HARRY FINDS OUT THE GENDERS

It has been four months since Harry and Louis found out that Harry was expecting twins and today is the day that they find out the genders of the babies. Harry has been having severe mood swings the past couple of days and Louis takes whatever Harry says or does. Louis tries to not let it get to him because he knows that Harry doesn't mean anything that he says to him. Louis wants to bring Harry breakfast in bed, and he asks for the help of Liam and Niall. They ask him what would he like to fix him and Louis tells them that Harry has been wanting pancakes with strawberries and chocolate chips.

Louis, Niall and Liam make Harry a stack of pancakes and add a glass of juice for him to have with them. Louis takes the food to his and Harry's room and opens the door. Harry is still asleep at the moment and Louis is scared if wakes him, Harry will get upset. But he knows that Harry will want to be woken up today, so they can go and see the babies again and find out the genders. Louis sets the tray of food on the night stand and climbs in bed to gently wake Harry up. He rubs his hands over Harry's belly and whispers in his ear to wake up so that he can eat.

It takes a couple of minutes for Harry to wake up and when he does he is slightly upset that someone woke him up. Louis calms him down by telling him that there is food waiting for him to eat and that they will be going to see the babies in a couple of hours. Harry sits up and Louis grabs the tray and sits in his lap and Louis begins to feed Harry. Louis tells Harry that as soon as he gets done eating, he will need to take a bath before they head to the doctors office. Harry tries to get up and he falls, so Louis comes around and helps him up. Louis helps Harry get undressed and then undresses himself. He turns on the shower to get the water warm before Harry gets in the shower.

While they are showering together, they make love. Louis begins with kissing Harry and working his way down to his neck. Harry is moaning instantly and telling Louis to please make love to him. Louis preps Harry quickly and then he lifts him against the wall. As soon as Harry puts his legs around Louis' waist, Louis enters him. Liam and Niall comes to their room so they tell Harry and Louis to hurry up. They open the door and all they hear is them moaning and the shower going, so they turn around and go down to the living room to wait.

Louis and Harry come down to the living room half an hour later telling Niall and Liam that they are ready to go. Niall asks if they are sure or do they want to go another round, and Louis tells him if you want to go with us you better be nicer. He quickly shuts up and doesn't say another word and walks out to the car. Louis helps Harry out to the his car and Harry gets in the drivers seat. Harry is driving while he still can and Louis hasn't really let him drive lately. Louis gets in the passengers seat, with Liam and Niall in the back seat. They make it to the appointment and Louis helps Harry into the office and sits him down while he goes and checks him in. It doesn't take long for Harry to be called back to a room.

After Harry's vitals are checked, he is shown into a room where is told to lay down and wait for doctor. Louis stands by Harry's head and holds onto his hand while they wait. Erin comes in and sees that Harry is already ready for her to start the ultrasound. She tells him that the gel will be cold and she begins. Erin asks if they want to know the genders of their babies and Harry tells her that they would like to know. She focuses on one of them and tells them that it is a little girl. Then she focuses on the other baby and tells them that it is a little boy. Harry tears up and Louis is there to wipe all of his tears. Louis asks Harry why is he crying and Harry tells him that they are having a little boy and girl. They make their way out of the room, Liam and Niall run up to them and asks them what are they having. Harry tells them that they are going to be having one of each.

Niall and Liam are over joyed to know that two little ones coming in just a few months. Harry tells them that he is hungry and wants to go and get something to eat. Louis asks him if he wants to do anything else while they are out today and Harry tells him he don't know, because he is to hungry to think right now. They get to the restaurant and Louis helps Harry out of the car and into the restaurant. Harry eats his food and Louis asks if he would like to go anywhere else and Harry tells him that he wants to the baby store and get a couple of things for the babies. Liam and Niall tell Louis and Harry that they are just going to head back to the house, while they go shopping for the babies.

Harry and Louis make their way to the baby store and Harry takes a buggy and heads straight to the clothing and starts to grab a few things for the babies. Louis goes in the opposite direction and looks at cribs for them. After Harry gets a little bit of clothes for the babies, he goes and finds Louis to see what he is up to. When Louis sees Harry coming around the corner, he shows Harry the cribs he wants to get for the babies. Harry asks if they are going to be put in separate rooms or are they going to share. Louis tells him that for now the two of them can share one room, until they are just a little bit older and their personalities come out.

They go and pay for the things that they got and Louis carries the bags of clothes out to the car. The cribs and changing table will be delivered to the house in a couple of weeks. Louis then takes the keys from Harry and he drives. He takes Harry to the maternity store and buys him some more clothes. Harry tells him that he will not be needing to many more, because soon he will only be going out for doctor appointments. Louis tells him that in a couple of days, he is taking Harry out on a date before it is to hard for Harry to get around. They get out of the car and Louis takes Harry in and they go and get Harry an outfit for their date. (THE CRIBS THEY GOT AND THE OUTFIT FOR THE DATE)

 (THE CRIBS THEY GOT AND THE OUTFIT FOR THE DATE)

(HARRY IS GOING TO HAVE SMALL BREASTS SO HE WILL BE ABLE TO BREASTFEED THE BABIES

(HARRY IS GOING TO HAVE SMALL BREASTS SO HE WILL BE ABLE TO BREASTFEED THE BABIES. THEY ARE ALREADY BEGINNING TO FORM)