minutes, they tell Louis and Harry that he is in labor and he will be having the baby very soon. Dr. Green comes in and tells Harry that she needs to check on him. She checks to see if he is dilating and she tells him that he is already at 8 cm, so that means that he will be ready in just a couple of hours.

Louis tells Harry that he needs to go and call Liam, to let him know that the baby will be here in just a couple of hours and to please keep the twins with him and Niall until he calls again. Harry on the other hand asks Erin if it is too late for him to have some kind of pain meds to help and she tells him that it would not help him as of right now. He asks if she can go and get Louis for him and she tells him that she will. When Louis gets back in the room, he tells him that he is going to have to have the baby without any kind of pain meds. Louis tells him that he will be with him through out the process and that he will not take anything he says in the next few hours to heart.

Harry asks Louis what did Liam say and Louis tells him that they will keep the twins until they get to come home. Louis tells him that Liam said they will also bring the twins up in the morning and they will be able to meet the newest member of the family. Harry asks Louis if he ever got done with Bella's room and Louis tells him that it has been done for about 2 weeks now, and Harry asks why didn't he tell him and Louis says he wanted to keep it a surprise until Bella came home. Louis helps Harry through ever pain that he has.

An hour and a half later, Erin comes in and checks on Harry and she tells him that he is ready to start pushing. It doesn't take long before she is born and Harry is tired. Louis calls and tells Liam that Bella has been born and it will be okay to bring the twins up in the morning to meet their little sister. Liam tells Louis that him and Niall will bring them up sometime in the morning.

Bella Marie Tomlinson

October 31  9:45 pm

9 lbs. 7 oz. 22 1/2 inches long