LOUIS FINDS OUT ABOUT HARRY

After Niall took Liam to see Harry, Liam realized that it was the same boy he seen a couple of weeks ago at the store. Liam tells Niall that they need to inform Louis about the new wolf in the area. They make their way back to the pack house so that they can tell Louis about Harry and see what he wants to do about him.

Once they get to the pack house they go to find Louis. They quickly find him in his office going over the living arrangements of the wolves in the pack. Liam comes in and tells him about the new wolf in the area. Louis is intrigued about the wolf and asks what can they tell him about him. Niall tells him that it is a male and he is staying in the cabin in the woods and seems to be alone. Liam tells Louis that he had seen him in the store a couple of weeks ago but didn't know at the time that he was a wolf at the time.

Louis asks them to take him to see this wolf and Liam tells him that he will take him first thing in the morning when it is light outside. Niall tells him that he has a picture of him and Louis tells him to please show him what he looks like. He asks Liam and Niall if they know what his status is and they both tell him that they do not know, but he is kind of small and he really doesn't have a scent on him. Louis is hoping that he is an omega and that he can hopefully bond and mate with him.

(This is how I picture Harry and Louis looking like in this story

(This is how I picture Harry and Louis looking like in this story. He is going to be about 5ft. 4in.and Louis is going to be the bigger one at almost 6ft. 6in.)

Louis tells Niall and Liam to go ahead and go to bed because they are going to be having a long day tomorrow. Once everyone is in bed, Louis finds it hard to fall asleep, hoping that he has finally found his mate. Once he does, he dreams about Harry. In the dream, Louis sees many little ones running around calling him daddy and Harry mommy.

Early the next morning, Louis goes and wakes up Liam and Niall so that they can go and find Harry. They quickly have breakfast and head out to the woods. As they get closer to the cabin, Louis is overcome by the smell that surrounds the area. Immediately, Louis knows that an omega is near and he is being drawn to where the smell is greatest. It smells like fresh baked cookies to him, but Liam and Niall do not smell anything that would draw them to the area. Louis begins to lead them to the smell is the strongest, and it is not at the cabin at the moment.

Louis lets the aroma lead him to the brook where Niall first encountered Harry. When he gets there he sees the most beautiful wolf that he has ever seen. The wolf he sees has the most beautiful milk chocolate coat and his eyes resembles the leaves that are currently on the trees. He tries to stay as far away as he can so he can observe the beautiful creature. Louis hides behind a tree and just watches as Harry swims for a little while and then as he basks in the sun to dry his coat.

Liam and Niall comes up behind Louis to see what he was looking at and Niall tells him that it is the same wolf that he saw yesterday. The three of them stay and watch him for a little bit and Louis decides that it is time for him to head back to the pack house and figure out what he is going to do to get Harry to be his.

Unknown to the other three, Harry was also watching them. He smelled Louis, just like Louis smelled Harry. To Harry, Louis smelled like a combination of cinnamon and vanilla. Harry knows that he is an alpha and is not sure how to perceive it. He has always wanted to have a mate, but his family had put him down to much and he doesn't think that he is worthy of one.

When Harry finally gets home, he eats his dinner and then heads to bed. He dreams of a happy life with the alpha that he smelt earlier in the day, but he is not getting his hopes up. On the other side, Louis is dreaming about having Harry as he omega and having a life with him.

The next morning when everyone is up in the pack house, Louis asks Liam and Niall to please help him get Harry. He asks Liam to please invite him to the pack house and Liam tells him when he sees him at the store again he will invite him. Louis asks Niall to keep a close eye on him and to let him know if any other alpha tries to get at him.

Louis goes in his office and tries to think of ways to get Harry to be his. He wants to set up a nice date for the two of them, but he doesn't know anything about him and what he likes. Louis would just like to find out everything about him and make sure he has anything that he wants.