LOUIS' RUT AND BONDING

The next morning, Louis is starting to feel the heat that comes with his rut. He quickly gets up and goes to find Liam and let him know that him and Harry will not be seen for the next few days. Liam asks if he is going into rut and Louis tells him that he is and that him and Harry will be in the special place for that. Then Louis goes back up to his and Harry's room, and gets Harry up so they can go to the special room for ruts and heats.

Once Harry is up he can smell the scent that is given off when an alpha goes into rut and it causes him to produce a lot of slick. That smell makes Louis go into a frenzy for his omega and he rushes them to the room and locks the door. Louis quickly removes his and Harry's clothing. He picks up Harry and gently throws him on the bed and climbs on top of him. It begins with a quick make out session before Louis has Harry pinned to the bed.

Louis starts out with kissing Harry and making his way down his neck. He quickly finds Harry's sweet spot and leaves a hickey there. Then he makes his way down to his stomach, leaving small hickeys as he makes his way down to his v-line. Louis skips over Harry's hard on and makes his way in between his legs. He makes his way to Harry's entrance, where he eats him out. It doesn't take long before Louis is inserting his member into Harry.

Louis takes it slow because he knows that it is Harry's first time and he doesn't want to hurt him to much. With the amount of slick that Harry is producing, it is rather easy for Louis enter him, but it still hurts Harry just a little bit. Louis is quickly quickening his pace and before they know it, he is pounding into Harry. This goes on for a good 20 minutes before Louis is popping his knot in Harry. By the time that his knot goes down, Harry has came a couple of times.

Liam comes up to the room a couple of hours after they made their way to the room. He knocks on the door and tells them that he is leaving them some food and water, so they don't get dehydrated. Louis yells and tells him thank you and he will come and get the stuff in a little bit. After about 15 minutes, Louis gets up off the bed and heads to the door and grabs what Liam left for the two of them. Harry is so tired that Louis has to help him sit up so he can eat and get something to drink. Louis feeds Harry a little bit of the food and then brings a bottle of water to his lips so he can get some fluids.

Before they know it, Louis is ready for round two to begin. Harry is finally able to move again when Louis is ready for the second round. Louis lays down on the bed and asks Harry to ride him. Harry quickly climbs on Louis and lines up Louis member to his entrance. During all of this everyone at the pack house can hear Harry and Louis' moans and screams. The two of them really don't care if anyone can hear them, because this is absolute bliss for the two of them.

This goes on for 5 days and by the time Louis' rut is over, they are both totally exhausted and they only want sleep. Louis picks up Harry and they make their way to their room for the much needed sleep. Harry is wrapped up in a blanket, while Louis has a sheet wrapped around him. On the first day, Louis destroyed their clothes that they were wearing so they couldn't wear them anymore. It takes the two of them a couple of days to completely recover.

**********************************************************************************

On the third day after the end, Louis tells Harry that he is going to take him out on a date that evening. Harry asks him what does he need to wear for the date and Louis tells him he needs to wear something nice. Louis goes on to tell him that he will have Liam help him pick out an outfit for the evening. Harry tells Louis that he is going to go take a long bath before that and then heads to the bathroom. Louis is following right behind him and tells him that the date will be in about 4 hours, so take your time on your bath.

Louis gets dressed and heads out to talk to Niall and Liam about what he wants to do. He tells Liam that he will need to back in a couple of hours to help Harry get ready for the date. The three of them head out to the brook and get everything set up around the area. Liam makes his way quickly to the house to help Harry get ready for the date and Louis goes to Liam's room to get ready.

 Liam makes his way quickly to the house to help Harry get ready for the date and Louis goes to Liam's room to get ready

(this is the picnic that is set up for them and what they are wearing)

Louis waits down the stairs for Harry to come. When he sees Harry is blown away by what Harry is wearing. Louis comes up to Harry and gives him a kiss and grabs his hand and they make their way out.

At the brook, Harry is in shock about how it is set up for the two of them. There is wine, cheeses, fruit, and a couple of other small things for them to eat. They sit down by each other and Louis feeds Harry bites of everything. By the time that they are done eating, the moon is up and they are laying looking up in the sky. Louis reaches into the basket and grabs the little box that he hid there so that he can propose to Harry.

Louis turns Harry around and gets up on one knee and pulls out the box. He looks Harry in the eyes and tells him how much he loves him. "Harry since you came into my life, everything has been looking so much better. I don't know what I would do without you, you have been the sunlight in my day. The moonlight in my night and you have brought out the best in me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Harry you are a very beautiful person and have a great soul. Will you do the honor in marrying me and making me the happiest man alive?"

Harry gets tears in his eyes and looks Louis straight in the eyes and tells him that he would love to marry him and have many babies with him. They make love under the moon and stars that night. Unknown to them, Liam and Niall both heard everything that Louis said to Harry and Harry's answer to him. They quickly left soon after, because they didn't want to see what was going to happen afterwards.