UNEXPECTED VISITORS

Harry is nearing his six and a half months and he has been very miserable. Louis has insisted that he stay in bed all he wants and watch TV. The twins have been very active and he hasn't been getting a lot of  rest lately. Niall and Liam comes in during the day to check on and get him whatever he needs. Louis is there every second when he is not doing things for the pack and he constantly making sure Harry stays comfortable.

Early one morning, Harry is finally getting some sleep and Louis is making sure no one comes in and bothers him. Louis has left a phone by Harry and has locked the door to keep everyone out of the room. He is in the office close to the bedroom just in case Harry calls him. Liam and Niall are the only other ones who have a key to the room, so they can get to Harry if he needs them. Niall comes into the office and asks Louis how Harry is doing. Louis tells Niall that Harry is finally sleeping and he left a phone and note by the bed for when he wakes up. He tells Niall that the note says to call him, Liam or you if he needs anything.

As the two of them are talking, Liam comes into the office and tells Louis that Harry's parents are downstairs causing trouble. Louis gets up and asks Liam to please go and stand by the bedroom door to listen for Harry. Niall follows Louis down to see Harry's parents and so that Louis can tell them to leave immediately and to never return. As they get to the door, Louis hears Harry's mom screaming about letting them in.

Louis opens the door and walks out, with Niall following him out. Harry's parents tell Louis that he has no right to keep them from Harry and they demand that he bring him out. Louis tells them that they have no right to come on his packs property and demand anything from him or anyone else in the pack. Harry's dad tells Louis that he is going to be filing kidnapping charges against him if he doesn't hand over Harry right now. Louis tells him that  he can not do that because they kicked Harry out of the pack and off the packs territory when he was 16. Harry's mom tells Louis that is just a stupid lie that Harry is telling everyone and Louis tells her that it is not. He goes on to tell them that he has a witness that will testify to that.

Harry's parents tell Louis that no one will go against them in their pack and Louis tells them that there is someone from outside of the pack that seen it all and that person just recently came forward. Their jaw drops and they say that if Louis will give them a couple of million dollars then they will never come back. Louis tells them that they can go rot in hell before he gives them any money.

As Harry's parents leave the property, Louis receives a call from Liam saying that Harry is crying and is only wanting Louis. He tells Liam to tell Harry that he is on his way to him. Louis runs up the stairs and goes straight for the bedroom. As he gets close to the bedroom, he hears Harry screaming. Liam is already in the bedroom trying to comfort Harry but it is not working. Harry is screaming for Louis and he doesn't plan on settling down until he is in Louis' arms. Louis comes barreling into the room, pulling Harry into his arms. Harry finally starts to calm down when he catches Louis scent.

Louis sits with his back to the headboard of the bed with Harry in his arms and Harry has his face buried in Louis chest. Harry has finally calmed down enough for him to tell Louis what is going on.  He tells Louis that he had a dream that his parents came in the middle of the night and kidnapped him and would not let him return until Louis paid them five million. Louis tells him that he will not allow that to happen as long he is alive to prevent it. Harry then ask Louis to just hold him for a little bit, and Louis asks him if he is hungry and Harry tells him that he is very hungry.

Louis calls for Liam and Niall to come to their bedroom. He asks them to run to the diner and get them all something to eat. Harry tells Liam that he would like a triple bacon cheeseburger with everything and onion rings and fries. Louis looks at him and shrugs his shoulders, then he tells Liam that he wants a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Before Niall and Liam leave out of the bedroom, Harry tells them to also get him a strawberry milkshake. Liam nods his head and tells them that they will be back as soon as they can with the food. Harry asks Louis if he can get him some pickles and peanut butter until Liam and Niall get back with food. Louis tells him that he will get him anything that he wants, and he gets up and goes to the kitchen to get the food that Harry has asked for.

Twenty minutes later, Liam and Niall come in with food for them to eat. Harry grabs for the bags to get his food out. They eat their food and Louis tells Harry that his parents came by earlier and he tells Harry that he tells them to never come back again. If they do he will be filing a lawsuit against them for throwing out their son in the streets at the age of 16. Harry tells Louis how much he loves him and leans over to whisper that he wants Louis to f*** him into the middle of next week. He has been extremely horny the past couple of weeks and he can't seem to get any relief. Louis asks Liam and Niall to please leave and lock the door on the way and whatever they do, don't open the door for until the morning. Liam and Niall smile and quickly leave the two of them alone.