FINDING OUT IF HARRY IS PREGNANT

Louis and Harry have been married and bonded for a little over a month and Harry's heat was just under a month ago. Harry is getting excited to see if he is pregnant or not. Louis is ready to go and get all the test he can to see if Harry is going to be having a little one soon. Liam and Niall, both want to know so that everything can go back to normal. If Harry is pregnant nothing is going to be normal ever again for the four of them. For Louis and Harry they will be parents and Liam and Niall will be busy keeping an eye on Harry for Louis.

Early one morning, Harry is woken up with a severe case of wanting to go and get sick. He makes his way out of bed without waking up Louis in the process. The closer Harry gets to the bathroom, the sicker he begins to feel. Just as he is about to open the door, Harry gets sick all over the floor. When Louis hears this, he jumps out of bed and runs over to Harry and picks him up and places him down by the toilet. Harry continues to get sick as Louis rubs his back telling everything is going to be alright.

When Harry is done, he begins to cry because he threw up all over the floor in the bedroom and Louis tells him that it is okay. He tells Harry that he will get it cleaned up and that he is going to be relaxing in the tub while he does. Louis goes to the tub and begins to run warm water in before he goes back over to Harry. He helps Harry up out of the floor and helps remove the only clothing he has on, which is one of Louis' shirts and a pair of pale blue panties. Louis adds bubble bath to the water and then helps Harry into the tub.

Once Louis gets Harry into the tub, he tells him that he will be back in just a few minutes. Louis tells Harry that he is going to get something to clean up the floor with. He closes the door to the bathroom and then walks out of the bedroom to go and get the stuff he needs. Liam and Niall are in the kitchen where Louis goes to get the cleaners he needs. They ask him what is the matter and Louis tells them that Harry got sick all over the floor in their room. Louis goes on to tell them that he has Harry is a bubble bath relaxing, so he came down to get cleaner to clean the floor in the room.  Niall asks him he knows what caused Harry to get sick and Louis tells him that he has no idea. Just as Louis is about to go back to the bedroom, Liam asks him if Harry could be pregnant.

As Louis gets back into the bedroom, he starts to think about what Liam said and he thinks that it could be a possibility. Once the floor is cleaned, Louis goes back into the bathroom and notices that Harry has dozed off in the tub. He grabs a towel and pulls the plug to allow the water to go out. Louis gently lifts Harry up and places the towel over him as he carries Harry to the bed. Once on the bed, Louis dries Harry off and places the covers over him. He leaves Harry in bed asleep as he goes and talks to Liam and Niall.

When Louis finds Liam and Niall, he asks them if they can run an errand for him and they agree. He asks if they can go to the store and get a couple of pregnancy tests for Harry. Louis tells them that Harry is asleep at the moment and he doesn't want to leave him alone for long or he would go himself. Liam tells him that he will go and get them, but Niall can stay here just incase Harry wakes up and is wanting to get something to eat. Louis tells him thank you and runs back up to his and Harry's room. When he gets there, Harry is still asleep and then Louis climbs back in bed with him. He pulls Harry toward him and puts his arms around Harry as he sleeps.

While Liam is gone to the store, Niall is in the kitchen seeing what he can make for Harry if he wakes up before Liam gets back. Niall sees that he can make him some scrambled eggs for Harry, but he holds off until Harry is awake so the can eat them. Liam gets to the store and back in under 20 minutes. He goes up to Louis and Harry's room and lightly knocks on the door. Louis gently gets up out of bed and answers the door to see Liam standing there with a bag with 4 test in it. He takes the test and puts them in the bathroom and waits for Harry to wake up so they can take them.

Harry sleeps for a couple more hours before he wakes up again needing to get sick. He quickly gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom and luckly this time he makes it. Louis hears Harry running into the bathroom from his office which is beside their room. He gets up and heads straight for their bathroom and gently rubs Harry's back while he gets sick. Harry looks at him sadly and tells him that he feels like shit and just wants to go back to bed, but Louis tells him that he thinks he knows what could be wrong. Louis tells him that it was Liam who suggested what could be wrong and Harry asks what did he suggest and Louis tells him that he could be pregnant.

Harry tells Louis that they will need to go and get a test so that they can test out the theory, and Louis tells him that he already had Liam go to the store and get some. Louis goes under the sink and pulls out a bag and hands Harry a couple of the tests. Harry gets up and flushes the toilet and brushes his teeth before he takes them. Louis asks if he needs anything and Harry tells him that he will be okay to take them by himself. He leaves out of the bathroom, leaving Harry in there to take the tests. As soon as Harry pees on them, he comes out and joins Louis sitting on the bed until the tests are done.

It is nerve racking for the test to be done. Harry is praying that he is pregnant and he just hopes that Louis is going to happy about it. Louis is thinking about how happy he will be if Harry is really pregnant. The timer goes off and they both walk into the bathroom hand in hand to look at the results. Harry had placed some toilet paper over the top so that they can all be revealed at the same time. Louis grabs the end of the paper and rips it off of the tests. They look down at them and everyone of them say the same thing.

HARRY IS PREGNANT. Louis is over joyed to see all four tests he took say positive. Harry is just stunned to see that they all say the same thing. Louis looks at Harry with love and pulls Harry to him and gives him a kiss. It gets heated quickly, but Harry stops him before he goes to far. Harry tells him that is how all of this started in the first place, with them making out and it got carried away.

Louis tells him that he loves him and then asks if he is hungry. Harry tells him that he is starving, and Louis picks him up bridal style. Louis walks him to the kitchen and sits him down on a bar stool. Harry pulls Louis to him and kisses him and whispers that he can't wait to have this baby with him. Unknown to the two of them, Liam and Niall see the little exchange between the two. Niall whispers to Liam that the tests must have shown that it is positive, and Liam tells him that they Louis and Harry are always this affectionate with each other. Niall tells him that Louis has his hand on Harry's belly slowly rubbing it. Liam looks and he begins to smile seeing this and he hopes that it is something positive for them to be having a baby this soon in their relationship and marriage.